Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:50:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OLD ANN]🔴 AXPIRE.IO 🔴  (Read 21084 times)
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:19:16 PM

I believe we need to get more details about this project, do you have the link for your whitepaper?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Johj (OP)

Activity: 176
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:28:21 PM

I visited their site and its good that the ICO has been successful and they are listed in coinmarketcap AXPIRE price is decent. Sadly Its too late to join the bounty campaigns because it is already finished. Do the team Plan to launch promotional stuff?

This is one of the most legit ICO out there with a lot of hype, I remember joining the bounty but even I did not do anything I was still able to have a generous amount of tokens.  Grin
If you want to get the AXP token you can subscribe to Ethos, they will be airdropping tokens including AXP and varieties of valuable tokens.
you say that you joined generosity, but did absolutely nothing and got a lot of tokens from the developers. I think either this is a huge kindness of the development team, or they just do not pay attention to their work.

Bounty was done through Bounty0x. Closed early as we stated it would close as soon as hardcap was reached, which was only 89 hours after opening. Ended up being that the ones that participated got a lot of tokens! Smiley

I believe we need to get more details about this project, do you have the link for your whitepaper?

https://www.axpire.io/downloads/aXpire_Whitepaper_v1.1.0.pdf

I visited their site and its good that the ICO has been successful and they are listed in coinmarketcap AXPIRE price is decent. Sadly Its too late to join the bounty campaigns because it is already finished. Do the team Plan to launch promotional stuff?

Currently hosting an airdrop with ethos: https://www.ethos.io/universal-wallet/

Also giving away free AXP tokens to those that sign up to our MatchBX platform waiting list: https://www.matchbx.io/
Johj (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:31:47 PM

What is the team doing now? Are they joining conference to introduce Axpire in the world? This move is great that can make Axpire popular. They should try it if they want to get more investors.

Yes, we aim to attend several conferences. Feel free to send us suggestions.
Johj (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:32:19 PM

A very interesting project with a great concept. May I know from what country did your project originated?

USA, New York! Smiley
Johj (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:33:21 PM

I did not see the information about the experience of the team. they already had projects, where can I see them?

https://blog.usejournal.com/lsgs-spend-management-spinoff-axpire-dfbe767e96cc
hasna17

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:43:29 PM

What is the team doing now? Are they joining conference to introduce Axpire in the world? This move is great that can make Axpire popular. They should try it if they want to get more investors.
I guess they are having conferences globally which is really attracting a huge amount of investors. This project is on tis way to huge success and will soon get to great heights so staying close and updated to the project is much better for now.
Each team must have a good plan to make the project successful,
the right step to make Axpire better known to the world is by
publish it or with a global conference as you say,
to get more support from investors.
certainly will more quickly achieve success.

Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:59:58 PM

I guess they are having conferences globally which is really attracting a huge amount of investors. This project is on tis way to huge success and will soon get to great heights so staying close and updated to the project is much better for now.
Each team must have a good plan to make the project successful,
the right step to make Axpire better known to the world is by
publish it or with a global conference as you say,
to get more support from investors.
certainly will more quickly achieve success.

Each Team?  Is many teams involved? However making a plan is really not sufficient to successfully reach the goal, excellent instructions to reach the goal and there should be various possibilities to ultimately achieve such targets that will easily reap success.
zevl194

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:09:25 PM

The concept of this project looks liked a big help for all business minded to have a good management on their assets. They have a good mission and vision here in the crypto world. I really hope that it will be promoted also in social medias as this will captivates more businessmen there and give them new ideas about the cryptocurrencies.
Very most part of businessmen still doesn't know plainly about cryptocurrencies. I hope that takey projects as this, will be able to help them to get acquainted with them.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:50:16 PM

That is a great way to attract investors and gain a quite large following and the team seems to do it right. They will urely become great if they keep on doing like this and create a good useful platform for a large audience.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 09:30:20 PM

It's good to know they are doing it globally and I think that move can ensure more investors onboard

Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:34:46 PM

AXPIRE is great project. The Axpire Fund's Administration Services has developed its latest technology in place. I interested this project. Will be success
I myself have not understood much about this AXPIRE, because the project is still new hopefully this kind of project is not like other projects that have failed. good work for the team.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:15:11 PM

Yes you are right. If this project becomes globally then it's popularity will increase definitely and it will helps project to get more and more investeros.i hope this project will acheive great height of success and also acheive it's goal and gibe us huge profits.

Exactly, well basically we need more great amount of profit which make everyone be satisfied. Having this project gives each and everyone of us a great opportunity which can manage well by spending our profit from the business that we have. Even a small business makes inspired by having this kind of project. Hopefully the team will do much better to convince more investors who would like to be part on this great project.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:43:42 PM

Yes you are right. If this project becomes globally then it's popularity will increase definitely and it will helps project to get more and more investeros.i hope this project will acheive great height of success and also acheive it's goal and gibe us huge profits.

Exactly, well basically we need more great amount of profit which make everyone be satisfied. Having this project gives each and everyone of us a great opportunity which can manage well by spending our profit from the business that we have. Even a small business makes inspired by having this kind of project. Hopefully the team will do much better to convince more investors who would like to be part on this great project.
It is all the potential speaks which speaks about the project integrity and achievements which will drive huge traffic and attract the investors to understand and reap into the businesses and AXPIRE possess all the standards as we analyzed their white papers.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:53:18 PM

Adding more features? Seems a good plan for the project. More features, more chances of getting the attention and making everyone who wants to use the project a pure satisfaction that they can't get to other projects.
SD1907

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:57:18 PM

It's one of the best projects I've seen. I believe it will succeed.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:35:50 PM

Well maybe the idea of aXprie: Spend Management for Hedge Funds and Businesses make them have huge successfull. Especially when i see amount of trading AXP at Kucoin and hitbtc exchange, i have decision to buy some.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:43:04 PM

As first impression, the project presents in professional way, all necessary information are there, link for profile's team members, phone number etc, However by just reading the content in website I didn't get the role the blockchain plays in your product, it seems like project that can be done without this technology, but I will try to read the whitepaper, maybe I will find deep info that change my mind.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:47:08 PM

Adding more features? Seems a good plan for the project. More features, more chances of getting the attention and making everyone who wants to use the project a pure satisfaction that they can't get to other projects.
That will even drive the existing investors speak about their experiences with the platform as reputation to the other participants and it will in turn create a more positive outcome and ultimately drive a great success.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:47:31 PM

As first impression, the project presents in professional way, all necessary information are there, link for profile's team members, phone number etc, However by just reading the content in website I didn't get the role the blockchain plays in your product, it seems like project that can be done without this technology, but I will try to read the whitepaper, maybe I will find deep info that change my mind.
Yes, i agree with you. When i see their have already listing with good price, i know this is one of my bookmark project for invest.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:54:19 PM

well it looks like a promising idea to make everything simplicity for adminitrators, financial companies with huge data collection, hedge funds and many more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: