Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:21:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OLD ANN]🔴 AXPIRE.IO 🔴  (Read 21084 times)
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:57:58 PM

What is the team doing now? Are they joining conference to introduce Axpire in the world? This move is great that can make Axpire popular. They should try it if they want to get more investors.
I guess they are having conferences globally which is really attracting a huge amount of investors. This project is on tis way to huge success and will soon get to great heights so staying close and updated to the project is much better for now.
It's good to know they are doing it globally and I think that move can ensure more investors onboard

They can't do it globally though, in many countries the governments are anti crypto af and they would never let a crypto based company control stocks
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:33:09 AM

It's one of the best projects I've seen. I believe it will succeed.

Hey did you visit or view there website. They already succeeded in the ICO process. And as of now, they listed in coinmarketcap. The price of the tokens as of now is pretty decent. I screenshot there status.

bocahebitren

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:45:00 AM

this project has a good concept that serves to help the assets and fund the administrator. I hope the team is able to bring this project to success
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:18:29 AM

What is the team doing now? Are they joining conference to introduce Axpire in the world? This move is great that can make Axpire popular. They should try it if they want to get more investors.
I guess they are having conferences globally which is really attracting a huge amount of investors. This project is on tis way to huge success and will soon get to great heights so staying close and updated to the project is much better for now.
It's good to know they are doing it globally and I think that move can ensure more investors onboard
If the project is large-scale, then you can attract more investors, in contrast to the local project. This is the meaning of launching a large-scale project

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:32:41 AM

Currently hosting an airdrop with ethos: https://www.ethos.io/universal-wallet/

Also giving away free AXP tokens to those that sign up to our MatchBX platform waiting list: https://www.matchbx.io/

Thanks for this info, so there are a lot of partnerships that are already going on.  That's why a lot of people say that this could be a 100x in the future.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:03:25 AM

AXPIRE is great project. The Axpire Fund's Administration Services has developed its latest technology in place. I interested this project. Will be success
I myself have not understood much about this AXPIRE, because the project is still new hopefully this kind of project is not like other projects that have failed. good work for the team.
Information about the project is provided, but is presented in a confusing manner. And you need to sit and understand what the developers want to achieve all the same
kohanvn

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:08:55 AM

The Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (EEA) connects Fortune 500 enterprises, startups, academics, and technology vendors with Ethereum subject matter experts. aXpire is proud to be positioned next to industry moguls, such as Accenture, Credit Suisse, Deloitte, Intel, J.P. Morgan and many others.
Lareina

Activity: 430

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:34:33 AM

The Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (EEA) connects Fortune 500 enterprises, startups, academics, and technology vendors with Ethereum subject matter experts. aXpire is proud to be positioned next to industry moguls, such as Accenture, Credit Suisse, Deloitte, Intel, J.P. Morgan and many others.
It is absolutely right that good cooperative relationship ensures that the normal work can be carried out soon after the project has entered the stage of implementation.
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:20:56 AM

A good idea for the team, but I do not see any particular advantages of building a project on a blockchain, and not on individual servers of the company.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:10:24 AM

Aside from having a really good platform and concept of this project, it has a clear view of a brighter future. The Axpire is still new in this community of crypto currency. But still shows a good progress in the community. A lots of people are trusting this project as we as continuously supporting it. No doubt because of its potential and capabilities. I will be looking forward for the Axpire project to make more interesting developments.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:57:46 AM

Aside from having a really good platform and concept of this project, it has a clear view of a brighter future. The Axpire is still new in this community of crypto currency. But still shows a good progress in the community. A lots of people are trusting this project as we as continuously supporting it. No doubt because of its potential and capabilities. I will be looking forward for the Axpire project to make more interesting developments.
Indeed. Moreover, this platform is just like a blockfolio which gives you a lot of information and how to save your money and also managing it.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:13:23 AM

Indeed. Moreover, this platform is just like a blockfolio which gives you a lot of information and how to save your money and also managing it.

I think this project should make a comparisons from other projects the features that they have that other projects don't have. Also the uniqueness of their project they really need to emphasize it.

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 10:19:02 AM

I think this project should make a comparisons from other projects the features that they have that other projects don't have. Also the uniqueness of their project they really need to emphasize it.
And what other similar projects are? I such don't know. This project very much will help to be engaged in a management as in the state enterprises, such, both banks and so on, and to individuals, the project helps to operate finance accurately.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:18:35 AM

And what other similar projects are? I such don't know. This project very much will help to be engaged in a management as in the state enterprises, such, both banks and so on, and to individuals, the project helps to operate finance accurately.

I am curious how this project will make itself different from other projects. And the dev must be more active to attract more investors to check and try this new project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:38:15 AM

The project seems to have a great platform. I think the investors will easily support and promote this project.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:28:57 PM

Wow,this something  we should  be proud off,the above companies you're  talking  about are know to be prestigious  and giants companies,almost every country are initiating business  with this companies. So this might be  a good sign that this project was listed be one of the successful project in the market soon.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 12:47:29 PM

The project seems to have a great platform. I think the investors will easily support and promote this project.
Also this project seems a lot professional with the hedge funds and business so anyhow they will get some serious investors to their project and that would indeed make the project reach some great heights soon.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:06:06 PM

Also this project seems a lot professional with the hedge funds and business so anyhow they will get some serious investors to their project and that would indeed make the project reach some great heights soon.
Yes the project is really much professional as it only gets a number of professional investors which will make this project go much more professional and profitable for the future. This project has the potential to have some really intresting profits ahead.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:14:38 PM

Yes, this project really have a great features that will surely encourage many people to support the developments of this project. It just really need to have a very active and stronger community.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:21:01 PM

They really have a great platform and even i think that more and more investors will support this project for their better future ahead. This project really has a number of benefits which would make it go great ahead.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: