Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:00:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OLD ANN]🔴 AXPIRE.IO 🔴  (Read 21087 times)
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:58:53 AM

I really liked the hard work and dedications of this team. They are putting all their efforts for this platform just to have a good business partner. And their latest update is, they have been engaging with KOTOBA in which the team are experts in translating different languages. Hopefully, they will continue to find ways inorder to improved this project.

Glad that  we are one of many that observed  the activeness of each  project members,I also like the way that they show there interest and effort to answers  and cater all questions  and inquiries, of the members  and investors.I hope they can create  more project updates to improve and specialy they can severed  what they promise  to there investors  and members.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:07:25 PM

on the site I saw a list of companies with which you already worked, can you find out more? how did you cooperate with them? the list is impressive and interesting

It will be unlikely to get answers for this question here, you have to ask the team members directly, however, I don't think that will give much details, I already saw them answering question about they partners and they said that they are either working together on them using Axpire's platform, or Axpire using theirs.

Nowadays you can manipulate this kind of informations very easily. If I use the Microsoft win 10 at the moment and upgrade my software also regularly and report the bugs directly to Microsoft, am I now also partnered with Bill Gates ? 

No, of course not.

We are certified development partners with Microsoft, allowing us access to their latest tools, and also allows us to engage in two-way fruitful conversation. We beta their software, for example, PowerBI; and they review what we've done. The Microsoft partnership is highly viable for our project and our software; not necessarily the DLT side of things, but rather our Resolvr software in it's current state, as well as moving forward since we are mutually testing. This means that our software is also being tested with feedback given, hence why it's viable to have them listed as a development partner, which they are.

So, from what I understand, the team were now working with Microsoft? I thought they buy the platform and they will be the one who will used it to help them to innovate more technology.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:01:50 PM

The marketing team of this project are doing well in thier advertising and massive promotions to further introduce this project other communities.
segolodeh

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:04:08 PM

platforms by dev managers and cashback firms tend to see consumer insights gained as their properties and use them primarily for their own marketing advantage, without the consumer (as a data producer) taking part in marketing revenue.
Cryptochel

Activity: 378
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:20:52 PM

This is my first token to watch in a while and it is probably just at the right time for this project, as the green shoots of recovery start to show from the ultra-bearish market we have been enduring. This young project from ICO never had a chance to shine. Perhaps its time is yet to come. I've seen shillers saying this could 100x from its current, below-ICO price...
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:39:03 PM

I really liked the hard work and dedications of this team. They are putting all their efforts for this platform just to have a good business partner. And their latest update is, they have been engaging with KOTOBA in which the team are experts in translating different languages. Hopefully, they will continue to find ways inorder to improved this project.

The project really give many opportunities to the investors and members. The team really give time and monitor their project and give us new updates.
I like the way Axpire do which they are giving their best to make this project successful. The tools they have is one of the most important thing and I can't wait to see thst kind of product to they have.

I agree, the project really have a great potential and if they will improve more then they will really become more popular and this will help to make the project successful very soon.

The platform was I think already been launched because their ICO was already been successful. And their clients were all big companies and this will probably can go further as the team keep working with their platform. Axpire holders will probably can have a good profits because the team really works hard to increased the number of their clients.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:06:49 PM

The project really give many opportunities to the investors and members. The team really give time and monitor their project and give us new updates.
I like the way Axpire do which they are giving their best to make this project successful. The tools they have is one of the most important thing and I can't wait to see thst kind of product to they have.

I agree, the project really have a great potential and if they will improve more then they will really become more popular and this will help to make the project successful very soon.

The platform was I think already been launched because their ICO was already been successful. And their clients were all big companies and this will probably can go further as the team keep working with their platform. Axpire holders will probably can have a good profits because the team really works hard to increased the number of their clients.

Yeah right. This project is already successful and keeps becoming more successful because more and more people are getting interested to know this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 02:34:31 PM

Oh, I seem to have touched on an important topic and how important it is for me, because people really need to know that as well as how much, it's important.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:15:50 PM

The marketing team of this project are doing well in thier advertising and massive promotions to further introduce this project other communities.

What have they implemented in order for the project to gain more investors and also popularity on the marketplace? Can you give me one of their steps?
They already running successfull and effectively bounty campaign. As i know so far, this bounty is a part make aXpire reach their hard cap. Anyway, aXpire is really good project for make invest, even their ICO is finished.

Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:43:47 PM

Yeah right. This project is already successful and keeps becoming more successful because more and more people are getting interested to know this project.
Yes, absolutely the project already becomes hugely successful and the platform is consistently achieving their goals. AXPIRE community is continuously increasing as per time passes. Investors who already make an investment in this project got huge returns.

Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:03:27 PM

I think even forum participants can invest in this project and in the future use the platform for a higher level of organization of their work.
yes I think everyone can invest as long as they have capital for it and also besides that they also have to invest with that really the project has the potential to be profitable.
Your intention seems like no participant is needed to miss this wonderful opportunity to gain more profits in this deserving platform as there was more chances to gain high profits.

Yeah, as the team already reach both soft and hard cap as a very impressive sold out for just 4 days. Very attractive project in which may support by many here in crypto currency community. A project that can be have a great amount of profit in the future as good for all of us. Joping for a great success on this spectacular and prestigious project.
This positive sign is really admirable which can easily grab huge attention of the people also allows more investors trust the platform as the number is too less in reaching the expected targets.
this becomes a homework for the team how they attract investors to join this platform. I hope the team can work well. good luck.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 05:28:50 PM

I think even forum participants can invest in this project and in the future use the platform for a higher level of organization of their work.
yes I think everyone can invest as long as they have capital for it and also besides that they also have to invest with that really the project has the potential to be profitable.
Your intention seems like no participant is needed to miss this wonderful opportunity to gain more profits in this deserving platform as there was more chances to gain high profits.

Yeah, as the team already reach both soft and hard cap as a very impressive sold out for just 4 days. Very attractive project in which may support by many here in crypto currency community. A project that can be have a great amount of profit in the future as good for all of us. Joping for a great success on this spectacular and prestigious project.
This positive sign is really admirable which can easily grab huge attention of the people also allows more investors trust the platform as the number is too less in reaching the expected targets.
this becomes a homework for the team how they attract investors to join this platform. I hope the team can work well. good luck.
The team really has some excellent promotional acts which do attract several investors to the project but i think that they should add some more bounties to their project to gain mroe and more reputaion and investors.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:46:50 PM

Thats not actually the homework but it is  a necessity because aready there are a number of ICO projects and the investors needs to be informed about the correct project to invest into.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:54:19 PM

Well, this is the part, i think now is the time for make grow at community and market of aXpire. And i believe the team can do this.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:58:25 PM

Well, this is the part, i think now is the time for make grow at community and market of aXpire. And i believe the team can do this.
Yes surely the team can do it because the team is effecient to do so and also they are much hardworking which wil make this project reach some great heights soon. This project can turn into the hot topic soon.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:22:08 PM

The idea of the project has a great value and that is why they are getting more and more supporters for the project. They certainly are going to grow as a project attracting a lot more followers! It is good to see that!
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:31:54 PM

Everyday many innovative ideas are coming to our sight but not every project will shine to lack of their information or word that will be easy for people.but I think I can't understand the project.what they aim for.
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 06:32:34 PM

Upcoming token trading 🚀🔥 ERC20 Token Listing application 🚀🔥 http://Ecex.Exchange 🚀🔥

Video: How to apply for token listing on Ecex Exhnange

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNv70UJk1GI

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
joeperry

Activity: 2128
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:08:10 PM

AXPIRE is a high potential project with great clients already working with them and I think they are also trying to make this project more popular in the industrial areas. This project also offers some great ways to work more  easily with technology like replacing excel and PDFs with digital Workflows. They have some great features which can attract large number of investors to the project.

LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:27:21 PM

AXPIRE is a high potential project with great clients already working with them and I think they are also trying to make this project more popular in the industrial areas. This project also offers some great ways to work more  easily with technology like replacing excel and PDFs with digital Workflows. They have some great features which can attract large number of investors to the project.
We feel satisfied when we hear all the positive outcome of the project when it is implementimg more features amending to the new technologies that is really adding value for us for being a part of the Axpire.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: