Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:54:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OLD ANN]🔴 AXPIRE.IO 🔴  (Read 21087 times)
zevl194

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:06:03 PM

I really liked the hard work and dedications of this team. They are putting all their efforts for this platform just to have a good business partner. And their latest update is, they have been engaging with KOTOBA in which the team are experts in translating different languages. Hopefully, they will continue to find ways inorder to improved this project.

The project really give many opportunities to the investors and members. The team really give time and monitor their project and give us new updates.
I like the way Axpire do which they are giving their best to make this project successful. The tools they have is one of the most important thing and I can't wait to see thst kind of product to they have.

I agree, the project really have a great potential and if they will improve more then they will really become more popular and this will help to make the project successful very soon.

The platform was I think already been launched because their ICO was already been successful. And their clients were all big companies and this will probably can go further as the team keep working with their platform. Axpire holders will probably can have a good profits because the team really works hard to increased the number of their clients.

Yeah right. This project is already successful and keeps becoming more successful because more and more people are getting interested to know this project.
Yes, absolutely the project already becomes hugely successful and the platform is consistently achieving their goals. AXPIRE community is continuously increasing as per time passes. Investors who already make an investment in this project got huge returns.
Now the market turns green and if who hasn't bought tokens yet, then now still there is an opportunity to manage to jump in the train and to get good profit.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:45:22 PM

I think even forum participants can invest in this project and in the future use the platform for a higher level of organization of their work.
Yes, implementing this platform will make it easier for many users. I am glad that there are such projects
Indeed. This project is really good for the people who cannot manage their money fluently, I'm 100% sure it will be useful.

Well, if this project can fulfill all their plans and goals then we can be sure that this project will become successful too, it just need to achieve high popularity to attract many investors.
There was various community managers and the team behind who is working on all the plans and the managers do have an active monitoring on all the implementations and the outcome results to ultimately reap success.
Having that amount of people working hard to actively answering and giving the right support needed by the community to know more about the project in which as a result more people will likely invest here as they will be amazed how this project can help them in the future.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:06:03 PM

What's there about courage? Anyone can download a picture, he's just a dude who founded bitcoin.com, he's not agent 47 who'll kill them if they use his name

That's true, they can easily download his picture and just put it there so he will be an advisor but it will a huge negative feedback to a project who have sold out ICO and have a huge community if it's just a sham. https://twitter.com/rogerkver/status/951220147095789569. That's up to you to judge now.

But of course, 520k follwers could also be manipulated.  Cheesy
Note: I don't really like the guy but in my personal opinion, he has a lot of credibility in this crypto space.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:30:46 PM

I think even forum participants can invest in this project and in the future use the platform for a higher level of organization of their work.
Yes, implementing this platform will make it easier for many users. I am glad that there are such projects
Indeed. This project is really good for the people who cannot manage their money fluently, I'm 100% sure it will be useful.

Well, if this project can fulfill all their plans and goals then we can be sure that this project will become successful too, it just need to achieve high popularity to attract many investors.
There was various community managers and the team behind who is working on all the plans and the managers do have an active monitoring on all the implementations and the outcome results to ultimately reap success.
Having that amount of people working hard to actively answering and giving the right support needed by the community to know more about the project in which as a result more people will likely invest here as they will be amazed how this project can help them in the future.

Definitely, in which those people may trust this project as the team are very dedicated answering the different queries on this project. Hopefully this project may have enough funds for the great success of this project.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 10:37:41 PM

Yes, absolutely the project already becomes hugely successful and the platform is consistently achieving their goals. AXPIRE community is continuously increasing as per time passes. Investors who already make an investment in this project got huge returns.
lets hope so because it seems likely considering the whole market seems to be recovering effectively things can pickup along the way

wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:21:26 PM

lets hope so because it seems likely considering the whole market seems to be recovering effectively things can pickup along the way
It is not easy to reach the goals as expected at times there will be chances to miss the target which will impact the entire planned goal then managers will actively figure out the root cause with dev team find a possibility and ultimately achieve such targets with no give up.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:46:46 PM

Axpire is listed on Kucoin and HitBTC which well known exchanges and even with that I ask Team members on their official telegram channel, if they will listed on better exchange and their answer was positive. They replied that getting listed on big exchange is a top priority for them.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:43:32 AM

Pretty sure if they want some big impression to the public, They can launch promotions like bounty campaigns especially in social media sites like twitter. Surely there will be many interested to join on it.

iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:53:19 AM

When there are several languages on the project's website, I become more confident in the project and in the team, as in AXPIRE

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:43:19 AM

The developer has already decided on the cost of using the platform? I will gladly use this product if the price is not too high.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:39:25 AM

Team project Axpire is very trying for its users! They have a good marketing company, the development of advertising is very important, since the majority of users seeing good advertising, go and invest in the project. I really hope that more users will join us and the project will become more popular than now.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 07:24:25 AM

Axpire is listed on Kucoin and HitBTC which well known exchanges and even with that I ask Team members on their official telegram channel, if they will listed on better exchange and their answer was positive. They replied that getting listed on big exchange is a top priority for them.

These are good news if the token really bargains on these well-known platforms on which a huge number of users, such deal only on a hand to the project lives.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:29:26 AM

When there are several languages on the project's website, I become more confident in the project and in the team, as in AXPIRE
explain to me how the number of languages ​​on the project website affects your confidence in the project and the team? We can be sure of the project only when the team is as honest as possible with us, when the team regularly informs us of the latest news of the project, conducts presentations and so on.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:43:26 AM

These are good news if the token really bargains on these well-known platforms on which a huge number of users, such deal only on a hand to the project lives.
In that case we should start investing now on thier tokens even just some little amount. We dont know this coins will be worth $100 each in the next coming months.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:42:39 AM

The developer has already decided on the cost of using the platform? I will gladly use this product if the price is not too high.
Really? There is a cost on using the platform? I think its free. Please developer, I'm really wanted to use the platform if its free.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:00:46 AM

explain to me how the number of languages ​​on the project website affects your confidence in the project and the team? We can be sure of the project only when the team is as honest as possible with us, when the team regularly informs us of the latest news of the project, conducts presentations and so on.
Yes, you are right. If only the team keeps in updating the status of this project, probably we can conclude that AXPIRE project has a potential to succeed in their goals. But they are not actively here, so it means that the dev team of this platform are not doing well. Or maybe they are just busy in developing this project.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:28:42 AM

Yes, you are right. If only the team keeps in updating the status of this project, probably we can conclude that AXPIRE project has a potential to succeed in their goals. But they are not actively here, so it means that the dev team of this platform are not doing well. Or maybe they are just busy in developing this project.
I can see that Axpire project is a very potential project that holds a great platform in their hand. But just like as you said, they are not always active. But i guess they are only busy focusing on the development of the project for much better project to present to us here in the community of crypto currrency. Moreover, after being not so active here, I am looking forward that the team will deliver us a positive and interesting update regarding the progress and development of the Axpire project.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:42:24 AM

We also need to consider that developing a certain platform takes a lot of your time, and I think the devs is really working hard and just busy making a great platform for us.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:55:44 AM

We also need to consider that developing a certain platform takes a lot of your time, and I think the devs is really working hard and just busy making a great platform for us.

Please be patient guys. The project really need a lot of time to develop the platform well. The member should really have a lot of patience to wait when will the release new updates.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:57:54 AM

I can see that Axpire project is a very potential project that holds a great platform in their hand. But just like as you said, they are not always active. But i guess they are only busy focusing on the development of the project for much better project to present to us here in the community of crypto currrency. Moreover, after being not so active here, I am looking forward that the team will deliver us a positive and interesting update regarding the progress and development of the Axpire project.
I agree, Axpire development is great which attracts people's attention. It's really hard to take the task together and I think the team are focusing in their tool, which they can't update us quickly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: