Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:29:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OLD ANN]🔴 AXPIRE.IO 🔴  (Read 21087 times)
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:52:31 PM

Axpire shows thier knowledge with blockchain technology and as a proof they have worked with various fintech business franchices like IBm and some notable names.
Agree I think team members are well experienced about the project and how to run it. In due time they can bring this project to success. The project aspire is good enough with more details and additional features this will be good to launch. The spreading of good news will be an additional points for project publicity.
Having such background the they have worked with IBM will have a good impression of other people to this project, also from looking into their partners, this will surely have a good future ahead.

Axpire is such a good project why I said so because of the companies they have worked with such as intel, IBM, Cola and more are proofs that axpire is good to use. It can give directly positive feedback after knowing about those companies. Looking forward for more success of this project.
Axpire also involved in many core partnerships like Microsoft and R3 which are an enterprise sofrtware company focused on building a properitery block chain inspired platform which is Corda.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:36:24 AM

This is a very interesting plan with opportunity. Really good approach, extraordinary plan, sensible job!
Axpire is an official partner with R3 also it taken responsibilities and got listed on Accenture, Bain & Company, Cognizant etc all their partners and globally reputed.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:01:33 AM

This is a very interesting plan with opportunity. Really good approach, extraordinary plan, sensible job!

What plan are you talking about? As  you know mate this project is already been established in the past couple of months and its already on the coinmarketcap  and they have been working with different kinds of exchange as of now. Can you clarify me what are you talking about?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:06:26 AM

Axpire shows thier knowledge with blockchain technology and as a proof they have worked with various fintech business franchices like IBm and some notable names.
Agree I think team members are well experienced about the project and how to run it. In due time they can bring this project to success. The project aspire is good enough with more details and additional features this will be good to launch. The spreading of good news will be an additional points for project publicity.
Having such background the they have worked with IBM will have a good impression of other people to this project, also from looking into their partners, this will surely have a good future ahead.

Axpire is such a good project why I said so because of the companies they have worked with such as intel, IBM, Cola and more are proofs that axpire is good to use. It can give directly positive feedback after knowing about those companies. Looking forward for more success of this project.
Axpire also involved in many core partnerships like Microsoft and R3 which are an enterprise sofrtware company focused on building a properitery block chain inspired platform which is Corda.
Great thing to know that the Axpire project team is in partnered with those great enterprise software companies such as the Microsoft and R3. Well this will add more attention of the people. And not only that, because I believe that those partnerships will really help the Axpire project in its further developments and lead this project onto its success.
Jenkins_Shawn

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:15:20 AM

Expect you detect fairly resources to cultivate your business.
 Good luck guys!
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:19:28 AM

Finalized UI/UX design of spend management product! This is a signal to buy AXP now? Decide and voting for this news here - https://yeenot.today/catalog/news/270
I do not understand what kind of voting takes place here. Since this is not the official site of the project and voting takes place quite elsewhere. How then will the team see normal voting?
Probably on social media network or telegram either way the project is huge and ambitious and definitely a hodl kind of token if someone can spare the cash and take some risks because is crypto after all
Axpire had a great vision as it identified business waste money and it helps to reduce the waste and improve profitability with proper plans and quality checks along with validations and proper allocations.
Which makes axpire more reliable, lots of people now a days want to invest in crypto world many of them don't now where, this will surely help people where to put their money.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:02:32 AM

As I get some information about Axpire and I found out that they have currently two products which is the Resolvr and MatchBX. Based from its meaning stated by Co-Founder and CEO Gary Markham "Resolvr is a cloud-based spend management solution that handles invoice approval and allocation using machine learning, a form of Artificial Intelligence and Resolvr also has an RFP (Resolvr’s billing platform) portal, currently in development, which will allow intelligent services procurement and response sorting for capex intensive services, such as enterprise-wide software. Furthermore, it will be more useful if they can make a video on it so that we can fully understand the difference of the two.

Uhh but this is the Axpire project and what is Resolvr and how on earth is that remotely related to Axpire project which seems to be completely different
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 04:17:28 AM

Great thing to know that the Axpire project team is in partnered with those great enterprise software companies such as the Microsoft and R3. Well this will add more attention of the people. And not only that, because I believe that those partnerships will really help the Axpire project in its further developments and lead this project onto its success.

As for now, this development is on the way for axpire, In my opinion, this project needs more supporters and investors to buy their tokens, Sadly the price of axpire is getting lower, Last month I saw the price is on the 0.05$ now it is down to 0.01$.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
ResuLT

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:53:01 AM

Yeah, the companies they have worked with the great company like Cola, this means that they have so many experiences to show with us.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:21:21 AM

Yeah, the companies they have worked with the great company like Cola, this means that they have so many experiences to show with us.
The Coca-Cola brand is used in very many projects. I do not know whether this corresponds to reality and whether it is possible for them to believe
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:29:06 AM

The Coca-Cola brand is used in very many projects. I do not know whether this corresponds to reality and whether it is possible for them to believe
Yes, even Mcdonald and KFC are trying to work with it as a coke drink on their place. No doubt if they wanted to partner with Coca-Cola brand company.
Abymic

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:53:18 AM

This is a very nice project with ability.
Responsive website,  good idea, wondrous logo!
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:42:30 AM

Is it true that the Ethos Universal Wallet will become the official wallet for axpire? If this is true then this project is good for me as I have been using ethos for a while.

The so called universal wallets are usually buggy af IMO. Well it's not like I'm interested in installing yet another wallet for the millionth crypto either though lol
Same situation. I don't like to establish too many purses as it is problematic and you begin to be confused in the addresses and coins. It is necessary to choose certain wallet for himself with good functionality and to stop on him.
Will this purse be universal? That is there it will be possible to store different tokens? If so then it is very convenient, all tokens are collected in one place!
past_ale

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:46:12 AM

I think this is a very good idea and a project, with clearly defined tasks, I'm sure that it will be a success.
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:51:53 AM

Axpire held a competition of artistic rabot.Interesno this step helped draw attention to your project?
Otsu

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:55:59 AM

I think this is a very good idea and a project, with clearly defined tasks, I'm sure that it will be a success.
Yes. The project is very interesting because the team behind this have been able to put this token in a good and well known exchange like Kucoin. Soon it will be acknowledge by some crypto investors and possibly make this platform a good source of investments and at the same time source of income.
gummam

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:31:29 AM

The project is not much interesting only because there are very many similar projects, and this one unfortunately does not stand out.
VVginial

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:04:44 AM

As for now, this development is on the way for axpire, In my opinion, this project needs more supporters and investors to buy their tokens, Sadly the price of axpire is getting lower, Last month I saw the price is on the 0.05$ now it is down to 0.01$.

That's the fate of most coins these days anyway they just start of high for a very very short while as soon as the trading starts then it collapses
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:16:03 AM

Yes. The project is very interesting because the team behind this have been able to put this token in a good and well known exchange like Kucoin. Soon it will be acknowledge by some crypto investors and possibly make this platform a good source of investments and at the same time source of income.
This exchange enjoys for a long time popularity as has a number of unique functions for earnings of various coins, still this platform is unique and will be useful to this project unambiguously.

Matilda

Activity: 288

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:16:28 PM

This exchange enjoys for a long time popularity as has a number of unique functions for earnings of various coins, still this platform is unique and will be useful to this project unambiguously.
If an institution adopts this block chain expenditure system, this will be a great leap forward for its development.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: