Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:21:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OLD ANN]🔴 AXPIRE.IO 🔴  (Read 21087 times)
Zianingbu

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:39:49 AM

Is Axpire an established business or how is it possible that you already worked with all these big names?

They'll 100% need to setup an established business if they wanna bother with actually going through with all their massive promises and not just take money
Any project that collects funds for the project and its further development, it is necessary to show how they used the funds that they collected. but not all report to investors.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:03:23 AM

I just wanted to know if Axpire already have an official partner since they already finished with their listing in the exchange. What I know that in the website, there are 11 potential partners that they are dealing with and what is the real status as of these moment?

Those 11 partners in website are active otherwise they will remove them of the list, if you check their Medium account you find an article on each one of them. Also I know from telegram that some of those partners use Axpire service and Axpire use their service as well.
That is a good analysis knowing about the team involvement with the project that even gives an idea for the new participants to understand about the project.
Best thing for this project is that the people should come understand and know much better regarding the true intentions and goals of this project to the community. Well, rhe Axpire project has a great goal as spend management for hedge funds and businesses. And as of now, more partnerships are evolving to this project. I hope this will results all to positive outcomes.

The not only partnership is needed for AXPIRE to be trending again on the crypto world. The will need some financial support to work with big and legit exchanges like binance, HIT, HOUBI to be able to be recognized by many investors and traders in the whole world.
It's not only necessary to get listed on a big exchange the team should focus on the development of the platform and the product. Most of the funds collected until should be used on the development. Yes, a big volume exchange is also import for the value of token to rise but if the platform is developed more and more investor will get attracted towards the project.
Yeah, if they were on fast on listing to a big exchange like Binance, it would be a risk for the price because it always following the bitcoin trend no matter what.
The tendency of large exchanges and addition on them is irrelevant at present as now very strange trend at the auction, the unpredictable market. Proceeding from it I assume that during this period of time there will be no difference on what exchange the token will be added.

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:33:31 AM

Is Axpire an established business or how is it possible that you already worked with all these big names?

They'll 100% need to setup an established business if they wanna bother with actually going through with all their massive promises and not just take money
Any project that collects funds for the project and its further development, it is necessary to show how they used the funds that they collected. but not all report to investors.

Well, it still depends on the project if they will make reports or just an update about the latest status of the project. For me, for now the best thing to do is to improve the project's exposures and popularity so that it will help them to reach all their plans.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
VVginial

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:00:35 AM

I just wanted to know if Axpire already have an official partner since they already finished with their listing in the exchange. What I know that in the website, there are 11 potential partners that they are dealing with and what is the real status as of these moment?

Those 11 partners in website are active otherwise they will remove them of the list, if you check their Medium account you find an article on each one of them. Also I know from telegram that some of those partners use Axpire service and Axpire use their service as well.
That is a good analysis knowing about the team involvement with the project that even gives an idea for the new participants to understand about the project.
Best thing for this project is that the people should come understand and know much better regarding the true intentions and goals of this project to the community. Well, rhe Axpire project has a great goal as spend management for hedge funds and businesses. And as of now, more partnerships are evolving to this project. I hope this will results all to positive outcomes.

The not only partnership is needed for AXPIRE to be trending again on the crypto world. The will need some financial support to work with big and legit exchanges like binance, HIT, HOUBI to be able to be recognized by many investors and traders in the whole world.
It's not only necessary to get listed on a big exchange the team should focus on the development of the platform and the product. Most of the funds collected until should be used on the development. Yes, a big volume exchange is also import for the value of token to rise but if the platform is developed more and more investor will get attracted towards the project.

Meh, major chunk of the funds that earnt in the ICO end up in the Devs' pockets, the rest goes to paying the shills to shill and other misc expenses
quynhtrang666

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:04:07 AM

the best project working together will bring great success and that is how AXPIRE doing and for sure this will earn their goal to reach the success. i will support this project and follow your future endeavor
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:41:36 AM

Well, it still depends on the project if they will make reports or just an update about the latest status of the project. For me, for now the best thing to do is to improve the project's exposures and popularity so that it will help them to reach all their plans.

Yes. They need to focus in attracting some potential investors and convinced them to joined and invest in the project so that they can have a better outcomed on their development. Furthermore, they need to be more innovative and should take strategic actions inorder to be successful.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:57:54 AM

Well, thank you for the answer but what I really wanted to know is that those 11 partners are officially accepted Axpire? Anyway, I am just hoping that the team will announced here about the update of their co-partner so that everyone will know and probably their will be more who will come to invest in this platform.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:36:16 AM

Well, thank you for the answer but what I really wanted to know is that those 11 partners are officially accepted Axpire? Anyway, I am just hoping that the team will announced here about the update of their co-partner so that everyone will know and probably their will be more who will come to invest in this platform.
Yes, more transparency at Axpire progress is needed for community to know what exactly the team will do.

Lionedi

Activity: 375

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:45:04 AM

I think that stability will be established later. and then there will be a detailed development of each element. while everything is in the development phase.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:12:38 PM

the best project working together will bring great success and that is how AXPIRE doing and for sure this will earn their goal to reach the success. i will support this project and follow your future endeavor
Yes, the good partners will have big effect to Axpire business at the future. And i hope the team will find out more good partners.
Judd-prov

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:15:23 PM

Greetings guys! Looking forward for more updates.
Extraordinary website, believable plan!
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:27:44 PM

Any updates for their clients that they have work with? I see that these clients were very well-known company and the dev should make some good announcement about their latest update with this client.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:28:07 PM

I agree with uou mate, the funds that was collected should be fund to the project development process. The listed is also necessary and important but as of now the team should be more specific on fields that they think the most important.
Sipimy

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:26:37 PM

I've tested all the points of your idea and all is truly very useful.
ritsel02

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:36:55 PM

Any updates for their clients that they have work with? I see that these clients were very well-known company and the dev should make some good announcement about their latest update with this client.
Just wait for that mate, can you give me some informations about those clients that this project is working with that you mentioned so that I also have an idea about thier capabilities in making this project more productive.
There is no official date about that update mate. The team will going to inform about it but as of now we can just wait or you can join their telegram group for more information.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:19:45 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2018, 03:53:10 PM by vickycoin05

Yes, the good partners will have big effect to Axpire business at the future. And i hope the team will find out more good partners.
Absolutely,  partnership will be more helpful to improve and increase the number of its investors and supporters. Aspire is very nice project and has huge potential. The only thing need to be uplift is the number of supporters in the project community other than that the project ideas are quite impressive. Let's hope that team will find the best partners in the town.
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:05:20 PM

The market shows not the recent stability, but despite this circumstance now is a good time for investments.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:30:18 PM

The idea of your project is not bad, but I'm not a business person, can I use it in my life as an ordinary person?

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:51:49 PM

The partners of the project are known to everyone, and I wonder how they actually support the project, or they just allowed to use their names?
Rob_Evans

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:01:28 PM

Their idea is rather engaging in my mind!
Extraordinary design, very nice plan.  Good luck guys.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: