Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:27:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why should bitcoin!  (Read 1828 times)
Masongrae

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:46:13 PM

Though Im a new and not so expert about bitcoin, but Ive searched about it and lots of people changed their lives and one of my friend who currently involve with bitcoin which support their needs. So why not bitcoin, it is Tested and Trusted one.

▬▬[  Imperium Platform  ] ▬▬   
▌Decentralized Crypto Exchange & Lending Platform▐
▬▬  PUBLIC SALE STARTS AUGUST 19th ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Facebook| ▬▬
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:55:42 PM

Though Im a new and not so expert about bitcoin, but Ive searched about it and lots of people changed their lives and one of my friend who currently involve with bitcoin which support their needs. So why not bitcoin, it is Tested and Trusted one.
So true, I cannot deny it happen because some of my friends become rich because of this bitcoin. It has been asked that why we chose bitcoin, simply bitcoin has a lot of opportunities to the users. We can do trading that most of us become wealthy of it. Many have been thankful to bitcoin that lifes really changes and I can say Im also thankful.
Hafas Rama

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:04:45 AM

Bitcoin is already gaining trust by many people.
seeing price hikes in the past year continue to rise faster and more expensive.
will certainly make a lot of investors who will buy bitcoin and with the desire to earn profits with a short time.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
MeongElek

Activity: 418

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:55:04 AM

Because bitcoin has a great chance in long-term investments compared to other altcoins. We see that bitcoin prices are stable and increase every year. If you invest in 2015 then the year 2018 is far different price, Of course it is an advantage.
So, the reason they prefer bitcoin is long-term investment, including myself.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:06:42 AM

now many altcoin, sprung up between it all there must be in the place of investing other than bitcoin, all also have the same opportunity as bitcoin all promising profit

but why do more choose bitcoin as the place they invest?
Because of the beliefs and evidence that bitcoin discloses, many of the investors are not easy to believe in something new, they need proof to not be fooled, and investors also choose which one is best among the many good investment places.

tamarindbleu

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:06:53 AM

We cannot deny the fact that bitcoin have a great reputation, also bitcoin I think is more secure to invest than on other altcoins considering that bitcoin was here for a long period of time.
thats true bitcoin is one of the popular way to become rich, because in bitcoin theres a lot of way to earn money you just need to be patience and hardworking.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:40:34 AM

now many altcoin, sprung up between it all there must be in the place of investing other than bitcoin, all also have the same opportunity as bitcoin all promising profit

bitcoin is the first crypto type created by shatosi nakamoto, its popularity from year to year ever increasing. Many people who believe investing in bitcoin can be very promising to be investment assets or savings assets for a more promising future, because as far as I know it only contains about 21 million bitcoins, the fewer bitcoins that exist because people are competing to get it, then the price will be more expensive.
mikeprimia

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:44:30 AM

I guess because Bitcoin is likely a celebrity in the cryptocurrencies which could give you the safest income i think.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 03:57:37 AM

Bitcoin - being the mainstream of the cryptoworld today draws so much attention to people who want to earn profit be it long term or short term. It's the biggest wealth distribution ever known at this time and bitcoin indeed are making millionaires world wide.

btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:11:33 AM

Why should bitcoin my priority for now, its because this bitcoin is part of my other income soon. Will be planning soon to apply for a signature campaign ad to make my plan work and before that, I need to level up my ranking first before I will proceed. If I am not mistaken, more and more people are interested with bitcoin probably they see it as an opportunity to gain more profit from there planned investment.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:03:32 AM

Most of the people and investors are trust and invest in bitcoin because it is one of the most trusted digital currency. In my country bitcoin are welcome and accepted by many people. They know that bitcoin is not easy to crash and ofcourse it has a greater value compared to other coins.

Well, that's one way of believing in yourself. Many potential altcoins are being rising and followed the steps of bitcoin value. But not totally to the point were surpasing bitcoin. But it depends on how you choose right one. What makes bitcoin invested by many because they are studying the flow of demand and supply that is why investors are more knowledgable to invest money.
Rrotess

Activity: 264

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:23:48 AM

I've choose bitcoin because i'm a big fan on it.The no.1 cryptocurrency that build me up and utilize my ability specialy on how to make my posting better and much better.And i know bitcoin makes me always surprising it's value which dig me up to work hard on it.
cheann20

Activity: 344
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:27:09 AM

Well.. I think it's  because bitcoin has already proved it's worth. They know that bitcoin will still exist even in the future since bitcoin is more stable than the other coins. And bitcoin is also the most popular crypto currencies that's why it has the tendency to increase its price.
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:39:41 AM

Almost all the people who are into crypto prefer Bitcoin to invest their money into as it is the top most coin in the coinmarketcap. As per coinmarketcap BTC has amlost 35% dominance in the crypto market which makes it the king of cryptos. There are many other good projects and coins out there but Bitcoin is the most trusted in all of them. Everybody knows its potential which is why they invest in it. Apart from this, all the coins out there are paired with Bitcoin and so a person prefer to get some BTC to buy the Altcoins.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
bunnylegacy

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:17:59 AM

I think bitcoin is a trusted coin branch and is suitable for use as a good investment tool or coin exchange tool. and bitcoin able to serve with increasingly rising prices.

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★       
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 30% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
Deathgamer

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:45:53 AM

As a matter of fact bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency the still exist today because of its demand and huge value.Bitcoin also is the older among all crypto currency that many people still invest and trust because they can assure that it is safe and secure rather than other crypto thats only new.That is why bitcoin should  be the best crypto as of now.
merlyn22

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

i love my family

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:34:20 AM

bitcoin is very known and this time many people dreaming to hold big amount of bitcoins. i will still hold on bitcoins rather than other cryptocurrency 
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:26:23 AM

First and foremost, bitcoin is secured and stable. Bitcoin is also trusted in many ways.
It is better to invest in bitcoin because also of its popularity and having a secured manner and the currency. Your investment is safe in bitcoin othen than any altcoins.
Bitcoin is to be preferred over a number of other available options due to many reasons. The most prominent among all is that we know this is most highly valued currency that is presently circulating in the market for various uses such as trading, investment overseas transactions and many more.

Along with this, the best among all is that the community is still progressing day by day hence gaining the trust of more and more people around the world.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
binting

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:49:27 AM

Why i should bitcoin, because its grab and grab opurtunity and its a environmental working worldwide so that bitcoin has all promising profit and its good and quality oppurtunity.
Anjazvatoni4

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:50:47 AM

because bitcoin is the earliest coin, and its manufacture is limited.
making it a very expensive coin with a coin.
then investors flocked to bitcoin as an investment tool.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: