Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:48:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why should bitcoin!  (Read 1828 times)
tukang_rosok

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:45:01 AM

now many altcoin, sprung up between it all there must be in the place of investing other than bitcoin, all also have the same opportunity as bitcoin all promising profit

but why do more choose bitcoin as the place they invest?

Many new investor always investing their money on bitcoin because its more safe than others. Bitcoin is largest market cap in cryptomarket and its very liquid if we want to withdrawal our investment
but currently the price movement of bitcoin is very volatile. many investors are said to have lost when buying bitcoins at high prices. but we agree in the future bitcoin prices will be the best investment portfolio.
Destnhel

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:54:57 AM

I think, it is because they find  bitcoin even more trust worthy than the other cryptocurrencies our there, that arised after bitcoin. Also, in my opinion, there were lot more people who still stick in bitcoin, rather than investing in others. That's how I can see it. Because if not, bitcoin will have lesser patronizer than the others, but it is the other way around, which is bitcoin is more popular.
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 952

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:08:40 AM

now many altcoin, sprung up between it all there must be in the place of investing other than bitcoin, all also have the same opportunity as bitcoin all promising profit

Many people choose bitcoin it is because of what they have seen as a greener pastures in which a promising situations but it is already proven by many people. In my own i'd rather choose bitcoin too because I have seen an excellent result which may lead for me to have a better life than before. In indulging yourself in bitcoin is quite hard because you need to gather informations but if you know how to ride on it, the process will be great. 

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:05:47 AM

Many people choose bitcoin it is because of what they have seen as a greener pastures in which a promising situations but it is already proven by many people. In my own i'd rather choose bitcoin too because I have seen an excellent result which may lead for me to have a better life than before. In indulging yourself in bitcoin is quite hard because you need to gather informations but if you know how to ride on it, the process will be great. 
I choose bitcoin not only of its promising claims and results, but because of its purpose and goal to help people and making a difference in every life. It has a large lead than any other altcoins and it existed for almost a decade and has still stood out despite any unexpected circumstances that tried to bring it down. As it continues to evolve we can expect it to flourish more as it already has the strong support system to compete and preparedness to face any obstacles.
adpinbr

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:26:04 AM

Bitcoin is a must because bitcoin is a win-win situation where the users gets to control his or her own time and and gets to transact money easier than the usual transmittal system.Also other companied and icos are now getting huge attention because of the campaigns and they gain new investors. Bitcoin also helps our local economic growth because it decreases the unemployment rate and it creates new businesses that will add to the GDP of our local country

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
seviandyosi

Activity: 166

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:24:21 AM

Many altcoins in cryto market but bitcoin is the best because easy to invest, strong potential, large volume, online system and worldwide.

yes, for now, bitcoin still the best and I agree with you. people choose bitcoin because they attract to bitcoin and they see that the price is up and down and they think that they can make a profit from this. besides that, bitcoin gives a choice for the people to buy and hold or to buy and sell in every time the price is change and people can make a profit.
In addition to bitcoin is the first coin in crypto, the high bitcoin price of other coins makes people interested in choosing bitcoin, they think they will benefit greatly if they choose bitcoin to invest. Not all coins promise to be invested, you have to be smart choosing the right coin, and you should have an analysis for the future of crypto.
Vasilisochka

Activity: 297
Merit: 10

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:32:12 AM

Personally, I also do not understand why people are so actively investing money in bitcoin. It is enough to conduct a superficial analysis and understand that investing in other currencies also brings profit.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
Qunetick

Activity: 226

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:45:12 AM

Personally, I also do not understand why people are so actively investing money in bitcoin. It is enough to conduct a superficial analysis and understand that investing in other currencies also brings profit.
I think people invest in bitcoin because it is full of profitable ways to earn a huge amount of profit. Bitcoin is the most amazing vpin of today and it is really the most trusted of all coin in crypto currency. People maybe see it's great potential and they really believe that bitcoin can really rise up high someday, so then investing in bitcoin today is only a simple strategy for tommorows opportunity to sell when the right time comes.

rhamdy

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:52:56 AM

Yes, now a lot of Altcoin is emerging but the popularity of Bitcoin has not been able to be defeated by altcoin.
Today many are trying to create a new altcoin in hopes of competing with Bitcoin but in reality, no one has made better than Bitcoin yet.
So until now, Bitcoin is still a place for investment because Bitcoin has a high price value.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:38:25 AM

I think, it is because they find  bitcoin even more trust worthy than the other cryptocurrencies our there, that arised after bitcoin. Also, in my opinion, there were lot more people who still stick in bitcoin, rather than investing in others. That's how I can see it. Because if not, bitcoin will have lesser patronizer than the others, but it is the other way around, which is bitcoin is more popular.

until now, I think people still trust with bitcoin and the market still move fast in bitcoin trade. it's because bitcoin can give the biggest profit ever and people choose bitcoin as their main trade so far. many people expecting to make a big money from trading bitcoin but sometimes, they forget to learn more about bitcoin volatility and once the price is down, they become panic but some of them are not panic and they only stay calm and make another buy if the price is down too deep.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
hashshashin

Activity: 728

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:10:53 AM

Each person has his own reasons for choosing bitcoin for investing, and there are a lot of them. But I believe that everything is built around bitcoin, and the price of altcoins depends on the price of bitcoin.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
simantobd

Activity: 162
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:19:32 AM

In my opinion, Bitcoin is a safe currency. Already there have been plenty of Bitcoin's campaign. This bitcoin has a great reputation and reputation in the world. There is a great demand for this Bitcoin and altcoins. People using bitcoin and altcoins progres in his life.so  should  bitcoin.
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:30:37 AM

Maybe because bitcoin has value that can be said large and if bought bitcoin then we could get advantage big so surely they will choose bitcoin
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:34:10 PM

Maybe because bitcoin has value that can be said large and if bought bitcoin then we could get advantage big so surely they will choose bitcoin
Bitcoin has an advantage for sure compare to the other option for investments because if you are going to choose bitcoin then you are like already getting into the future because this is the future of the financial system like the payment because bitcoin is a good tool for payment since it has a smooth network that can process fast transactions.
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:34:58 PM

Bitcoin has an advantage for sure compare to the other option for investments because if you are going to choose bitcoin then you are like already getting into the future because this is the future of the financial system like the payment because bitcoin is a good tool for payment since it has a smooth network that can process fast transactions.
Yes you right for bitcoin is financial systems future that can simplify the payment wherever and whenever, then it will definitely a lot of people who use bitcoin in the future later
Rizqi

Activity: 294

Freedom

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 01:56:57 PM

at this time many are choosing bitcoin instead of altcoin, looking at the value between the two that is bigger bicoin and bitcoin used to have the first value, that one of the benefits bitcoin and now there are still many that berinvetasi for safer and more reliable reason, but not entirely reliable but the risk of distrust is currently greater than altcoin than bitcoin.
sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:12:47 PM

because bitcoin is a very influential digital currency in the future and not only that bitcoin price movement is very fast and the total supply is very limited to make the price becomes very expensive so I prefer bitcoin because I see the potential price can be very expensive and can get many advantages of bitcoin.
Kingjagat

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:31:22 PM

The reason why people prefer bitcoin in general is: bitcoin is the beginning of this market.Also bitcoin is the best known in this market.

I think they are mostly annoying projects have nothing to offer and others are also struggling with a lot of problems that hinder them to get real adoption and keep 100% speculative tools for traders to play around.
because all non-stop altcoins are not good projects.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:12:19 AM

Right bitcoin is the best choice for a lot of people because the price of bitcoin is very good and it is increasing more and more with time, so in future bitcoin price will be very high, bitcoin gives us profit bitcoin gives us security and bitcoin gives us free income every month, for me nothing can be like bitcoin, bitcoin changed my life and made me rich in very short time, I choose bitcoin as investment and as saving for my future, bitcoin has bright future so I choose bitcoin in any condition.
malbano2099

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:08:34 AM

As I would like to think, the motivation behind why individuals still lean toward putting resources into Bitcoin as opposed to altcoins is on account of Bitcoin has demonstrated that it is secured and its system impact. Most altcoins out there are anything but difficult to control, I'm not saying that Bitcoin can't be controlled but rather Bitcoin having heaps of individuals that simply holding it makes it is difficult to control the market of Bitcoin. With regards to security doubtlessly that Bitcoin is as yet the best on the grounds that the mining hashrate are dispersed everywhere throughout the world and it utilizes confirmation of work calculation, not at all like different altcoins that larger part of hashrate appropriations are gotten by mining pools. The prominence of Bitcoin is additionally one of the reason. Bitcoin is likewise simple to utilize and for me their security is superior to the next.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: