Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 02:38:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: alll coin going down. what should we do?  (Read 3562 times)
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:29:42 PM

hodl your btc and if you have more to invest, buy some alts, this is good time to buy.
If all coin is going down the first thing that you need to do is to hold and wait for the right time to sell it. On the other hand, just hold and be patience so that you could earn and make huge amount of money. Lastly, do not do panic selling and hold it if you want to make huge income.
The BlockRx Project

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:30:59 PM

I think you should go for go for alt-coins.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:31:12 PM

We should wait some time. Wo shouldn't sell our coin in this time. Price is not so good right now. I think it is a great chance for buying altcoins. Holding is the best decision and this is time for buying.
iyan33

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:31:59 PM

hi guyz. can you help me that i have know nothing about blood wash term  Undecided

i have got some btc that i bougth when its 11.5k usdt. should i keep btc and hodl or buy some alt coins?

we should first stand selling this coin his price is down because sometime kedepanya bitcoin or altcoin prices will rise more than the previous if we sell now we regret it better we defend first
omgredhattee

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:35:50 PM

The Bitcoin are very young at this point in time. It will be very unstable until a solid foundation is established.  Like any business are profession you must grow with your goals in mind. If you first brought BTC, their a reason you did. Trust your first judgment. Do your homework and research before you decide it is not for you. Keep those coins you decide to not  to trade (in what I call) on a quiet  watchlist they can come back alive at a bottom prices and become masters of the game. Rule keep 2 percent in BTC and buy ETH with the rest.  Good Luck Smiley
jaggijagjit

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 05:40:20 PM

May be it is good time to buy more altcoins because all the coins are available at very low price buy some more coins if you have some extra money to invest. I think market can recover very soon and you have a good chance to average your investment.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
bitorama

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:42:29 PM

It's better to hold all, they'll be back soon
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:52:43 PM

In this situation with all the coin price go down you should buy it and hold till the price rise up again
And i believe the price will back to rise again

It will for sure. And the worst thing you can do is to let yourself be swept by panic because that's really the only time you'll lose. Hold hold hold and buy if you can. Crypto will be here for a long time now so don't be afraid to get in

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
DexterRock

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:53:30 PM

May be it is good time to buy more altcoins because all the coins are available at very low price buy some more coins if you have some extra money to invest. I think market can recover very soon and you have a good chance to average your investment.

I agree, many good altcoins are very cheap today and it is good to put in some cash into them. Spare cash. Do not invest money you cant afford to loose. Noone knows where is the bottom of this correction.
Shishimanu

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:59:30 PM

You should keep holding bitcoin.And also if you want to invest now you can buy some alt like aion,waves,dent.Those have a very bright future.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2114

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:02:13 PM

As a investor I love such market because I have many option to buy coins at the moment. People complaints when market drops but they don't complaint when market rose. Everyone want bullish market all the time. I would suggest you to check coinmarketcap you can certainly find some good coins to invest.

Mankov

Activity: 426
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:19:29 PM

Guess it is the right time to buy, because the mood is very bad, actually.

Sasuke102001

Activity: 280
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:31:55 PM

I don't think that value of all coins are going down, after Bitcoins high transaction fees and transaction time many people started using altcoins due to their confirmation time and small fees. Altcoins like Ethereum, dash, Litecoin increased by a good value. If you are talking about bitcoin, it is being said that after the lightning fork both the transaction and time fees will go down which will boost the bitcoin value. And it is the best time to buy bitcoins as prices have gone down and Bitcoin prices will go up for sure.
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:35:55 PM

hi guyz. can you help me that i have know nothing about blood wash term  Undecided

i have got some btc that i bougth when its 11.5k usdt. should i keep btc and hodl or buy some alt coins?
  Another example of panic. Do not rush to conclusions. Keep these coins and soon everything will be fine and the price will rise.
phucngungoc

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:52:20 PM

A good sign for traders. I think altcoin down is a good news for them. They will buy a lot of altcoin and wait for the market to return. Capitalization is decreasing the bitcoin value also decreases, do not worry. Good opportunity for investors
almaroof

Activity: 88

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:59:52 PM

This is the period that we all investors need to be strong and avoid panic sell

The hard times will surely cone to pass.
JerryJam

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:01:46 PM

No need to panic. Every year in mid-January, we are seeing the fall of bitcoin. I think now a good time to buy bitcoins. Increasing the rate of Ethereum.Need to wait a little longer. Possible exchanges supply exceeds demand.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:02:42 PM

Just hold your bitcoins because it will increase its value eventually after a few months. Downtime in the market only means that consumers needs to invest because the value is decreasing and this the reason why bitcoins is very profitable this days, It is because of the markets volatility, so do not panic when the value of your coins is decreasing because it will still go back to normal.
treanski

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:56:02 PM

AriannaSantosUU

Activity: 256

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:22:43 PM

Well I think it is normal that the value of bitcoin goes down. For me, I advice you to still hold on to your bitcoin. Bitcoin value is not always down, it is always depend on the market value. Basic law of supply and demand i think.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: