Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:36:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: alll coin going down. what should we do?  (Read 3561 times)
Veritus101

Activity: 271
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:24:22 PM

You have got an amazing opportunity to buy bitcoin and altacoins at a 50% discount, why are you complaining?  Huh Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DexterRock

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:10:05 PM

hi guyz. can you help me that i have know nothing about blood wash term  Undecided

i have got some btc that i bougth when its 11.5k usdt. should i keep btc and hodl or buy some alt coins?
This is a bad thing. there is negative news that causes the decline in the price of all coins, perhaps one of which is from decisions made by some countries about the use of cryptocurrencies. I am very worried because it could have decreased prices again, Maybe this is like a nightmare because surely everyone does not predict this all before. I do not advise first to panic sell action because it can worsen the situation, I've seen some events and when we all can maintain the situation then we can get through it better and will not be too bad impact on the price of all that is owned by all coin, and most importantly for the price of Bitcoin.

Last hour or so prices are back in green, seems cheap crypto has some buyers afterall, let's see how this goes tomorrow.
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:12:53 PM

In my opinion i think is a good day to buy some cheap coins. I do this today.
Gbambar

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:14:43 PM

i think now is the time for you to buy uality altcoins and avergae down on the ones you have ... keep on buying the dip
Gardar

Activity: 168
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:53:04 PM

This has happend more times, people with panic will sell but you shouldnt, hold and it will be better

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:05:01 AM

In my opinion the best thing for you to do during this trend is to monitor and observe its value until it goes down (to its possible minimum value of its trend) and buy more once it is starting to go up. However this is a risk that you must take but if it reaches a high value again you would surely gain bigtime out of it.
Bitcoinislifer09

Activity: 257
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:09:56 AM

hi guyz. can you help me that i have know nothing about blood wash term  Undecided

i have got some btc that i bougth when its 11.5k usdt. should i keep btc and hodl or buy some alt coins?
Hold your bitcoin for the meantime and wait for a little longer. It is normal for cryptocurrencies to go down, but eventually it will rise up again. Just wait for now, and work out your bitcoin, keep investing more so that once it recovers you will get a good return of your investments.
Mrsun78

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:10:10 AM

you should keep it, its all about chinese lunar year and it happens each year. value will increase and don't regret later
Daytus

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:11:29 AM

Keep calm and watch it closely, maybe it is the best time to buy.
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:14:31 AM

HODL your BTC and buy more altcoins as much as you can...
this moment always happens every year in mid-January, we are seeing the fall of bitcoin and altcoins...

waarishi

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:19:11 AM

bottom is reached imo. buy alts lol
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:22:58 AM

It seems that too many coin that existing, people wealth spread to those coin. But it's always good to buy bitcoin because this is the main cryptocurrency. We don't need to be afraid to buy bitcoin. Although ETH also attracts people attention but bitcoin is still have the most of people thrust.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:24:20 AM

We should scoop a lot of altcoins that are in the top 10 of the cryptocurrency market so we can get them in a discounted price which is a great entry for either short or long term position so if i were you, i will buy bitcoin right now and get some altcoins aside from bitcoin because it is healthy to have altcoins in our portfolio.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:26:56 AM

Just HODL. Don't be panic. Panic doesn't solve anything.
I even use this chance to buyback some of altcoins because i think this bloody waves is a good chance for me to buy more altcoins at cheap price.
terrenceschroeder

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

I am a fan of Deeponion

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:27:43 AM

I thought it was because of the Chineser mining news and other anti-freedom facists running France, with their new crypto regulation plans. Prices seem to be going back up now though.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
honeyira

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:29:08 AM

Just stay put don't panic. prices there is always an ups and down. Prices could be more better in a couple of days or a week maybe.
MoneyMotivatesMe

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:37:11 AM

I hope there's more hardforks to help bitcoin up. I think were back again on the low position so just keep holding.
ragnarelodbroke

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:40:40 AM

Urgently sell as yet you have a small plus, why keep the coin, realizing that it will be clearly below your level of purchase. In general, in vain you wait you had to throw off at the level of 15k.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:46:05 AM

if you have a patience then hold it, soon it will increase the price of bitcoin, just don't panic, the bitcoin is still cheap you can buy more, then sell it when the price hits 15,000 usd.

onecall123

Activity: 2058
Merit: 323

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:47:35 AM

Yup, I am concerned with this situation. These days, The trend of FUD becomes crazy that easily manipulated the people. In result, they eventually confused on regulatory news and turn on panic selling. This is the reasons behind BitCoin and all rest crypto drop. A true HODLER does not believe in and panic selling.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: