Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:02:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: alll coin going down. what should we do?  (Read 3561 times)
ammo121810

Activity: 325
Merit: 136

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:06:31 PM

hi guyz. can you help me that i have know nothing about blood wash term  Undecided

i have got some btc that i bougth when its 11.5k usdt. should i keep btc and hodl or buy some alt coins?

We should not panic you have to analyze and understand the market. Most of the investors do know that crypto market has a tendency to move upwards nor downwards. With that situation we must hold our coins and help it to recover and as well to gain income.

Tramle091296

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 01:10:33 PM

Be patient trust yourself its normal that bitcoin or all coin become lower but its not forever lower. Just hold them then wait for the right time then you see the outcome.  Investing in other coins is Good. Just be wisely on what coin you want to.invest it Smiley

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
Beymax08

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:15:30 PM

hi guyz. can you help me that i have know nothing about blood wash term  Undecided

i have got some btc that i bougth when its 11.5k usdt. should i keep btc and hodl or buy some alt coins?
There nothing you can do. Dont worry so much. Just hold your bitcoin and maybe you can buy some btc or altcoin if you have money. And wait for the price of bitcoin comes back. While you are waiting to price increase just do earn as much bitcoin you can.

GSC Platform ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▌█▐ Whitepaper ▌█▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█ Ann ▌█▐
▐▌Telegram▐▌Twitter▐▌Reddit▐▌Medium▐▌Linkedin▐▌Facebook▐▌Instagram▐▌Youtube▐▌
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:20:15 PM

i think btc will rise soon. keep your bitcoin, don't sell
That is the reality now, all coins are dumping its value, and it's really hurt me a lot because all of my coins i am holding right now is dump its price or its value, but eventhough it going down, we should or we just need to hold all our coin and wait until the value or price of it is will pump again.

#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:27:40 PM

it might be better to save a few coins first so that what we ask can be fulfilled and others we use or better we waited until the coin was give advantage may be the usual answer like you guys but if we do like this maybe we can buy expensive goods
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:31:26 PM

When you see all coins going down its a golden
opportunity to buy them cheap and sell when
the price pumps backs up to the current value.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
kabelpeggek

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:37:37 PM

it's reasonable, because bitcoin is also experiencing a very sharp drop
but it's also a golden opportunity to buy as much as we can, because soon the price will definitely be back to normal
the opportunity does not come twice Roll Eyes
ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:44:21 PM

If your token fall price dont panic selling it will gonna loss your profit just hold it.Many crypto currency now got fall price.think about a good side this is best time to buy bitcoin and other coin.just hold them
lequocvuongpro

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:47:25 PM

What we can do now is wait for a bright future.
All Coin will going up Again!! . Hope So!!
adiksau0414

Activity: 448

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:50:27 PM

Yeah, i just saw it yesterday, all are in red and im just worried. But as i check it again, just happy to see greens... Love to see that color (even i like red better when it comes in trading i like to see a lot if green colors). The best thing we do is wait, hold for a while. Its part of the trading that every alts is declining in a moment. We just need to trust our coins and wait for to climb high again. Even if really give us a heartbreak sometimes.

mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:54:34 PM

Nothing to worry about it instead if you have bitcoin in your wallet,  try to buy some alts that have the potential to bullish in the future.  This is the right time too to hold bitcoins and wait for the price to increase.
derigop

Activity: 200

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:07:14 PM

Just hold it. Soon all cryptocurrencies will rise again. I just don't know the reason why it is low. I guess they sell all there cryptocurrency, I'm not sure if that is the reason.
Senja Kemuning

Activity: 553
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:12:11 PM

When the price of the bitcoin drop then we can be sure the price of all coins also drop, based on my experience, this becomes a good opportunity for us to buy bitcoin in bulk, the price will soon rise a month or a year again even in a week have gone up.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:19:03 PM

Its a old game of crypto and trading platform. You never want to be it always on pump. But it is too much dump recently I noticed.  Its common way of trading. You must believe on dump day. But what should we do it's about to discuss. Don't be panicked just hold and play role as your plan when you got the price you want. So be patience and hold. That's been a great tricks In crypto always

bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:37:42 PM

When the price of the bitcoin drop then we can be sure the price of all coins also drop, based on my experience, this becomes a good opportunity for us to buy bitcoin in bulk, the price will soon rise a month or a year again even in a week have gone up.
It went up to $8k and recovered later. But today all coins are in green colour so just I think we may see some good increment in all coins price. Yes, when the coins go down it is sing for next pump, and when it is in the, red it's a sign for buy coins. In the short term I can't predict, but before ending this year BTC will reach $30k it's just my prediction.
matthewtherry

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:45:06 PM

Don't panic! I have experienced some goings down until now. I didn't panic and I didn't sell. I don't regret it now. Al coins are going up again, just have patience
Prince Edu17

Activity: 420
Merit: 28

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:00:37 PM

Just hold it! bitcoin ang Altcoins will going to rise again, if you see now all coins are starting to pump even bitcoin so just hold it so you will get a profit
Gingax01

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:02:44 PM

HODL!HODL!HODL!
chiefthor

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:05:39 PM

Yes, I'm concerned with this situation. These days, The trend of FUD becomes crazy that easily manipulated the people. In result, they eventually confused on regulatory news and turn on panic selling. This is the reasons behind BitCoin and all rest crypto drop. But a true holder does not believe in and panic selling.
fransbenotius

Activity: 139

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:07:29 PM

this might be caused by investors and bitcoiners have selling many coin, I heard from my colleague every January coin price goin down, but marketcap of coin can rise again and I hope in the next it will great starting to look for profit so we can catch up back
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: