Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:22:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: alll coin going down. what should we do?  (Read 3561 times)
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:46:00 AM

It is normal. I bought some btc when it was $16k and now it is $11.6k but I'm just sitting calmly waiting until it goes up. Just hold for sure you will get something from it. Or buy some alts, I used 30% of my btc to buy some alts. Do a research to ensure that you can get a good altcoin that can give you a high profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btc78

Activity: 2478
Merit: 210

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:10:27 AM

hi guyz. can you help me that i have know nothing about blood wash term  Undecided

i have got some btc that i bougth when its 11.5k usdt. should i keep btc and hodl or buy some alt coins?
nothing all we need to do is wait,even if our funds are trapped with this crisis still the chance of recovery is indeed.as we all see that all coins are trying to survive and return back to their last value.and besides panicking wont help us instead will result to our fund losses.

Dobrodav

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:32:31 AM

you should not be worried so much. It is just a market correction when there are some bad news from China and South Korea. However, I heard that South Korea Goverment has accepted cryptocurrency by collecting tax them. The market will recover soon.

Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:50:25 AM

Most of the bad news and FUD is already over. Market has stabilized and recovering slowly.
The next big rise will start eventually so just hold patiently.
blatchcorn

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:56:51 AM
Merited by patz22 (1)

i will suggest to the people do not be panic in your speculation because time can be change suddenly and then after you can face problem on this subject the market of btc is going fluctuate so it is effecting to some other coins not all are same but some other altcoin are good also so be patient and wit for some time may be people can take good advantage from it keep holding i will prefer no need to sale this time any coin even i am also on keep holding let the putt up it in the market first then time is our then, might be time is long but after this everything will be all  right for sure.
rovi84

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:19:07 AM

Keep calm. Because it can happen in the world of money trading. Especially altcoin, what we know is that the world of cryptocurrency is uncertain. And we must prepare ourselves for other work.
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:39:52 AM

Don't dump. Just keep on hodling the coins because it will be back on track soon. I don't see any bad thing that is going to happen because a lot of us know that this is just for a short-term. It will go up for long period of time and the coins will become profitable again.

Magica

Activity: 55
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:47:44 AM
Merited by Apened (5)

The following things will help-

1.) Don't panic at all.
2.) Stop paying any attention to the assholes who have no idea what this market is and still have opinions.
3.) Buy more. If it's going down, it'll go up as well. It's the time to buy more and more.
4.) If you buy at low, sell them at their high. The high is decided by you since you have to decide what's the suitable high rate.

Peace.
wel24

Activity: 275
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:56:20 AM

If all coin going  down dont be panic and worry.Its a normal in crypto life or crypto market.Always remmber the low and supy demand.In crypto there is always a price correction.We cant predict the price unless we are a whales or an investors witn a huge capital to make the price up and up.So if your coins or tokens going down dont mind and hold it because the price or value will up again.Do soem study and research   before investing in crypto.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 08:09:03 AM

1.) Don't panic at all.
2.) Stop paying any attention to the assholes who have no idea what this market is and still have opinions.
3.) Buy more. If it's going down, it'll go up as well. It's the time to buy more and more.
4.) If you buy at low, sell them at their high. The high is decided by you since you have to decide what's the suitable high rate.

Peace.
Good advise i will only add that the best thing to do is to buy every dip. Always have some extra bitcoins in your portfolio and invest on those crypto's that have a good fundamentals including future plans or roadmap, partnership and having some good communication around its investors to give updates and all information about their platform.
IldarW

Activity: 362
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 09:30:58 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2018, 10:15:37 AM by IldarW

1.) Don't panic at all.

Peace.
Nice, very usefull principles. I can add that don't be greedy and fix your profit, because market does not always grow. And don't sell your assets just because of all grow besides your coins, just hold.

MarchToke

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:52:59 PM

When coins’ prices are going down, for sure it is a buy. Buy low and sell high is the basic in trading/investing.

yeah you have a point, if you have bitcoin and when its value falls down, then that means you must buy more and hold it for long. You should never sell it so that you will never regret just like what happened to me.

kavindra

Activity: 221

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:58:57 PM

currently the bitcoin price is down, and also followed by the altcoin price also down, I think it's better to cut loss or if you want to hold it and wait for the price to go up again, even though it will be high risk of loss

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Vaerros

Activity: 185

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:46:00 PM

1.) Don't panic at all.

Peace.

yes
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:03:35 PM

Nothing just buy in the Dip! and Keep holding ! mining hashing power keep rising and price will start increasing soon. Almost every mature bitcoin user understand it and there is nothing special. Selling bitcoins is Not good idea.
VibENewS18

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:03:48 PM

If all coins are going down, it would be a good time to buy.

I'm a big fan of VIB right now, on Bittrex

http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/11/12/vib-token-listed-bittrex-viberate-enhances-relationship-charlie-shrem/
mware

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:14:18 PM

hi guyz. can you help me that i have know nothing about blood wash term  Undecided

i have got some btc that i bougth when its 11.5k usdt. should i keep btc and hodl or buy some alt coins?
you can keep bitcoin for some times to get a price increase or you can buy some cheap altcoin and wait for the market to return, that's can give you profit in short term
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:18:11 PM

Do not worry, tomorrow it will be worse)) If you come to crypto you should be ready for such a market fall. This happens often. As soon as bad news comes from China the crypto currency market is falling. This is a pattern that can not be prevented.
Ashdrake

Activity: 209

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:34:15 PM

Keep dropping some good coins please  Grin
So i can finally get me some  Wink
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:52:53 PM

If all coin going  down dont be panic and worry.Its a normal in crypto life or crypto market.Always remmber the low and supy demand.In crypto there is always a price correction.We cant predict the price unless we are a whales or an investors witn a huge capital to make the price up and up.So if your coins or tokens going down dont mind and hold it because the price or value will up again.Do soem study and research   before investing in crypto.

Don't let yourself to have fear when coin prices go down, instead be stronger. I agree, we shoudn't be in panic. Well this thread doesn't only pertain to bitcoin but to other ico also so we have to be alert too. For us to avoid having worries and fear with regard to going down of prices, better be sure of the coins we are investing in. Be watchful before investing to those coins that you are not sure with.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: