Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:32:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: alll coin going down. what should we do?  (Read 3561 times)
tricker01

Activity: 140
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:50:04 PM

hi guyz. can you help me that i have know nothing about blood wash term  Undecided

i have got some btc that i bougth when its 11.5k usdt. should i keep btc and hodl or buy some alt coins?
Hold your BTC a little bit longer. Because as of now the bitcoin price is just playing around $11,000-$11,800 unlike last year it almost reaches $19,000. And since that there are no pumping happen again in the market then you should be patiently wait for that to earn income. It will come soon dont be afraid because if you sell that coin now you will not earn. So wait for the right time bitcoin will recover.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:01:15 PM

It is possible to drop all coins so we always look at the trend of the prices of them. If that happens, we will continue to work with the ICOs to supplement our savings. I think the best is to hold coins and wait for price increases to receive a lot of income. The price of coins is inconsistent, so do not worry about falling them because if we wait, it may rise again.

fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:14:30 PM

Stay calm and just hodl. Theres nothing  you can do right now ,the best thing to do is to keep updated on everything that is happening on cryptowolrd,  dont look coinmarketcap coins prices for this month.

jack long

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:09:31 AM

don't panic and just wait, the coins it will surely rise back to higher prices again if you are selling at low prices you will surely lose.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:43:02 AM

hi guyz. can you help me that i have know nothing about blood wash term  Undecided

i have got some btc that i bougth when its 11.5k usdt. should i keep btc and hodl or buy some alt coins?

i shall hold and hide til the price hike again into the marketcap i trust altcoins can increase again the price in the market price hoping this coiming month of febraury all coin pump again the price value.
in your situation mate i think you need to hold your coins and wait the price increase i know is difficult to wait for price increase but according to the book patience are very important if you want to avoid a lot of losses.

aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:56:03 AM

BTC. You can trade it for ethereum vice versa. You can make money with that. Just dont sell low. Use the order books wisely, If you want a long term hold for btc you can always play it on trading. This is just my suggestion so your life would be more exciting. HODLing is good but Trading is Happy.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:06:55 AM

I'm not an advisor, research about bitcoin for you to know. because we are smart as a rich man.
but I know that's what Price is now is going down , the best thing to do is hold it first so you do not lose it. It will come when the coins will rise again. so do not worry.
shiwe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:16:27 AM

I think you should wait, and now some people are panic selling, wait until April, I believe the price of bitcoin will soon increase
khungcuaso11

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:23:07 AM

Hold btc, i believe it will be safe on price.
you may also buy a little eth, it's a good price increase recently.
Cheers!
youok

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:37:30 AM

the first you should do is' dont be panic. the down price are one common thing in the crypto world. i have a little advice to you.if you have more capital, it's time to increase your portfolio asset. you buy some alt that has the potential to rise in price in the future. of course you should do a little research for this . collect  much information about that coins. after doing it ,you can make your own conclusions about the coin you will buy.

nopedope89
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059

FROSTING

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:39:59 AM

I prefer to wait patiently. I never realized. I will not sell it until March-April.

.next-generation social media service.
██   based on blockchain technology ██
                      ▄▄█▄ ▀▄▄
                   ▄███████  ███▄▄
               ▄█████▀▀ ████  ▀█████▄▄
           ▄▄█████▀    ▄ ▀███▄   ▀▀█████▄
       ▄▄█████▀       ██▄ ▀███▄      ▀▀█████▄
      ▐███▀▀        ▄█████  ████         ▀███▌
      ▐███         ████▀███▄ ▀███         ███▌
      ▐███        ████  ▀███▄ ▀███▄       ███▌
      ▐███      ▄███▀ ▄█  ███▌ ▐███▌      ███▌
      ▐███     ▄███▀ ████  ▀██▓  ████     ███▌
      ▐███    ████  ███▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄   ███▌
      ▐███   ████ ▄███▀ ▄██████████████▄  ███▌
      ▐██▀ ▄███▀ ▄███▒                    ███▌
      ▐█▀ ▄███▀ █████████████████████████████▌
         ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
           ▀▀█████▄▄             ▄█████▀▀
               ▀▀█████▄▄     ▄▄████▀▀
                   ▀▀█████▄█████▀
                       ▀████▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀███▀ ████▄ ███ ███▀▀▀▀▀
     ███▄▄▄▄ ███   ▐██▌▐██▄  ▐██ ▐██████  ███▄▄▄▄▄   ██▌    ▓██  █████▄███ ██▌ ▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀  ███   ▐██▌▐███▀███▀ ▐██        ▀▀▀▀██▌  ██▌    ▓██  ███ █████ ██▌   ███
     ██▌     ▀████████ ▐██   ██▌ ▐███████░████████   ██▌   █████ ███  ▀███ ▀████████
Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
Telegram [EN]
Telegram [KOR]
Medium
dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 07:47:32 AM

Control your emotion and wait hopefully. If you are holding Bitcoin then keep holding it until it goes up and give you enough profit or you can cut some to buy alts which I think best time to buy while many alts has low price now.
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:14:49 AM

The fall in the market of crypto currency is a normal phenomenon, you do not have to waste time if you have the opportunity to buy air. Now the time is coming.

Deubila

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:24:15 AM

I would rather take the loss of everything but never sell the hole. That is my investment style, I will patiently wait for the market to recover, never sell low-priced things, and I think how many people have the same thoughts as me? Or when the market is fluctuating, they sell everything they have for a small amount of money.
evermotz

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:44:04 AM

The fall in the market of crypto currency is a normal phenomenon, you do not have to waste time if you have the opportunity to buy air. Now the time is coming.

But we will never know what will happened after this... if the market price will rise, or falling harder... I spent some money to invest already,, I just hope that the market will stabilize soon..

I think you should wait, and now some people are panic selling, wait until April, I believe the price of bitcoin will soon increase

April is too long, I hope we can see more green number in february ~

Diulamon

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:54:23 AM

After April, when people recover from the Christmas shopping, they can have some money to buy coins.
Tubagus86

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:08:57 AM

There is so much we can do when the price of all coins is decreasing in price, one of them by buying coins. Because when the price of coins goes down, that's actually our chance to buy or invest our money in criptocurrency. After that we stay patiently waiting for the price of coins to increase.
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 10:05:36 AM

I would rather take the loss of everything but never sell the hole. That is my investment style, I will patiently wait for the market to recover, never sell low-priced things, and I think how many people have the same thoughts as me? Or when the market is fluctuating, they sell everything they have for a small amount of money.
Yes, of course this is the best way to just wait for the market to recover.
But what do you do if you need to cash out some money for daily expenses ( like paying rent) ?

cryptoluke69

Activity: 37
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:13:44 AM

When everything is going down, there are always some projects going up  Smiley

I recommend you to check EncrypGen (DNA): https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/encrypgen/

Interesting technology, great team, low marketcap and low price. Today it gets listed on a top20 exchange so the price will continue to rise for sure!
hinterland

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:15:39 AM

If you are worried you can switch alts to BTC/ETH or even tether until it calms down. IMO it's a good time to buy or just wait and forget.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: