Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:57:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Extremecoin (EXC) - MANDATORY UPGRADE VERSION 1.5 (Kimoto Gravity Well)  (Read 97193 times)
Mutton213

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 06:07:09 PM

I've been mining this coin over the last couple weeks. managed to get in 2000 odd. Then I read all the above.... anyhow, updated the wallet to the new one and started to re-download the block-chain. Its now stuck with 2036 blocks remaining and has been stuck there for an hour or so.

When I installed the new wallet I put my wallet file back, it started off with no coins then they all started to fill up as the chain downloaded. Its up to 800 coins now, (kinda sure I wont see the rest as per the info above) and i just sent 3 coins to coinEx and had notification that they arrived.

Bit of a longwinded way of asking if anyone else is having trouble downloading the full new block-chain or is it just me?

Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ozzymax

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 11:41:50 PM

I've been mining this coin over the last couple weeks. managed to get in 2000 odd. Then I read all the above.... anyhow, updated the wallet to the new one and started to re-download the block-chain. Its now stuck with 2036 blocks remaining and has been stuck there for an hour or so.

When I installed the new wallet I put my wallet file back, it started off with no coins then they all started to fill up as the chain downloaded. Its up to 800 coins now, (kinda sure I wont see the rest as per the info above) and i just sent 3 coins to coinEx and had notification that they arrived.

Bit of a longwinded way of asking if anyone else is having trouble downloading the full new block-chain or is it just me?

I had a similar problem when I updated and put my wallet.dat backup it wouldn't sync and got stuck at the forked block, I backed up the wallet.dat again and deleted everything and restarted the new client and waited for it to sync which took a long time.
then put the wallet.dat back and it was ok.
Mutton213

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 11:59:57 AM

Cheers for that. I've given it a go, deleted both folders and completely cleared extreme coin from the computer and re installed.  After a couple attempts it seemed to sort out the the chain. My 2000 odd coins disappeared but I've ended up with around 900 so not a total loss.

Glad this coin is getting some love, its a good one and will continue to mine.
FiniteRed

Activity: 346
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 04:18:11 PM

How is that new modern website coming CaptChadd? - looking forward to seeing what you have cooked up...

Also, I've just Tweeted Cryptsy asking them to add EXC, if others could follow suit they might actually pay attention.

[G]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ] ~ [ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[H]
Mutton213

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 05:34:04 PM

Is it broken again? wont sync .... even after multiple delete and redownload blockchain...
screenman

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 08:06:20 PM

is there a working node that i can add??
ozzymax

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 08:17:28 PM

Nothing is working, I can't get the wallet to sync anymore. it's all updated and still broke.?
I've lost 200 coins sending them to Bter exchange (looks like they have disabled Extremecoin and not answering any emails or support tickets on the subject)
Coinwarz have removed Extremecoin completely.!
It looks like CaptainChadd has abandoned us but not his ship I have noticed that he is one of two people still mining the coin on Coin-ex. so he is the only one making money on it.

Not good. coin will die soon. Angry

artiface

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 11:40:58 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2014, 11:58:59 PM by artiface

Nothing is working, I can't get the wallet to sync anymore. it's all updated and still broke.?
I've lost 200 coins sending them to Bter exchange (looks like they have disabled Extremecoin and not answering any emails or support tickets on the subject)
Coinwarz have removed Extremecoin completely.!
It looks like CaptainChadd has abandoned us but not his ship I have noticed that he is one of two people still mining the coin on Coin-ex. so he is the only one making money on it.

Not good. coin will die soon. Angry

How many blocks do you have?   If you have 32489 your client is up to date.

The last block was solved yesterday, and the client will say it is out of sync if the last block was more than a few hours ago. So sometimes when blocks are solved slowly the client says its out of sync even though it has the full number of blocks.  This is not a problem.

It seems that even with KGW there are not enough dedicated miners to get past a difficulty of only 19 quickly when all the multi-pools jump ship.  If you want to keep blocks moving add some hash power.

Like I told you before BTER has never updated to the new client, so they are not on the correct chain, which has been also mentioned several times in this thread.  This is an issue there and they need to fix it, CaptChadd can't make them do it.

is there a working node that i can add??

Make sure you have 31.193.130.77 as a node.  This is CaptChadd's seed node.
screenman

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:40:36 AM

that ip is in, but the blockchain is not downloading
screenman

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 09:39:32 AM

we have now 2 connected nodes and lost over 3600 exc because the split of the blockchain.
Will this coin ever get stable again?
blockjoe

Activity: 115

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 11:54:02 PM

The coin is quite stable for a while now; The block number is now: 32655, this website is up-to-date: http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency/coins/extremecoin

We just need to be there and give the best support.
blockjoe

Activity: 115

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 11:57:14 PM

How is that new modern website coming CaptChadd? - looking forward to seeing what you have cooked up...

Also, I've just Tweeted Cryptsy asking them to add EXC, if others could follow suit they might actually pay attention.

A very good idea, this is a very good coin, we need more exchanges.
oneway

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 01:11:19 AM

One of the best alternate released in the last 6 months.

This coin has still a solid value. Some coins are released for a quick pump and dump, other are there to be strong and last forever.

Extremecoin is one of the alternate that will last. That was discussed, lately , the daily cost of this coin is low, we will not see this one sink. Extremecoin is a good investment.
roundmaster

Activity: 81

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 01:52:39 AM

This coin has still a solid value. Some coins are released for a quick pump and dump, other are there to be strong and last forever.

Extremecoin is one of the alternate that will last. That was discussed, lately , the daily cost of this coin is low, we will not see this one sink. Extremecoin is a good investment.

I agree - One of the best alternate out there; We see new coins every day now, how many died? This one is still there, and will increase in popularity.
justover

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 02:16:03 AM

I agree - One of the best alternate out there; We see new coins every day now, how many died? This one is still there, and will increase in popularity.

I've bought some on BTER lately - Great coin +1.
roundmaster

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 10:04:59 AM

Bter is great exchange and have some support here....
johnray

Activity: 104

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 10:56:23 AM

This one is a good long term investment. Some new coins died very quickly... We must choose carefully the right ones...
oneway

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 05:47:30 PM

This one is a good long term investment. Some new coins died very quickly... We must choose carefully the right ones...

The interest is still growing; Long term thinking is the key for a good coin.
nofall

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 12:26:06 AM

+1.

A very good coin; I like to mix good alternate that has prove itself; with new ones...  Extremecoin is worth, I've some for some time now. And it continue slowly but always increase.

We have now a huge number of new coins released now, a lot are meaningless... I'm sure to have careful chosen for this one.
roundmaster

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 12:55:24 AM

+1.

A very good coin; I like to mix good alternate that has prove itself; with new ones...  Extremecoin is worth, I've some for some time now. And it continue slowly but always increase.

We have now a huge number of new coins released now, a lot are meaningless... I'm sure to have careful chosen for this one.

Having the best coins in his portfolio is now quite impossible... Anyway there so much useless new coins released... Extremecoin is the one....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: