Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:27:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin Die because of global Regulations?  (Read 4503 times)
lincolnmad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:24:30 AM

With the strong community support of bitcoin I don't think this will die due to global regulations. Although this will create some doubts but later on they will understand the propose of the regulations and then this will help attract more people to join and invest in bitcoin.
Nah we never know what will happen into bitcoin when the global regulation starts, i mean i'm sure it will affect the bitcoin but i don't know is it will affect in negative way or in positive way. Maybe global regulations will bring a good news into bitcoin, who knows.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 09:34:44 AM

Bitcoin can't be completely regulated, but some regulation is required, as it would be good for bitcoin. If some regulations is put in place then it would legitimize the bitcoin and it would get more acceptance.

cuteboy2016k

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:53:52 AM

current market condition of bitcoin price falling is not only the global regulations, there are many reason behind it, most of the one is manipulation, big investors are manipulate bitcoin price and they buy back when the price is cheap rate, when the bitcoin price falling same like other crypto currency price also go down, so that better time to buy back,I think bitcoin price will change by this year end and bitcoin will be more strong
thereactor334

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:20:22 AM

I think this will be a hard  time for investors because the law is changing day by day. But dont forget that there are other coins like the EDUCATION COIN  or the LEDU COIN which has the potential to be on top in the coming days
jaklis43

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:36:25 AM
Merited by vanilaice (1)

I think that bitcoin wouldn't be killed by regulators.
Good regulation will attract big institutional investor
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:59:58 AM

Whatever will not be able to destroy bitcoin, even when some countries unite to destroy it. If you really want to destroy bitcoin it costs a lot like shutting down computers all over the world and the internet should also be turned off. Can you do it? I do not think so.

Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:06:07 AM

Since Bitcoin is mainly associated with the blockchain technology, it becomes difficult to regulate bitcoin in line with other altcoins, but this can be possible as central banks and some governments strive to regulate and wield the power upon bitcoin and other cryptos. However, if it is necessary to regulate bitcoin, laws and regulations should have the overall acceptance of people so that bitcoin can sustain its existence.

HukoJla

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:33:03 AM

Bitcoin will not die because of the global regulations ongoing all over the world. these regulations serves as an improvement on cryptocurrencies. If it's well regulated, then the probability of being scammed on ICO's will be lesser.
elghoniya

Activity: 111

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:38:58 AM

Frist China want to ban all the foreign exchanges in their country.
https://www.ccn.com/china-looks-ban-centralized-cryptocurrency-trading-reports/

then France Creates Working Group for Cryptocurrency Regulation
https://cointelegraph.com/news/just-one-person-found-to-have-caused-bitcoins-jump-from-150-to-1000-in-2013

then German Central Bank Director: Crypto Regulations Must Be International
https://cointelegraph.com/news/german-central-bank-director-crypto-regulations-must-be-international

Also India already setup a board for crypto regulation.

What is happening all over the world?Something whats soul purpose is to be decentralized will eventually be centralized?

How much do you think a global regulation on crypto will affect the overall market in this year?

No, I do not think global regulation of bitcoin will kill bitcoin, better strengthen and more reliable, global regulation of bitcoin, is what the world is waiting for, to make bitcoin into a hot currency, and universally accepted. Bitcoin is the future technology.
gamersarap

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:50:30 AM

My opinion, this rule is not so bad that it can turn off Bitcoin and I think there is no rule that can kill Bitcoin. Bitcoin is on the internet and internet is free space and we even have a dark web that can be used in beautiful and redeeming things. The government can not kill Bitcoin and make regulations only their way to overcome Bitcoin. Maybe they have control in their country, but bitcoin still runs through the internet and they have no control. The supply of bitcoin in circulation is not in the control of any country.
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:01:04 PM

Nope i dont think so it will become more populiar and usable BTC will be used for main gol it was made over the world and will be time when we will use BTC and other coins like fiat. 

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

Crypto11021

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 12:24:37 PM

The regulations is sure going to affect Bitcoin negative believe me you that it won't be long Bitcoin will rise again because the potential and Technology behind btc, there are some cryptocurrencies that will no survive the regulation perhaps there are once that don't have anything to offer.
Gummybear67

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:54:17 PM

Frist China want to ban all the foreign exchanges in their country.
https://www.ccn.com/china-looks-ban-centralized-cryptocurrency-trading-reports/

then France Creates Working Group for Cryptocurrency Regulation
https://cointelegraph.com/news/just-one-person-found-to-have-caused-bitcoins-jump-from-150-to-1000-in-2013

then German Central Bank Director: Crypto Regulations Must Be International
https://cointelegraph.com/news/german-central-bank-director-crypto-regulations-must-be-international

Also India already setup a board for crypto regulation.

What is happening all over the world?Something whats soul purpose is to be decentralized will eventually be centralized?

How much do you think a global regulation on crypto will affect the overall market in this year?

It depends on how intense the regulation is, I mean if its tolerable then bitcoin can just ignore it since there are Thousands of people who are using it rather than ignoring it. Lets accept it, bitcoin is hard to bringdown if your complaining is tolerable.
meatballsset

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:30:17 PM

It seems to have an effect on the bitcoin market but I do not think bitcoin will die that easily. Although prohibited, the user has various ways to keep using bitcoin so just calm bitcoin will stay victorious.
REYES07

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:32:24 PM

until now I do not see any major influence on global regulation on the development of bitcoin, even if its impact is only limited to the decline in the price of bitcoin which is caused to panic by its users especially new users and in general the regulation will not be able to kill bitcoin.
Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:04:55 PM

My opinion, this rule is not so bad that it can turn off Bitcoin and I think there is no rule that can kill Bitcoin. Bitcoin is on the internet and internet is free space and we even have a dark web that can be used in beautiful and redeeming things. The government can not kill Bitcoin and make regulations only their way to overcome Bitcoin. Maybe they have control in their country, but bitcoin still runs through the internet and they have no control. The supply of bitcoin in circulation is not in the control of any country.

The internet is not necessarily a free space though. On a global level maybe it is. But within the borders of certain countries it's quite possible for governments to exhibit significant power and control in censoring the internet for their population. It's not something that can really be taken for granted.
issacwilliam

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:02:59 AM

I think the bitcoin won't lose or kick the bucket due to the worldwide direction. indeed the bitcoin required the worldwide direction on what I read .So it will not die because of regulation.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 04:15:49 AM

I think the bitcoin won't lose or kick the bucket due to the worldwide direction. indeed the bitcoin required the worldwide direction on what I read .So it will not die because of regulation.

If t would be regulated then the opposite may happen. More people would adopt it because they know that there is already someone accountable for it since the government has already regulation applicable to it. More businesses would adopt it because the price may reach its stability if mass adoption would happen. When that time comes, we are lucky because we are still considered as early adopters of it. Along with other cryptocurrencies, people would use it for their actual use case as a currency and not just an asset for investment.

satria2

Activity: 297

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:18:56 AM

The internet is not necessarily a free space though. On a global level maybe it is. But within the borders of certain countries it's quite possible for governments to exhibit significant power and control in censoring the internet for their population. It's not something that can really be taken for granted.

It's just that some people will do the same and do things slightly different from others.
soikot0012

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:31:18 AM

without a doubt.regulation is completely specific from banning.law is ideal for bitcoin's progress.that is why i'm extra enthusiastic about it and do not think it is the stop of bitcoin or crypto foreign money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: