Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:22:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FirstCryptoBank [FCB]  (Read 11844 times)
Oronic

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:24:28 PM

Is there any other pool for fcb?
FirstCryptoBank (OP)

Activity: 207

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 12:29:05 PM

Hello, the official pool is fully configured. http://fcbpool.com
palapeseta

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:38:57 PM

I cannot run the windows wallet. Error MSVCR120D is missing although I installed all MSVC redistributes.

Stop lying please. It works for everyone.
me too, eroor MSVCr120D.dll
cranefist

Activity: 205

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:47:44 PM

You also exploited their network flaws, basically on the cost of buyers & other miners. After that, its hard to play the good guy.
senbojiaju

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:23:21 PM

Pay once every ten minutes, each payment: 8 FCB
You have to change this setting
FirstCryptoBank (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 04:36:05 PM

Pay once every ten minutes, each payment: 8 FCB
You have to change this setting

Hello, change in the pool did. There are still wishes, we are ready to consider them.
fulanr

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:07:56 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2018, 07:27:20 PM by fulanr

haha ultranote. interesting, i had some experience.

seb-
based from what i read & witnessed, he warned them, told them the code flawed. for that he got banned.
that was not "playing" a good guy. that's what a good guy is.

"on the cost of buyers & other miners"
so ultranote's dev doesn't cost me my time, deliberately disconnecting miners every x seconds, that he called it a fix?
witnessed a lot of disappointment & loss on official pool. ignorant can't see this, only know how to accuse.

"exploit" by mining? he is a miner, he mines.
if the dev can't handle this, please don't make p2p coin. make a centralized coin instead like paypal. control all the way you want.
or at least, learn how to program, be prepared for nicehash. not just copy paste other coin and blame the miners.

You also exploited their network flaws, basically on the cost of buyers & other miners. After that, its hard to play the good guy.
FirstCryptoBank (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 10:14:35 PM

seb-
based from what i read & witnessed, he warned them, told them the code flawed. for that he got banned.

so ultranote's dev doesn't cost me my time, deliberately disconnecting miners every x seconds, that he called it a fix?
witnessed a lot of disappointment & loss on official pool. ignorant can't see this, only know how to accuse.

if the dev can't handle this, please don't make p2p coin. make a centralized coin instead like paypal. control all the way you want.
or at least, learn how to program, be prepared for nicehash. not just copy paste other coin and blame the miners.

Hello, what are you writing all this about? Nobody worries about anything. We already wrote about the fact that we are only happy to develop the coin. The visitor of our tape with good intentions provided information about this man and his pool. We had to react to this and after this person showed up we asked a simple question so that he commented on why he had such complaints and we did not hear the reasoned answer.
fulanr

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:33:18 PM

hello, who said anybody worry about anything?
it just a story of my experience, my perspective.
if you want to hear only one side of the story then you are not "did not hear the reasoned answer",
the truth is you don't want to hear any.

but actually i don't care. good luck with your coin!

seb-

Hello, what are you writing all this about? Nobody worries about anything. We already wrote about the fact that we are only happy to develop the coin. The visitor of our tape with good intentions provided information about this man and his pool. We had to react to this and after this person showed up we asked a simple question so that he commented on why he had such complaints and we did not hear the reasoned answer.
Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:34:58 PM

What about the payment automation? Do you have any limitations to that?
tataran1919

Activity: 68

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:41:58 PM

http://cryptoknight.cc/fcb/

he has 20 pools.
All 0%.

He is profiting somewhere.

"He is profiting somewhere."

is this an accusation?

https://github.com/amjuarez/bytecoin/issues/202

200 were mining while the block was not found.
It is the same as losing hash power.
And you raised the value of the coin and traded coins.
It is the same as getting coin by stealing the hash power.
200 miners wasted electricity charges  and did not get a reward for 5 days.

You were  profiting somewhere.

Do you understand what you did?
afkarafian

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:22:55 AM

hello, who said anybody worry about anything?
it just a story of my experience, my perspective.
if you want to hear only one side of the story then you are not "did not hear the reasoned answer",
the truth is you don't want to hear any.

but actually i don't care. good luck with your coin!

seb-

agree my man~
oke then, good luck with your coin dev & be careful with nicehash attack~
senbojiaju

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:21:07 AM

When I try to restore the old simple wallet into GUI wallet, the new version CUI wallet doe not work again. But it works to create a new GUI wallet.
FirstCryptoBank (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 08:06:37 AM

When I try to restore the old simple wallet into GUI wallet, the new version CUI wallet doe not work again. But it works to create a new GUI wallet.

Hello, what error does it show you? Did you create a password when generating a wallet?
cecilia1

Activity: 180

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:16:22 PM

Hello dev,

Is there a Discord channel for more discussion topics?
FirstCryptoBank (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 05:36:34 PM

Hello dev,

Is there a Discord channel for more discussion topics?

Hello, if you want we can create a community. We also want to develop the theme here.
FirstCryptoBank (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 05:52:32 PM

We want to know which features you will use more often in our account.
Mike6000

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:49:52 PM

Hi Dev. could you tell how to transfer FCBs using the simple wallet please. From the "help" with commands, it is not very clear how to do it. .
FirstCryptoBank (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 09:01:03 PM

Hi Dev. could you tell how to transfer FCBs using the simple wallet please. From the "help" with commands, it is not very clear how to do it. .

Hello, write us in support and we will send you the instruction and screenshots. support@fcryptobank.com
David_13

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:13:00 PM

Hello! In the near future our project will be launched, the development is in its final stage.
Join us, you will find many interesting things!
Don't forget to visit our website https://fcryptobank.com

Hello, your project is very interesting especially on such days as now with a sharp fall of the crypto currency. I want to clarify one question, do I have 6 ETH and if I take credit for them in your coin, then at the end of the credit period you will return to me in my crypto currency?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: