Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:09:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FirstCryptoBank [FCB]  (Read 11847 times)
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 05:16:07 PM

Is there your Telegram channel? and other source like medium for news update and project detail as i don't see the total supply and in detail about project and your original location etc.

FirstCryptoBank (OP)

Activity: 207
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 05:26:08 PM

Hello! In the near future our project will be launched, the development is in its final stage.
Join us, you will find many interesting things!
Don't forget to visit our website https://fcryptobank.com

Hello, your project is very interesting especially on such days as now with a sharp fall of the crypto currency. I want to clarify one question, do I have 6 ETH and if I take credit for them in your coin, then at the end of the credit period you will return to me in my crypto currency?

Hello, thank you for your interest in our project. After refunds and interest, you will receive back the cryptocurrency you put in your account. You can also read more on our website.
FirstCryptoBank (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 05:28:11 PM

Is there your Telegram channel? and other source like medium for news update and project detail as i don't see the total supply and in detail about project and your original location etc.

Hello, we will create a channel and let you know.
David_13

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:18:24 PM

Hello! In the near future our project will be launched, the development is in its final stage.
Join us, you will find many interesting things!
Don't forget to visit our website https://fcryptobank.com

Hello, your project is very interesting especially on such days as now with a sharp fall of the crypto currency. I want to clarify one question, do I have 6 ETH and if I take credit for them in your coin, then at the end of the credit period you will return to me in my crypto currency?

Hello, thank you for your interest in our project. After refunds and interest, you will receive back the cryptocurrency you put in your account. You can also read more on our website.

Thanks, the information on the site has been studied and I can say that this project will have a huge success.
Mike6000

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:18:01 PM

Devs, your GUI still has some problem. When it was created in the first day, it worked perfectly (receiving and sending coins). But after closed it, and in the second day it cannot syn. after opened with password. It just stalked (can see the value of FCBs as it was yesterday), but then it crashed. It can be opened again, but it still behaves the same. The problem is it tries to connect to the mainnet to syn, but with time it failed and crashed. If it can stay longer time, it may work.
FirstCryptoBank (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 02:58:32 PM

Devs, your GUI still has some problem. When it was created in the first day, it worked perfectly (receiving and sending coins). But after closed it, and in the second day it cannot syn. after opened with password. It just stalked (can see the value of FCBs as it was yesterday), but then it crashed. It can be opened again, but it still behaves the same. The problem is it tries to connect to the mainnet to syn, but with time it failed and crashed. If it can stay longer time, it may work.

Hello, we are now fixing this error. Sorry for the inconvenience.
cecilia1

Activity: 180

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:50:46 AM

hello dev,

We need a communication channel, otherwise it is difficult to spread the words and no one is gonna know about your project.
FirstCryptoBank (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 11:26:20 AM

hello dev,

We need a communication channel, otherwise it is difficult to spread the words and no one is gonna know about your project.

Hello, thank you for supporting our project. We have Twitter and Facebook channels. https://twitter.com/FirstCryptoBank
https://www.facebook.com/Firstcryptobank-393263291094949/
Kgonla

Activity: 129

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:23:04 PM

Windows wallet is not working for me at all.
Many errors.
Using Windows Server 2008 R2
After trying to run for many times I usually have error program stop working press OK to close.
In one of my tests I had:
https://fotos.subefotos.com/752d2b7e8976f472032a568ac5861c52o.jpg
FirstCryptoBank (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 03:13:34 PM

Windows wallet is not working for me at all.
Many errors.
Using Windows Server 2008 R2
After trying to run for many times I usually have error program stop working press OK to close.
In one of my tests I had:
https://fotos.subefotos.com/752d2b7e8976f472032a568ac5861c52o.jpg

Hello, download another version on our website.
Crypto McPoopypants

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:31:19 PM

Interesting project to keep an eye on. Good luck

FirstCryptoBank (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 03:37:31 PM

Hello, thank you for your interest in our project. Soon there will be interesting news for you, watch us.
Dr.Lecter

Activity: 602
Merit: 134

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:52:52 PM

Hello, thank you for your interest in our project. Soon there will be interesting news for you, watch us.
Hi, do you have any plan to list FCB in some exchanges?
FirstCryptoBank (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 04:01:40 PM

Hello, we have applied for some exchanges. As soon as we are credited to the stock exchanges we will notify you immediately.
matejbilahora

Activity: 1417
Merit: 275

Community built, Privacy driven

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:33:02 AM

Hello, we have applied for some exchanges. As soon as we are credited to the stock exchanges we will notify you immediately.
Great, fingers cross and good luck with project. I have good feeling about your project.
FirstCryptoBank (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 04:19:04 PM

Great, fingers cross and good luck with project. I have good feeling about your project.

Hello, thank you for supporting our project. Soon you will be able to learn a lot of new news. Follow the news on our website.
cranefist

Activity: 205

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:36:29 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2018, 02:43:46 AM by cranefist

Hello, thank you for supporting our project. Soon you will be able to learn a lot of new news. Follow the news on our website.

Definately use twitter or bitcointalk to spread news (preferably both, and every channel you can use), don't expect people checking your web page for them.
FirstCryptoBank (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 05:05:26 PM

Our company will soon open representative offices in the UK and Germany.
olddarkstar

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:32:46 PM

sounds interesting.

In which German Area?
FirstCryptoBank (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 08:56:03 PM

sounds interesting.

In which German Area?

Hello, our representative office in Germany will be in Munich.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: