Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:12:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FirstCryptoBank [FCB]  (Read 11844 times)
FirstCryptoBank (OP)

Activity: 207
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 06:54:50 AM

Good evening. see why not come transmission ZLS ?
ZL2xB2rnBynM6TtUsKDnWUfU96x4yZ5buWQZVQUhZaYTQ2JJYa4ZZkB1k2jdJ3EiZ6MxbWxqmDhpn7D vPosRpfpi1Tn3htcK4+bd0dca36d64bcc35bf51573b2ed882066985c3ea398790e1f377ca26f77dc503
I wrote to support and attached a screenshot of the transactions. Thanks. pilott73@mail.ru

Hello, thank you for using our exchange. All transactions are processed as quickly as possible, in some cases there are some delays, as on any other exchanges. You can also join us in a group of telegrams  t.me@FCBgroup
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FirstCryptoBank (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 02:13:15 PM

We talked with Delta Team and they tell us that your Exchange is not compatible with their services, do you have plans to adapt your API in order to be included in Delta portfolio? This will help you grow even faster. This is the Delta website https://getdelta.io/

Thanks

Greetings, we are glad to hear that you show interest towards our project.Yes, we are adapting API and will grant general access. The development of our project is the most important for us
LaScuderia

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:26:48 PM

Update the test version of the app, you can download in our group of telegram t.me/FCBgroup

What about safety applications? After updating the antivirus on my phone complains about this application. I deleted it and I hope this is just a misunderstanding, but the problem must be solved.

Hello.
As we warned earlier, this is a test version of our application, which is currently in development. The most possible reason of it being blocked by the antivirus could be that the antivirus detects the connection between the app and our servers as vunerable, which is false.
FCB team does not in any case want's to harm your personal device and always welcomes your opinion about our app.

Our developers are working on releasing a new update, which will come out pretty soon.

I will install for now on my test computer. I trust you but a little confusing. In any case, you are doing an excellent job.
I will observe how progress goes on.
FirstCryptoBank (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 08:41:20 PM

(HOSP) coin market was added
FirstCryptoBank (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 08:45:31 PM

Update the test version of the app, you can download in our group of telegram t.me/FCBgroup

What about safety applications? After updating the antivirus on my phone complains about this application. I deleted it and I hope this is just a misunderstanding, but the problem must be solved.

Hello.
As we warned earlier, this is a test version of our application, which is currently in development. The most possible reason of it being blocked by the antivirus could be that the antivirus detects the connection between the app and our servers as vunerable, which is false.
FCB team does not in any case want's to harm your personal device and always welcomes your opinion about our app.

Our developers are working on releasing a new update, which will come out pretty soon.

I will install for now on my test computer. I trust you but a little confusing. In any case, you are doing an excellent job.

Hello, you can check out our application, and I can tell you that we are working on the result, and we want our users to feel comfortable in their work. Also after 40 minutes you can see the update of the application in our group in the telegrams.
FirstCryptoBank (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 04:55:13 PM

Greetings dear users, we offer you to try out our app on android.
You can download it at our Telegram group.
t.me/FCBgroup
Pilott73

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:56:13 AM

Thank you FCB group! you found my stuck ZLX. They're in my wallet now.
FirstCryptoBank (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 10:54:18 AM

Thank you FCB group! you found my stuck ZLX. They're in my wallet now.

Hello, always happy to help, please contact at any time.
FirstCryptoBank (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 08:21:12 PM

(TYCH) coin market was added
FirstCryptoBank (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 08:58:38 PM

Dear users, we work for you, and your opinion is very important to us. Please provide us with your opinion on the app, also what you want to change or add, for more comfortable use. Sincerely, FirstCryptoBank Team
Pilott73

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:53:30 AM

it would be good to add an automatic way to fill the order (as in many exchanges), it is very inconvenient to fill manually.
FirstCryptoBank (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 06:12:42 AM

it would be good to add an automatic way to fill the order (as in many exchanges), it is very inconvenient to fill manually.

Hello, we are very pleased that you are using our app. We will definitely add automatic fill.
LaScuderia

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:11:43 PM

Hello.

Hello, you can check out our application, and I can tell you that we are working on the result, and we want our users to feel comfortable in their work. Also after 40 minutes you can see the update of the application in our group in the telegrams.

It is great that you, despite the bad market for work and fees, continue to operate. Very many projects that work with you in the sector have gone into silence. Well done keep it up.
Pilott73

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:24:29 PM

Hello, we are very pleased that you are using our app. We will definitely add automatic fill.

pleasure doing business with you.
FirstCryptoBank (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 08:37:41 PM

Hello.

It is great that you, despite the bad market for work and fees, continue to operate. Very many projects that work with you in the sector have gone into silence. Well done keep it up.

Hello, thank you very much for your support, it is very important for us. Every satisfied user gives us strength and confidence in our project.
FirstCryptoBank (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 08:45:49 PM

pleasure doing business with you.

Hello, we are very pleased to hear this, thank you very much for your support. We try to make each of our users feel comfortable and secure in our project. We are also ready to listen to any suggestions for improving the account and functionality.
FirstCryptoBank (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 08:44:04 PM

QRL wallet open
FirstCryptoBank (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 08:57:39 PM

Planned coins to add to exchange in the near future. If someone is not on the list, then write to us. QBS, SUQA, KOSON, ENY, PK(pennykoin), DOGE, LTC.
FirstCryptoBank (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 09:11:03 PM

(PK) coin market was added
LaScuderia

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:35:09 PM

Hello.

Hello, thank you very much for your support, it is very important for us. Every satisfied user gives us strength and confidence in our project.

It's my pleasure. I think after you added qr and other necessary things, it all depends on the market and the community. If you manage to create a normal community, then the project has all the chances to break into the top over time. In the meantime, go on adding all the new options so that even those who don’t believe they want to check.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: