Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:45:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FLOGMALL - An international e-commerce site  (Read 33261 times)
eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 04:47:02 PM

Hello admins. I want to know if the Mallcoin Token ETH smart contract is this: 0xc72ed4445b3fe9f0863106e344e241530d338906 ? Thanks you very much! Good luck.

Absolutely right.

Thank you for this clarification @Flogmall. What can you tell us about distributing MallCoin tokens as bounty rewards? Good luck.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:58:14 PM

I tried to buy from forkdelta tokens but didn't find there buy/sell orders yet. It seems that people have started to build walls there already. When Mallcoin will hit exchanges even decentralized at start ? I have been watching the updates and am very much impressed with the concept and work on ground done do far and being carried on. Not big fan of new exchanges that's why prefer DEX's instead.
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:49:59 AM

Thank you for this clarification @Flogmall. What can you tell us about distributing MallCoin tokens as bounty rewards? Good luck.
[/quote]

You can read about it in the post above. "...we will distribute them [unfrozen tokens] to you two weeks earlier the scheduled date of unfreezing, that is, since October 8!"

⚫⚫⚫      FLOGmall          ⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫          WHITEPAPER   ⚫⚫⚫
FOR USERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD
⚫⚫⚫               WEBSITE      ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER         TELEGRAM               ⚫⚫⚫
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:55:36 AM

I tried to buy from forkdelta tokens but didn't find there buy/sell orders yet. It seems that people have started to build walls there already. When Mallcoin will hit exchanges even decentralized at start ? I have been watching the updates and am very much impressed with the concept and work on ground done do far and being carried on. Not big fan of new exchanges that's why prefer DEX's instead.

Our token purchase is available on the following links:
1. https://simex.global/ru/exchange
2. https://btc-alpha.com/exchange

⚫⚫⚫      FLOGmall          ⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫          WHITEPAPER   ⚫⚫⚫
⚫⚫⚫               WEBSITE      ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER         TELEGRAM               ⚫⚫⚫
eprocent

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 12:33:28 AM

You can read about it in the post above. "...we will distribute them [unfrozen tokens] to you two weeks earlier the scheduled date of unfreezing, that is, since October 8!"
[/quote]

Very well, because there is a certain expectation between bounty hunters, so it will be around 16 days starting today. Thank you. Good luck.
eprocent

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 12:40:08 AM

About IDEX I dont tried, but about forkdelta I just see here 1 sell order at  0.000666000 and 2 buy orders at 0.000000001. You can verify here: https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xc72ed4445b3fe9f0863106e344e241530d338906-ETH Good luck.
givary

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:50:43 AM

Very well, because there is a certain expectation between bounty hunters, so it will be around 16 days starting today. Thank you. Good luck.
[/quote]
this is good news, hopefully the tokens will crawl up for smooth distribution as expected by all, we pray the best for all this.
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 03:38:59 AM

About IDEX I dont tried, but about forkdelta I just see here 1 sell order at  0.000666000 and 2 buy orders at 0.000000001. You can verify here: https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xc72ed4445b3fe9f0863106e344e241530d338906-ETH Good luck.

why you waiting MLC on forkdelta ?
I think they deserve to be on Simex yes even though until now there is still no buy wall but I'm sure there MLC can get a pretty good volume soon.

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
eprocent

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 11:39:30 AM

I think they deserve to be on Simex yes even though until now there is still no buy wall but I'm sure there MLC can get a pretty good volume soon.

I am also expecting MLC to be traded in larger volumes including forkdelta, IDEX and other DEX exchanges. Thank you. Good luck.
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:40:37 PM

Meet updated FLOGmall! We have moved about!

Hello, dear friends! Today we are here with strategic news: FLOGmall is officially moving about! Not geographically as someone could expect but to the main domain! Read below about the ‘place’  you can buy your favorite products from the alpha version!

This weekend, our developers have made a good transfer of the platform alpha.flogmall.com to the main domain. Attention! The alpha version on which you used to buy and sale goods for cryptocurrency is officially located at flogmall.com now. And now all the development and future changes will be located at this address. It does not matter what you are thinking about at the moment: about alpha, beta or already mature product!

Why did we do it?

Because all the traffic that we receive every day from the mad number of links recorded on different resources and social networks, went directly to the site, which not long ago held the legendary ICO.
And, although we do not forget about it, ICO is already a little history and it does not make any sense to transfer a new audience to this site. But we all remember why we are here - to develop the platform, so from this day on, FLOGmall radically changes the strategy!

We begin a huge layer of work on the development and investigation of the platform. Now the main task is to increase the audience, attract new happy users and stores that risk to develop in the future so much that they will become a full-fledged organized ecosystem. For our part, we promise you to bring the functionality of the platform to perfection, repackaging of social networks and new cool content, and we ask you to help us in expanding the community. Tell your friends about FLOGmall, repost in social networks and you will be rewarded!

It is worth saying that we did not bury the site that was dedicated to ICO, it just moved to the domain flogmall.io, on which our mirror was situated for a long time. If you really miss the old landing page, you can visit it as easily as the previous one, log in and pass KYC procedure (for those who procrastinate so much that haven’t done it yet).

The main platform will get visual updates as well. We plan to introduce new sections. The section "about FLOGmall" will tell you how FLOGmall was born, who are the pioneers of your favorite project and why it is called ‘a new ecosystem of the future’. The "Help and assistance” section will contain all the detailed instructions on how to use the site. Also we are waiting for the section “Partners", sections on the ecosystem and MLC, promotional offers, where we will post all the purchases for MLC with an unprecedented discount and products with cashback. At the moment the nomenclature is entered in the test mode, and still our developers work on the improved version of safe transactions. But all these updates will be the subject of separate posts.

If there were tab pages with old links to alpha in your browser, do not worry, all the accumulated material will not be wasted! We have made a full redirect, and all of them can be opened the same way but on a new domain. There may be some failures, because we are still testing all our innovations, therefore if you are so attentive that you happen to find a mistake - text us about it, do not bottle up your feelings:)

FLOGmall stays with you and prepares a lot of interesting things! So, keep your finger on the pulse. See you on the new site!

ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:17:31 PM

I am also expecting MLC to be traded in larger volumes including forkdelta, IDEX and other DEX exchanges. Thank you. Good luck.

None of the exchanges you mentioned have a large trading volume. All decentralized exchanges usually have low trading volume.
ivanserfg

Activity: 756
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 10:07:45 AM

None of the exchanges you mentioned have a large trading volume. All decentralized exchanges usually have low trading volume.
YES, in fact, it does not matter which exchange a token is trading on, One delta is sufficient, if the phlogmail is in demand, there will be such a movement and the spread is minimal.

eprocent

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 11:43:47 PM

YES, in fact, it does not matter which exchange a token is trading on, One delta is sufficient, if the phlogmail is in demand, there will be such a movement and the spread is minimal.

When flogmall token will be in more posible exchanges here will be more options and more traders can trade MLC. Good luck.
naura168

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:16:34 PM

if I see this FLOGMALL project, the development is also so fast. just look after ico finished, about 2 weeks immediately listed coin in the market, namely simex and added in btc alpha. I am very confident with this project, there will be many who will hold it.
bellaobella

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:42:24 PM

This coin has been listed on @Coinmarketdaddy (CMD). For all the trading information, total Supply, current price,  1 hour change, 24 hour change, 7 days change,  historical data , graph, calculator, convertor, reviews, statistics, and comments check out CMD twitter page @Coinmarketdaddy (CMD) and visit

MLC Market & Trading Data

Volume (24h)    $ 127.18K   
Total Supply   227,056,684
Price %(1h)    -0.06%
Price %(24h)        -1.87%

https://coinmarketdaddy.com/currencies/token/mallcoin/mlc/
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:26:50 AM

Any reason why the coin has dumped over 72% on CMC? Is this because of the Bounty dumpers or just some peeps decided to dump? That is so stupid to dump down a good project like this, especially during a bear market. I am certainly not selling my tokens this cheap and wanted to ask while I am here, is there a chance you will list it on Idex? I really like trading over at Idex and it's my favorite decentralized exchange because it's so easy to use. I usually like to trade there because they give us aura tokens monthly for trading and I get to try to increase my stashes of coins when I am trading there, so it's a win -win. I want to say though congratulations on running so far a successful campaign and hope those dumpers regret it soon. Can you add also PundiX and Tomochain on your accepted crypto list too?

I am going to try to join the contest too:

https://btc-alpha.com/news/14/

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:07:17 AM

Yes, the bounty hunters went crazy, because it is not a smart move to throw prospectively the coin( But on the other hand we will have a reason to buy coins and then to the moon
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:29:42 AM

Yes, the bounty hunters went crazy, because it is not a smart move to throw prospectively the coin( But on the other hand we will have a reason to buy coins and then to the moon

Yes, this is expected, but I think that this problem will be solved in the future, and of course I will keep my tokens, because I bought most of them  Wink

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
kikiyo

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:49:59 PM

yes, maybe some of them have sold their tokens because of their life needs. and we can buy MLC tokens at low prices, but I hope the team will do more updates and good news so that prices improve. and I think listing MLC tokens to the top 10 exchange is good news.
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:02:48 PM

Work done, have your fun! We mean “get your MLC” of course! Tokens’ sending for bounty hunters has been begun!

Dear friends, everyone who is used to turning over the calendar in the morning, already know that yesterday was the 8th of October, the date when the start of the MLC tokens for all participants of the bounty program has been begun! Start checking your wallets, comrades!

Yesterday all over the world the first bounty activists have already started to receive their well-deserved mallcoins and they have begun to think over the way they would manage their pay.

The MLC delivery will be kept during next two weeks, and the day when it officially finishes is October 20, as it was promised earlier! FLOGmall is punctual and can’t keep you waiting. You have to admit that easily obtained cryptocurrency is yummy and you do not want to stop here. Then do not stop following FLOGmall news, support the project as faithfully as you did before, because we have a lot of interesting things for later.

Let's open the veil of secrecy: firstly, we are waiting for a unique referral program special for the bounty hunters and the addition of your favorite MLC as a kind of payment for the goods. Come on, MLC is already a payment method, the most attentive of you will say so. And they’ll be right! Indeed, our token is already accepted by some stores, but we are sure that it will become widespread very soon.

Thank you, friends, for staying with us! Check your wallets, follow our news, and as usual... SEE YOU ON FLOGmall!

Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: