Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:04:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FLOGMALL - An international e-commerce site  (Read 33261 times)
Liquid Intellect

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:31:59 PM

​A new method of payment on FLOGmall is available - it is SNOVio!

It’s been a while since we posted anything about collaboration, but during this time there were plenty of them. So, guys, be ready! Anytime soon FLOGmall will start writing about friends. And it will be lots of friends and lots of interesting. Let’s get acquainted with the first  - Snovian.Space.

Snovian.Space is a reward-based professional network, the concept is to let enyone earn on their data. People can earn by replying to messages and performing micro-tasks.

By the way, our friend's beta of a referral program is in its peak, so feel free to invite your friends, relatives and even neighbours and make money. Anyone who creates an account automatically gets a reward in SNOV tokens to their balance after account confirmation.

If you already have SNOV tokens, go to alpha-version of our website, because tokens have been already added as a method of payment on FLOGmall Store. https://alpha.flogmall.com/

Stay tuned, we’ll continue to get to know FLOGmall’s friends better!

I really like it, that is a very encouraging news. I will continue to monitor the development of the project! Flogmall looks like the most exemplary company now.

There are new technologies in flog, it isn't surprisingly for me)
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Golden Moon

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:27:25 PM

Dev, I learned a lot about ates, but in general, I can't understand in which way flog is going to hold back users, who would like to sell mlc after ico immediately by using ates service
Yeah, dude. Nice question, buy maybe FLOG will try to explain that better to hold MLC Huh
Real Miracle

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:27:41 PM

Dev, I learned a lot about ates, but in general, I can't understand in which way flog is going to hold back users, who would like to sell mlc after ico immediately by using ates service
Yeah, dude. Nice question, buy maybe FLOG will try to explain that better to hold MLC Huh
Don't you think it isn't better to think about that now? Ico will be successful soon Smiley
Free Star

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:11:24 PM

Hello admin! On your platform already bought a car or real estate?? I wonder how the transaction is going on...
this is a very big deal.
Admin answer please.
My friend wanted to buy it, now he wait the full version of the site.
alpha version can ensure a secure deal?
Your friend is clever guy, ates will help him to make a huge profit, If he bought many tokens Smiley
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 12:28:49 AM

Hey! Why don't you pay for advertisement of flog on famous youtube channels to increase amount of subscribers?

if you want to see more explanations of your questions you should visit their telegram group to clarify them.

4gu5dr4g0n

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:32:56 AM

a very good FLOGMALL project, this real estate project has been running since 2011 and has a community. I am sure this project will be successful easily, in the future it will have a good prospect, and will get positive support and response from investors.hope many investors who will join and provide support in the form of material.sukses for FLOGMALL
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:53:59 AM

Let’s continue to put the cards on the table.  Who else is FLOGmall’s partner?

We continue to present the brotherhood of mallcoin, and today it is the 25th, almost anniversary altcoin - it is APIS.
Love and cherish!

APIS is absolutely new paradigm of investment. Within the project is implemented one of the most modern strategies of algorithm designing. Developers use the ordinary blockchain platform and improve some of its aspects which is in result “the most secure and fast blockchain-protocol”.

Project is developing a version called “‘lowering the entry barriers”, which will expand the base of blockchain and open the new era in crypto industry. To implement such a version, APIS is about to present a Masternode mediation platform with Mainnet. Such innovation will allow everyone to invest  through Masternode.

The company guarantees the necessary level of protection for storage and transaction making. The high level of protection allows Apis token to protect all your data and guarantees your contracts security. All information goes through the special secure server, and the company just keeps information and doesn’t use it for other purposes.

The foundation of Apis Token algorithm is based on market research which has been working out for 15 years. Developers found out that objective reasons were not the only cause of market fluctuations. It was also psychological reasons. In case of the last happened abrupt ups and downs of currency. The same can relate to cryptocurrency market. Artificial intelligence analized all the causes of such ups and downs and excluded it from the exchange rate. As a result, company promises to provide users with regular income without fear to lose invested money. In general, according to developers’ opinion, artificial intelligence allows to get the best out of the currency fluctuations without losing money which were invested. Minimal rate for investment will stay on the same level, while general rate of cryptocurrency will continue to rise.

APIS cryptocurrency is not for mining. It means that all the tokens of this cryptocurrency were released at once and  can be released only by developers of this cryptocurrency. The amount of released tokens at the moment can be estimated as 4,416,350,572 tokens.

APIS token is now listed on Bit-Z, IDAX and its platform is developed to the level of closed Beta.

APIS has been already added as a method of payment! Go to the alpha version of website, buy goods and stay with FLOGmall!

⚫⚫⚫      FLOGmall          ⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫          WHITEPAPER   ⚫⚫⚫
FOR USERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD
⚫⚫⚫               WEBSITE      ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER         TELEGRAM               ⚫⚫⚫
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:02:40 AM

Hey! Why don't you pay for advertisement of flog on famous youtube channels to increase amount of subscribers?

Hello!

We have a lot of video reviews of our platform on youtube!) You can find it by searching "FLOGmall"

⚫⚫⚫      FLOGmall          ⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫          WHITEPAPER   ⚫⚫⚫
FOR USERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD
⚫⚫⚫               WEBSITE      ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER         TELEGRAM               ⚫⚫⚫
Synthetic Ice

Activity: 448
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:55:44 PM

Don't you think it isn't better to think about that now? Ico will be successful soon Smiley
It's all depends on a work. There will be a lot of promotion. Wait for it and be sure. A lot of people will know about Flogmall platform. Good luck team!
Sun Sky

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:15:40 PM

Will it be possible to use mlc token not only on flogmall platform? Are you going to cooperate with other projects?
Because other tokens can be used on your platform.
Free Star

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:00:19 PM

How is the work going on the platform? Where is your news about developing new features?
Ale75Opus

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:46:31 PM

FLOGmall solves a very important task for all cryptology: now for online purchases, we do not have to output crypto currency in fiat money, with all the risks and commissions
Real Miracle

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:39:55 PM

How is the work going on the platform? Where is your news about developing new features?

You don't see? the team posts news every day. The project is developing well.
Golden Moon

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:35:19 PM

Hello!

We have a lot of video reviews of our platform on youtube!) You can find it by searching "FLOGmall"
Youtube is a very good way to promote the project. But I can't see that you have a lot of subscribers on youtube.
Hey! Promote YouTube channel and ICO different things! Smiley
4gu5dr4g0n

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:45:22 AM

PROJECT brings up a concept of online sales that offer a variety of facilities and many provide features interesting features.kedepannya this project will have good prospects and
I'm sure there will be many who will support this project considering the allocation that was launched so great, hopefully with many who support and do the promotion of this project known to many people and interested in this project.success for FROGMALL
ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:08:33 AM

PROJECT brings up a concept of online sales that offer a variety of facilities and many provide features interesting features.kedepannya this project will have good prospects and
I'm sure there will be many who will support this project considering the allocation that was launched so great, hopefully with many who support and do the promotion of this project known to many people and interested in this project.success for FROGMALL
if everyone involved in this project is always working with the spirit and compact is true for success will no doubt because with the cohesiveness of the team in the work is also able to convince investors to join in this project.give and success for future projects.
Liquid Intellect

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:22:11 PM

Hello!

Youtube is a very good way to promote the project. But I can't see that you have a lot of subscribers on youtube.
Don't you think it will be better to combine these things?
Real Miracle

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:58:50 PM

Hello!

I think you are right, it will be better to promote ICO on YouTube channel.
Free Star

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:02:19 PM

Hello!

I think you are right, it will be better to promote ICO on YouTube channel.
I think the team will. Be sure, you got nthing to worry about)
Golden Moon

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:49:31 PM

Hello! How many sellers are there already on the platform?
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: