Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:07:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FLOGMALL - An international e-commerce site  (Read 33261 times)
Dugari

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 07:36:28 PM

Yes, the bounty hunters went crazy, because it is not a smart move to throw prospectively the coin( But on the other hand we will have a reason to buy coins and then to the moon
The price was dumped before the distribution.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:09:41 PM

Yes, the bounty hunters went crazy, because it is not a smart move to throw prospectively the coin( But on the other hand we will have a reason to buy coins and then to the moon
Really? I see that it was dumped like in 2 stages because not everybody gets tokens simultaneously and I suppose in batches. So when the first batch/part received a lot of them dumped, I received mine and 2nd dump occurred. Freaking sad.
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 04:34:09 AM

Really? I see that it was dumped like in 2 stages because not everybody gets tokens simultaneously and I suppose in batches. So when the first batch/part received a lot of them dumped, I received mine and 2nd dump occurred. Freaking sad.

for now I see that not only happens because the price token bounty is now falling if you look at their market at simex and btc-alpha they still don't have enough to buy a large wall.
for sure we need more strong exchange for MLC

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:50:56 AM

for now I see that not only happens because the price token bounty is now falling if you look at their market at simex and btc-alpha they still don't have enough to buy a large wall.
if it is so good for now that already holding tokens is better to keep until waiting for the price to return high and provide benefits.

ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:56:11 AM

Bigger exchanges are needed. But the current problem is not exchanges. First, we need some developments. Wait for ATES to be launched.
inoes

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 12:00:57 PM

Bigger exchanges are needed. But the current problem is not exchanges. First, we need some developments. Wait for ATES to be launched.

im agreed , we need to wait for the next real product from the developer it will create natural demand
I am very sure that if that happens, we don't have to wait for prices or other exchanges ,

Dogeum.io
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 11:33:24 PM

I don't like seeing the token devaluing over time because adoption of the ecosystem should reflect an increase in price not the other way around but I'm really excited to see the results flogmall can come up in the future. The price then won't matter, if it's at 100 sats or 1,000 as long as the project is successful.
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:16:32 PM

Ready to work for MLC!

Dear friends! We have good news for everyone!

Both old and young
Howard and Chang
(And even you Carl)

Our token officially appeared on the FLOGmall.com platform! Moreover, not just appeared, went around and left. It appeared and proudly took its place in the list of cryptocurrencies. Now in ways of the choice of payment you can see these three cherished letters - MLC (MallCoin).

Are you ready?

We hope you are. Because you don't need to specify in the description to your goods and services "sell/buy for MLC" in a separate line. Now you can do this just by click of a mouse! So, run to correct the announcements - the nuance is resolved once and for all.

But that’s not all! We have an opportunity (and, above all - desire) to help You with promotion of your business. How exactly, you ask? Everything is simple. For all shops and even for private sellers, accepting for payment MLC, our PR program is starting. Under this program, we make TOPS of your best goods with all references and place them on our resources and channels, where they will be seen by thousands of people, who can instantly learn about your product. Therefore, even if you only begin your way in a field of sales - we are ready to provide you good starting audience directly here and now. Besides, we are developing bonus program for users accepting for payment a token MLC.

Do you sell for MLC? Then we go to you!

If you are a newcomer in the sphere of cryptocurrencies, but already understand the prospects and want to jump in this high-speed car of the future with little effort, without running the exchanges with a mumbo jumbo (hi to shamans) - You can get MLC just by selling any goods or service on FLOGmall.com for MLC and instantly receive the first currency. The task isn't more difficult than registration on a dating site. And you will receive letters not from perverts with an avatar of a cat with doubtful offers on a joint trip to Turkey, but from real buyers and sellers.

We are interested in increase in turnover of our tokens as well as in development of all cryptoindustry, that’s why we open for You various doors in this perspective, independent of financial institutions world, where each user can experience on himself all advantages of payment of goods for cryptocurrency. Here You and only You are an owner of Your business and Your future. It's up to you to decide in what currency you want to sell goods.

And our task is to provide comfortable conditions for all our users.

The last two weeks we've been keeping a silence vow, completely deep in checks, correction of mistakes, testing, a sacrificial offering (no). But don't worry! Soon, we will tell you in more detail about the technical moments in which we were engaged all this time. Don't you think that addition of a token on FLOGmall is all what we so long were silent about? Stay in touch not to miss the latest news.

New sections, categories, announcements of the interesting offers and shops selling and buying for MLC and introduction of new features await you.

Well, for now - don't waste time, the number of announcements promptly grows, the platform extends. And here it’s as in the morning bus - it is necessary to manage to take the best places before someone takes it, and you hadn't to stand pressed in the doorway and to breathe to someone in an armpit.

So, transactions with payment of MLC became even simpler and more available, so forward and only forward to conquer the world of business and to shop with FLOGmall.com!

⚫⚫⚫      FLOGmall          ⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫          WHITEPAPER   ⚫⚫⚫
FOR USERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD
⚫⚫⚫               WEBSITE      ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER         TELEGRAM               ⚫⚫⚫
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:44:11 PM

We ran high!
+1000 points in rating on CoinMarketCap

The token MLC (MallCoin) has risen by one thousand points in the position rating on CoinMarketCap! And we hurry to share this joy with you, friends. We were waiting, waiting and, finally, have waited!

Currently, we take the 710th place in the list of world cryptocurrencies. Yes, to the Olympic indicators it’s still too far, but look what a progress in only one month! We have risen (no, we have just flown up!) almost by thousand points up and are going to reach at least Top-500 (and even above!) till the end of the year. And, of course, we can’t get a break until we get to TOP-100 of cryptocurrencies rating.

Yes, in fact, this indicator doesn't influence token cost as some might wish (everything is good in its season, let’s slow things down, ladies and gentlemen), for us it is very important not to creep at the end of the list, but to be the first everywhere and in everything. So, have patience, take cookies and watch the rating on CoinMarketCap.

If you are a newcomer or just don't know what in general CoinMarketCap is needed for, just let me make it clear.
Thanks to this service you can see and monitor:
capitalization of the company;
average exchange value of MLC token (MallCoin);
quantity of not frozen tokens in the current turn and also the exchanges at which the token is traded at present.

And, certainly, all indicators on MLC (MallCoin) are also there, we have nothing to hide.
Our plans are so ambitious, our community grows, develops and gets stronger every day. And if You didn't become its part for some reason yet, then now is a right time! At the moment, as you can see, the importance of MLC token (MallCoin) is very underestimated and so far is at the lowest level. For this reason it is so profitable to get MLC tokens (MallCoin) today.

We remind you, that you can become an owner of MLC (MallCoin) by purchasing the token at the trade exchanges BTC-Alpha (https://btc-alpha.com/exchange/MLC_ETH/) and Simex.Global (https://simex.global/ru/exchange/mlc/usd) or you can go to FLOGmall.com and sell your goods or service for MLC (MallCoin). And here You are an owner of a new generation currency!

Make a contribution to the bright future today

⚫⚫⚫      FLOGmall          ⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫          WHITEPAPER   ⚫⚫⚫
⚫⚫⚫               WEBSITE      ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER         TELEGRAM               ⚫⚫⚫
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:04:31 PM

We ran high!

The token MLC (MallCoin) has risen by one thousand points in the position rating on CoinMarketCap! And we hurry to share this joy with you, friends. We were waiting, waiting and, finally, have waited!

Currently, we take the 710th place in the list of world cryptocurrencies. Yes, to the Olympic indicators it’s still too far, but look what a progress in only one month! We have risen (no, we have just flown up!) almost by thousand points up and are going to reach at least Top-500 (and even above!) till the end of the year. And, of course, we can’t get a break until we get to TOP-100 of cryptocurrencies rating.

Yes, in fact, this indicator doesn't influence token cost as some might wish (everything is good in its season, let’s slow things down, ladies and gentlemen), for us it is very important not to creep at the end of the list, but to be the first everywhere and in everything. So, have patience, take cookies and watch the rating on CoinMarketCap.

If you are a newcomer or just don't know what in general CoinMarketCap is needed for, just let me make it clear.
quantity of not frozen tokens in the current turn and also the exchanges at which the token is traded at present.

And, certainly, all indicators on MLC (MallCoin) are also there, we have nothing to hide.
Our plans are so ambitious, our community grows, develops and gets stronger every day. And if You didn't become its part for some reason yet, then now is a right time! At the moment, as you can see, the importance of MLC token (MallCoin) is very underestimated and so far is at the lowest level. For this reason it is so profitable to get MLC tokens (MallCoin) today.

We remind you, that you can become an owner of MLC (MallCoin) by purchasing the token at the trade exchanges BTC-Alpha (https://btc-alpha.com/exchange/MLC_ETH/) and Simex.Global (https://simex.global/ru/exchange/mlc/usd) or you can go to FLOGmall.com and sell your goods or service for MLC (MallCoin). And here You are an owner of a new generation currency!

This is great news, I as the holder of tokens, very happy. Of course we are waiting for the entrance to the top 100  Cool

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
inoes

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 02:57:32 AM

We ran high!

ok I see now maybe because there is this news the price of mlc now looks alive on exchange
I hope that I will soon see MLC in coinmarketca.

Dogeum.io
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:49:15 PM

Iphone X will cost the holder of MLC (MallCoin) only 3.05 USD!

No, iPhone is not wooden.
No, it is not chocolate.
And no, it is not the Kuwaiti USD.

It is an absolutely real new IPhone X for only 3.05 USD.
Sit down, please, dear detectives, we’re going to tell you what the point is.
FLOGmall.com jointly with BTC-Alpha began a give away of IPhone X among TOP-100 users who have bought MLC tokens (MallCoin). And to join this list today and to fight for a prize you need to make purchase of tokens for only 3.05 USD (an approximate equivalent based on purchase of  MLC tokens (MallCoin) at a current rate).
The ridiculous sum for an opportunity to win the most desired smartphone of this year, isn't that so?

So, the conditions. All users of the exchange, who due to results of a promotional action entered TOP-100 of the users who had bought MLC tokens for the largest sum, participate in this competition. The number of MLC of the user, which is a difference between purchase of MLC token (MallCoin) and sale throughout the competition, is considered.
The winner of a competition will be chosen randomly by means of  https://randstuff.ru/number/ service.

But there is more to come. FLOGmall holds neither one, nor two, and even nor three, but the whole four competitions! And you can take part in each of them!

We have told you about the first competition, now go to the next ones.
Big geeks and fans of #Marvel surely are aware that a new game #SpiderMan came out for #Playstation4 on the 7th of September. You’d like to play it, but you have no a game console? It doesn't matter! Here to you two ones! Make a one-time purchase at the exchange from 10 000 MLC tokens and get a chance to win the game console Playstation 4 PRO 1Tb.
The one who will make the largest one-time purchase of MLC tokens at the exchange will become the first winner. The second winner will be chosen by means of https://randstuff.ru/number/ service among all users who will make a one-time purchase at the exchange from 10 000 tokens of MLC.
Confidentially (though, not confidentially, all statistics are absolutely open and available on the website https://btc-alpha.com/coin/MLC/), only 12 users take part in the competition at the present moment, so, chances of a victory are just extremely high!

Competition number 3!
If you are only going to join the sphere of cryptocurrencies or have already done it, but still haven't got a purse of cold storage, then this give away for you!
The hardware wallet Trezor - a must have of each holder of cryptocurrency - allows you to secure keys and access to your account. And two little helper will be given away in our competition. To participate it is enough to buy tokens in the amount of 5 000 MLC and just to hold them on your account. Currently, there are only 5 participants in the competition, so it is almost prizes-for-all lottery! 

And the last one, but isn’t last on value!
For all users who have made purchase of MLC tokens at the exchange for any quantity throughout the entire period of an promotional action, we will give away 5 city backpacks XD Design 15.6 Click!

So, less than 2 weeks left till the end of the main give away of this fall, so hurry up! If you’ve been watching the market of cryptocurrencies for a long time, or just heard about it by chance, but still didn't decide to plunge into this new interesting world, then now it is a high time! It is an excellent opportunity not simply to make a successful purchase, but also to win awesome prizes! New Year's holidays are on the horizon, why not to give an excellent gift to yourself or to the relatives?

Support MLC (MallCoin), get our tokens and win together with FLOGmall.com! The results of all competitions will be summed up on the 13th of November.

Don't miss your chance! All details here: https://btc-alpha.com/news/14/

Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:56:46 PM

Welcome to the club! Coin Prizm (PZM) is officially added on the FLOGmall.com platform as a payment method.

Many people daily write our managers with the requirement to add their coin or token on the platform as a payment method. Even fangirls, raging all day under Justin Bieber's windows can envy persistence of these guys. They have shown themselves as very active community, and we are glad to announce, that now You have an opportunity to make transactions for Prizm (PZM) cryptocurrency on FLOGmall.com.

So, some information on our newcomer:
PRIZM (PZM) — is completely decentralized and self-regulating cryptocurrency.
Concept of the cryptocurrency is based on two-factor mechanism of coins’ generation: forging and mining by means of the current balance of the account.
The security system provides the forging, constructed on modern and energy efficient ECO-technologies of cryptocurrencies.
PZM holds approximately the 430th place in the rating of cryptocurrencies on CoinMarketCap.
As well as MLC token, PZM coin is traded on BTC-alpha.com.
Currently, the approximate cost of PZM is $0,12.
Approximate capitalization is $7 500 000.

We welcome new members of cryptocurrency community on FLOGmall! PRIZM (PZM) holders can attack shops of our platform right now, appealing to sell goods for their coin, whereas shops and private sellers - to use PRIZM (PZM) as a payment method for the goods and services.
Now opportunities for purchases on FLOGmall.com became even wider!

JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 02:39:37 PM

This is one of the very few projects that can succeed in the markets taking in consideration the current downtrend situation. They managed the bounty pretty good, the sale was a success, their platform looks amazing just needs more vendors and utility will start showing for the token.
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:45:35 PM

Fixed it. Bug shall not pass!
Video announcements, improved e-mail marketing and updated design on FLOGmall. Friday report on technical department’s work.

Some users could notice that e-mails about the actions made on the platform came to mail incorrectly, were lost somewhere on their way, didn’t reveal something or were too long on smoke breaks. Our fault, have to admit. But it’s fixed! Now notifications come to mail without delay, at any time: while registration, password recovery, purchasing, inquiries and replies to them. In short, nothing will escape from Your attention and interfere with sales.

Besides, from now on, buyers and sellers receive not just the notification that the order is made, but also detailed information on the order, including category and quantity of goods, total sum, time and other details. Besides, You can see new arrivals, which have appeared on the platform and interesting offers right here in your e-mail! Now our e-mails not only come precisely and in time, but also became more informative (and pretty; D).

We move towards visual changes. The footer has been updated this week.
New design, and, above all - new options. And while the section of categories is in development (we will launch them soon), each new user will be able to find important information on FLOGmall, economy of the project and its history, and also convenient direct links on the exchanges for MLC (MallCoin).token purchase.

Let’s look on the most important updating of the week, namely - opportunities to add a video presentation to cards of goods, to shop’s description or to personal ads of the seller. This is the first, but very important step in development of functionality of Live Store and work on video elements of the platform. Now you can show the goods on a photo, as well as to show them from all angles in the LIVE mode! And, the most important - it is not necessary to be registered anywhere, load video on the other websites and to insert long links, FLOGmall will do everything for you.

More information about video on FLOGmall and joint integration with Viuly.io can be found in the next post. Therefore, friends, stay in touch and don't miss the latest news!

Sincerely Yours,
FLOGmall.com

Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:39:28 PM

Shops on FLOGmall will attract bloggers from Viuly video hosting for promotion of the catalog of goods.

Friends, as you know, we have announced our cooperation with a blockchain video hosting Viuly.io long time ago. For those, who have missed this information, our platform includes also a video format. Video presentations of shops, goods and services - this is more convenient and informative, other than only a picture and text. As they say, it’s better once to see, than hundred times to read.

From now on, you can not only place bright photos and the detailed description on FLOGmall.com, but also present your product in a video format; to describe it in detail, and, above all - to show your goods and shop in whole by means of a video presentation.

In other words, you can create and load the whole video presentation of your shop and also add separate videos to a card of each concrete product. Same concerns also private sellers (why to photograph, for example, the car if it is possible just to film it with the camera from all angles?)

All videos, loaded by you on our platform automatically get saved and placed on a Viuly.io hosting. You don't need to be registered anywhere, insert long links or to complicate this process by any means. We take all technical part upon ourselves! Now offers on FLOGmall became even more interesting and informative!

But it is only the first step of our partnership with a video hosting. Soon, FLOGmall shops will have an opportunity to promote their goods via bloggers, who post their videos on Viuly.io.How exactly?

For example, a blogger shows in his video some product, which can be purchased in FLOGmall Store (for instance, popular caps). The Store and blogger agree upon cooperation on mutual beneficial conditions (percentage from each sale), and now, when the product appears in the video, you can see the direct link to its purchasing on FLOGmall on the screen. Viewer follow the link, buys the product and blogger gets his deserved percentage.

For all shops of FLOGmall, which will want to cooperate with bloggers, a convenient system of placement of goods for collaborations will be installed. In other words, shops will have a possibility to choose particular products for such promotion. For example, new arrivals or special offers.

How exactly this function will be implemented from technical point of view, we will tell You on the stage of installing and testing of the functionality. Follow the news and stay in touch with FLOGmall.

Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:17:34 PM

The results of the competition on BTC-Alpha.

Dear friends, the competition on BTC-Alpha has come to its end! We remind you, that we were going to give you 10 awesome prizes, among which:
Iphone X of 64 GB - 1 item;
The game console Playstation 4 PRO 1tb - 2 items;
Hardware wallet Trezor - 2 items;
City backpacks XD Design - 5 items.
Any of you could take part in the competition, conditions of all 4 giveaways were extremely simple and available! Total number of participants of the competition is 271 people.

Results of the competition are presented on the video. The record is attached to a post and available by the link:
https://youtu.be/On7Lyuyf-UY

Meet our winners! They are participants with the following serial numbers in the lists.

Giveaway No. 4. The prize City backpack XD Design goes to: №196, №136, №12, №135, №100.
https://btc-alpha.com/mallcoin-any/

Giveaway No. 3. The prize Hardware wallet Trezor goes to: №5, №8.
https://btc-alpha.com/mallcoin-hold/

Giveaway No. 2. The prize Playstation 4 PRO goes to: №1,№62.
https://btc-alpha.com/mallcoin-bestbuy/

And, finally, the main giveaway - the giveaway No. 1. Prize IPhone X  64 GB. goes to: №85.
https://btc-alpha.com/mallcoin-top100/

Congratulations to our winners!

Our team will contact you to clarify all the details on sending prizes in the nearest future. The letter from FLOGmall will come to your e-mail address indicated at the registration on BTC-Alpha exchange. Please, check your e-mail in the nearest future.

We ask all other participants not to get upset - it’s not the first and not the last competition! You still will have a great range of opportunities to take part and try your luck together with FLOGmall!

Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:35:43 AM

Saturday report on work of our team.
Nomenclature release for product positions at shops, cart upgrade and status sections for online stores’ ads.

Work on the nomenclature of product positions is completed.
The functionality of a product nomenclature is finished and updated on the website. Now each online store can set up to 2 modifications to each card of goods.

Automatically, one of modifications in each card of goods is color. At the same time, modification "color" is not obligatory and seller can remove it.
Each modification has a restriction - no more than 7 variations.
Thus, each product  can have no more than 2 modifications with 7 variations in each of them.

If the online store has a need for the bigger number of modifications, then it should create higher number of goods.

For example:
Smartphone Apple iPhone Xs.
Modification No. 1 Colour: Gold, Silvery, Grey space.
Modification No. 2 Memory: 64 GB, 256 GB, 512 GB.

This section is extremely important for the platform.
Now purchases can be carried out without need in communication between buyer and seller.
Also it will allow FLOGmall team to implement automatic import of goods from the online stores, created on popular CMS platforms.

Upgrade of a buyer cart.
Now all users have an opportunity to add products in a cart without authorization on the website. The platform will remember items in your cart, and after authorization or registration of the user on the website, it will continue processing of the order.

We want to note that after processing of the order on FLOGmall, both buyer and seller receive e-mail with detailed information on product positions and its modifications. Thus, a seller on FLOGmall will be able to react to new orders quicker, and a buyer will be able to make sure (once again) that everything is right.

Mass loading of images into a product card by online stores.
The system of adding of images into product card is updated. Now shops can add all images by one click and move them with the necessary sequence after loading on FLOGmall. This innovation will allow online stores to create quickly even the most difficult design product positions.

Note, that if You use video in your product cards, then it will be always displayed on the first place.

The statuses of ads for online stores.
Now, after creation of the ads online stores will be able to see its current status (rejected, on moderation, removed) in their account.
In the conclusion of today's report we’d like to remind you of the results of the competition on BTC-Alpha and to congratulate once again future owners of prizes from FLOGmall! We ask you to pay special attention to need of providing contact information by all the winners for sending gifts. Also, we will be very grateful for your feedback in our official Vkontakte page of FLOGmall  https://vk.com/icoflogmall?w=wall-157679359_2030 or in our official Telegram chat: https://tele.click/flogmallru
Video with results of the competition is available by the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On7Lyuyf-UY

Sincerely Yours,
FLOGmall.com

stasyk411

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:09:06 AM

Why is it sure that the product will be in demand by many people associated with krypton directing. I want to believe that the project will develop.
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:42:32 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2018, 02:55:06 PM by Flogmall

Achain (ACT) coin has been officially added on FLOGmall as a payment method. Pay for purchases and receive a 10% cashback in official FLOGmall Store.

Dear users and cryptocurrency holders, our community is getting bigger day by day and that's inspiring. Our platform grows, as well as opportunities for purchases on FLOGmall. Today we are glad to welcome new coin Achain (ACT) and all members of this community on FLOGmall.

Welcome, friends! Now you have an opportunity to make real purchases for Achain (ACT) on FLOGmall Store, where you can find more than 10 thousand goods: from fashionable clothes and accessories to new releases in the sphere of electronics!

For all users of Achain we prepared a special offer!
Shopping in FLOGmall Store till December 31, 2018 (inclusive) by means of Achain (ACT) coins, you receive a 10% cashback from each purchase in the form of Mallcoin (MLC) tokens. In other words, buying goods on FLOGmall Store at the favorable prices, you not just make purchases for your favorite coin, but also receive MallCoin tokens as a bonus.

Your first purchases mightbe:

Apple iPhone XS 512GB for 1530$ (~ 146 644.29 ACT) with a cashback of 153$ (~ 23 595.72 MLC) https://flogmall.com/product/5ba8e8a6f22ecc000747a629;
Sony PlayStation 4 Pro 1Tb for $410 (~ 39,609.20 ACT) with a cashback of $41 (~ 9,480.43 MLC) https://flogmall.com/product/5b8ea39485bf30000740a4d6;
Trezor hardware wallet for $135 (~ 13,042.06 ACT) with a cashback of $13.5 (~ 3,121.61 MLC) https://flogmall.com/product/5b113e08dd5bb60005602413;
Backpack XD Design 15.6 Click for $86 (~ 8,308.27 ACT) with a cashback of $8.6 (~ 1,988.58 MLC)https://flogmall.com/product/5a8f1157d8de070187c5a1f1;
Apple AirPods  for 141$ (~ 13 514.28 ACT) with a cashback of 14,1$ (~ 2 174.51 MLC) https://flogmall.com/product/5a8f120ed8de070187c5a1f5.

Watch all goods of FLOGmall Store: https://vk.cc/8KHOqd

Information on a new coin:
Achain (ACT) is an intellectual contract platform that can implement 100% testing of a route covering in an official public chain with zero cost;
the winner of Innovch Application competition from China Blockchain;
can upgrade smart contracts with limited and controlled authorization;
Achain can create and start smart contracts, release various types of digital assets. Thus, it is applied to the fields of protection of copyright, certificates of proofs, etc.;
Today the approximate value of Achain (ACT) coin is $0.01;
Approximate capitalization - $8,163,988;
It takes approximately the 295th place in the rating of cryptocurrencies on CoinMarketCap.

We welcome new participants of cryptocurrency community on FLOGmall.com once again! Make purchases in official shop FLOGmall Store, receive a cashback, don't hesitate to offer shops of our platform to add Achain (ACT) as a method of payment or create your first shop on FLOGmall.

Now opportunities to make purchases on FLOGmall store became even wider!

Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: