Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:21:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FLOGMALL - An international e-commerce site  (Read 33261 times)
Sun Sky

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:35:10 PM

Hello admin. The referral program will work after ICO?

Hello!

The referral program, which was under the ICO, will naturally be abolished. Since tokens can no longer be bought.

At the same time, perhaps in the near future the Ref program will be directly on the platform. In the form of cash back service. But this is another story and we will announce it separately when we are ready.
About referral program - I have small youtube blog, so can I just advertise FLOGmall with my ref link? Yes?
The referral program is a good way to attract new users.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fcmatt
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:32:09 PM

wow congrats for the ICO as i see in the website that you collected $23.2M in the ICO
and can you share what will be the first exchange that list the token later?
secdark

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:42:36 PM

wow congrats for the ICO as i see in the website that you collected $23.2M in the ICO
That's amazing, really shows many investors believe it's potential, opportunities and benefits from the ambitious project.  Hopefully the team will take good care all of the investors, and also do perform what is the mission and goal set by the team for the profitable return of investment and can be useful and satisfaction in the real world

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
stasyk411

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:49:42 PM

Ico is over and I'm very glad that the project collected 23 million dollars. Not enough to hard cap. We wait for the tokens on stock exchanges.
Free Star

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:38:00 AM

That's amazing, really shows many investors believe it's potential, opportunities and benefits from the ambitious project.  Hopefully the team will take good care all of the investors, and also do perform what is the mission and goal set by the team for the profitable return of investment and can be useful and satisfaction in the real world
dudes, who believes in technical analysis? I read a lot of interesting things about this project Smiley
Liquid Intellect

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:45:44 AM

That's amazing, really shows many investors believe it's potential, opportunities and benefits from the ambitious project.  Hopefully the team will take good care all of the investors, and also do perform what is the mission and goal set by the team for the profitable return of investment and can be useful and satisfaction in the real world
How are you guys? Have you already bought mlc?
I also believe in this project  Smiley
Real Miracle

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:32:47 AM

How are you guys? Have you already bought mlc?
I also believe in this project  Smiley
Guys are you so sure in mlc and flogmall? Do you know about ates?
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:10:28 AM

The ICO is already over and we can say that FLOGMAIL's fees are among the biggest in 2018! The main thing-that the developers are properly disposed of such a large amount.
Golden Moon

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:12:08 AM

Congratulations!!!
I am very glad that I know such a project. You have a very good idea and a great team
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:20:36 PM

The end of FLOGmall ICO and new international holiday for crypto holders!

Guys, the most important day of this year has come! And we are not talking about New Year, elections or release of new Iphone! Today the FLOGmall ICO has ended! Cheers!

It was a long way, it seemed this day was so far away, but finally it has come! In January we only launched our project and now we have such an amazing result! Months came as fast as age of Jennifer Aniston, so only counter can show how much fundamental work have been made!

That we would have 23 212 696 $$ in 52 587,84 ETH! Thousands of happy users are looking through their personal accounts and soon will obtain bonuses! And no less than new product at alpha version which people buy with cryptocurrency every day! During the ICO we made 26 collaborations with altcoins, lots of partnerships,conferences and summits, were on the air at Nasdaq, and coming listing  - are only a small part of what we have done!

We want to express big gratitude for your trust and support, for your kind and sometimes not kinds responses - any feedback motivated us. FLOGmall finishes its stage of age and enter a new period of life.

Ahead we and, of course, you as full members of platform and a big FLOGmall family will have lots of interesting!

Mailing of bonus tokens will start right after end of ICO and will continue for 7 days. In only 7 days all users will be able to count bonuses and try all benefits of early participation in ICO! Its benefits will obtain also members of our referral program, and also all the winners of our FLOGmall giveaways.

Each early holder of MLC tokens will enter the KYC procedure, which will allow to identify your contractor fully and prevent different financial operations.

You know that we’ll have listing of our tokens at the exchange. And it means that soon our tokens will become an adult person and will increase its value.

Shipping of FLOGmall t-shirts for ordering at FLOGmall and your deposits also won’t take long! Shipping is about to start.

Alpha version also will change a lot. The function on the platform, work on ATES, new stores and sure shopping with MLC which you were waiting for so long will start after the end of ICO! And it’s gonna be legendary, guys!

Stay with us, hold our MLC tokens, learn about all the nice things at FLOGGmall and stay tuned to our updates! So many cool events are ahead, so you can’t miss it!

THANK YOU!
 ❤️

⚫⚫⚫      FLOGmall          ⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫          WHITEPAPER   ⚫⚫⚫
FOR USERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD
⚫⚫⚫               WEBSITE      ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER         TELEGRAM               ⚫⚫⚫
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:20:56 PM

Congratulations!!!
I am very glad that I know such a project. You have a very good idea and a great team

Thank you! Wink

⚫⚫⚫      FLOGmall          ⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫          WHITEPAPER   ⚫⚫⚫
⚫⚫⚫               WEBSITE      ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER         TELEGRAM               ⚫⚫⚫
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:21:46 PM

Hello!

Wait for the news. Soooon Smiley

Turbo-S

Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:42:42 PM

FLOGmall touches upon an important subject for the cryptoindustry! Whether you intend to have partnership with other projects?
Synthetic Ice

Activity: 448
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:11:11 PM

Could you tell me will the mlc token be changed to mlc coin in the future? I mean will it be listed on famous exchanges, where no tokens at all?
Free Star

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:27:51 AM

Hi! At what rate will I able to exchange mlc in ATES? And when?
Golden Moon

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:03:03 AM

Hi! At what rate will I able to exchange mlc in ATES? And when?
As far as I know, there were no instructions. announcement will be soon.
Liquid Intellect

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:19:14 PM

Guys what do you think ? Will the prices of FLOGMall also jump up and down depending on the rates of any cryptocurrencies?
Real Miracle

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:14:12 PM

Guys what do you think ? Will the prices of FLOGMall also jump up and down depending on the rates of any cryptocurrencies?
The price of MLC token will be linked to ETH rate, so I think fluctuations to the ETH are possible.
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:31:25 PM

Football championship is lost, blockchain championship is obtained! Let’s learn about UK from the new perspective.

Our Sunday heading “Research” is back! Today we’re going to have a look at foreign cryptocurrency. Fasten your belts, we move to UK!

Big Innovation Centre, Deep Knowledge Analytics organization and DAG Global company made a research. In result they have found that UK would become the global center of blockchain technologies and the leader of cryptocurrency market by the 2022. As we ironically say in Russia, London is the capital of Great Britain, but it also holds all the necessary resources to conquer the cryptocurrency market.

“Blockchain was accepted by Parliament as an important technology. Parliament is ready to support the creation and development of digital economics with the help of various government initiatives” - concluded the head of Big Innovation Center Birgitte Anderson.

By the 2017-2018 people have invested more than 500 million pounds to British blockchain projects. Besides, it is said in the report that blockchain industry is only beginning to develop, but UK has all the chances to become a leader in this realm.

“UK is one of the most important world’s financial centers and recently has become a leader in financial technologies. At the same time, the country shows a big potential to become a leader of blockchain technologies and crypto economics” - stated head of DAG Global Sean Kiernan.

Also, it  was suggested to establish a position of the Head of Blockchain in government. And even without well-known British humour.

Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:32:00 PM

The price of MLC token will be linked to ETH rate, so I think fluctuations to the ETH are possible.

yes, you are right.

Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: