Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:34:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FLOGMALL - An international e-commerce site  (Read 33261 times)
Golden Moon

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:33:53 PM

I am surprised by your level of transparency. I believe that you will create a good e-commerce platform. But a lot gossips exist around Russian's ICO. What do u think about that?

I am sure that the Flogmall team is not here for gossip, but to create an excellent project and platform.
I really like this smart idea, this project also have a team that is reliable and look professional.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Synthetic Ice

Activity: 448
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:45:29 PM

I am surprised by your level of transparency. I believe that you will create a good e-commerce platform. But a lot gossips exist around Russian's ICO. What do u think about that?

I am sure that the Flogmall team is not here for gossip, but to create an excellent project and platform.
I really like this smart idea, this project also have a team that is reliable and look professional.
I heard that, FLOGmall absolutely frank and fair! There are a lot of news and updates. And you can easily open live stream of their office.
Crypto Happy

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:15:37 PM

All of ICOs over the past 2 years – 3.8% are more or less successful. Basically everything is a scam. This is reality. This applies to all ICOs, not just Russian.
fidcom

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:00:08 PM

All of ICOs over the past 2 years – 3.8% are more or less successful. Basically everything is a scam. This is reality. This applies to all ICOs, not just Russian.

A figurative phrase, insert any other country. The point is that there are enough people everywhere.
Liquid Intellect

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:23:34 PM

A figurative phrase, insert any other country. The point is that there are enough people everywhere.
Because of such projects as KickICO wil be strict filtering for selection, so therefore scam projects will be less
Sun Sky

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:40:05 PM

Because of such projects as KickICO wil be strict filtering for selection, so therefore scam projects will be less
Hi guys. What do you think, can I trust ICObench? This is a very popular site and Flogmall project has a high rating. But I know that there are paid reviews.
Real Miracle

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:21:32 PM

Hi guys. What do you think, can I trust ICObench? This is a very popular site and Flogmall project has a high rating. But I know that there are paid reviews.
I think yes, you can. But always check any information about the project. Because there are alot of scammers on the market.
Lol. Dude this is one of the most important criteria for choosing ICO. How did u live without it???
jnet1.co

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:51:02 PM

I think yes, you can. But always check any information about the project. Because there are alot of scammers on the market.
Lol. Dude this is one of the most important criteria for choosing ICO. How did u live without it???
Were Flogmall already evaluated there?
I think this is one of the most interesting projects this year.
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:52:52 AM

Looks very nice. Good luck DEV's!

Thank you Smiley

⚫⚫⚫      FLOGmall          ⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫          WHITEPAPER   ⚫⚫⚫
FOR USERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD
⚫⚫⚫               WEBSITE      ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER         TELEGRAM               ⚫⚫⚫
SamDummy

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:51:25 AM

Were Flogmall already evaluated there?
I think this is one of the most interesting projects this year.
all these ratings for lazy people.
enough to read WhitePaper FlogMall - and it becomes clear that the project is excellent from all sides.
and You right! - this is one of the most interesting and cool projects this year!
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:06:15 AM

Hello friends! Well, didn't you miss our sparkling vlogs starring Alexander Zalogin? We didn't appear during a month, and today we are changing something! Our humble CEO Alexei Khayrutdinov is starring this time!

In this episode you will see how we hand over the Ipad to Gennady about which you could hear in our telegram channel. We talked about the importance of the project, the development of the cryptocurrency and even predicted the future that awaits us all. Straight from the business office of the Federation Tower with a beautiful panorama of Moscow City, as a bonus - already in the episode!

Meanwhile, Alexander Zalogin from our central office will put all cards on the table. He will tell about maps of our trips and which points on the map the FLOGmall team conquered this time, and what else awaits us ahead.

In general, watch the video and ... we meet on FLOGmall!

⚫⚫⚫      FLOGmall          ⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫          WHITEPAPER   ⚫⚫⚫
⚫⚫⚫               WEBSITE      ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER         TELEGRAM               ⚫⚫⚫
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:31:52 AM

Guys, where I can read about FLOG's opponents in e-commerce sphere?

Hello!

We have a competitive analysis in our White paper Smiley
Flogmall. have you been supported by any technological giants or famous people?

Hello!

We are supported by A. Pierre Yurow, a mobile industry and Silicon Valley veteran with an extensive track record and author of four patents pending,
Dr. Stylianos (Stelios) Kampakis, royal Statistical Society member, Academic expert in data processing and analyzing, Jason Hung, serial entrepreneur and inventor in mobile business, blockchain ecosystem, digital marketing, AI and ERP related business.

Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:39:25 AM

I have a question  -Will the prices of FLOGMall also jump up and down depending on the rates of any cryptocurrencies?

Hello!

MLC token doesn't depend on any cruptocurrency. Except the fact that our blockchain technologies will be built on Ethereum.

Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:42:05 AM

Hello! Does anybody know will there some special offers on Flogmall after ICO?
And can you also tell please, what exchanges are you planning to get in?

Do you mean special offers for goods on the platform? May be Smiley
I also look forward to new offers from Flogmall. The project is developing rapidly.

Yes, and I have a new question)
Will there any special offers for buying mlc tokens after the ico stage?
As far as I know only on ATES system.
ATES really good idea, but, actually, I can't understand this system(
What is the benefit of buying tokens on ATES?

It's our key advantage and difference from any other ICOs. It's the built-in automatic exchange of tokens, that is called ATES (Automatic token exchange service), FLOGmall to another cryptocurrency.

The functionality of this service is partially similar to the internal service of mutual obligations. At the same time, it is an automatic mechanism for exchanging tokens between holders without participation of the site. Automatic exchange of tokens occurs for the performance of a useful action on the site.

When buying FLOGmall tokens at the pre-ICO or ICO stages, a user who wants to become a token holder receives a significant discount on token purchase. The platform sets the official rate for the sale of MLC tokens on the automatic token exchange service (hereafter ATES) equal to 1/1000 ETH, which is higher than the selling of MLC tokens on the pre-ICO and ICO stages.

After launching the site, the token holder gains access to ATES At ATES, he/she can exchange his/her tokens purchased at the ICO stages to sellers and other users who purchase site services. At ATES, he can exchange his tokens purchased at the ICO stages both with sellers and other users who purchase site services. Thus, from the very first day of FLOGmall operation and ATES operation, users get the opportunity to exchange their MLC tokens with other users.

Digital Galaxy

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:42:37 AM

Hello friends! Well, didn't you miss our sparkling vlogs starring Alexander Zalogin? We didn't appear during a month, and today we are changing something! Our humble CEO Alexei Khayrutdinov is starring this time!

In this episode you will see how we hand over the Ipad to Gennady about which you could hear in our telegram channel. We talked about the importance of the project, the development of the cryptocurrency and even predicted the future that awaits us all. Straight from the business office of the Federation Tower with a beautiful panorama of Moscow City, as a bonus - already in the episode!

Meanwhile, Alexander Zalogin from our central office will put all cards on the table. He will tell about maps of our trips and which points on the map the FLOGmall team conquered this time, and what else awaits us ahead.

Great news! We've been waiting for this day! I hope the project will be successful, a good development team.
Melody Jelly

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:33:30 PM

Great news! We've been waiting for this day! I hope the project will be successful, a good development team.

the article was helpful. project without borders! I like it. many cool things from IT-sphere comes from Russia.
Golden Moon

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:19:45 PM

Hello Admin is there a new update on Flogmall Alpha version?
Serenus

Activity: 339

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 01:40:21 PM

Hello! How much has the project collected at the moment?

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    SkyWay    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
$1BN USD INVESTMENT ROUND OPENS 10th JULY, 2017      |      NEW GENERATION OF WORLD TRANSPORT SYSTEM
>                                  WHITEPAPER | BUSINESS PLAN | BITCOINTALK | SLACK | TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK                                  <
Real Miracle

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:23:06 PM

Hello! How much has the project collected at the moment?
10 000+ Ethereum collected at the moment
This information is on the Flogmall website and kickico: https://www.kickico.com/ru/campaigns/51872/flogmall
Sun Sky

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:44:10 PM

Greetings. Can anybody explain, due to what will the platform simplify the process of buying and all in all in what terms will the buying process become easier?
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: