Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:40:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FLOGMALL - An international e-commerce site  (Read 33261 times)
Golden Moon

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:37:56 AM

I only want to look at flog when it will work on 100%, it’s interesting to understand if there is many people who want to sold his goods by crypto)
Popular opinion, I probably agree with u, but what about season time? In summer, many people rest.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Free Star

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:49:19 PM

I only want to look at flog when it will work on 100%, it’s interesting to understand if there is many people who want to sold his goods by crypto)
Popular opinion, I probably agree with u, but what about season time? In summer, many people rest.
I think the season will not change anything. The market never sleeps.
Real Miracle

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:24:40 PM

The market is falling now, and it's not because of the summer. But I believe in this project. So wish you good luck!
Synthetic Ice

Activity: 448
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:23:57 PM

The market is falling now, and it's not because of the summer. But I believe in this project. So wish you good luck!

I believe that this project has a true ideology. And I hope there will a lot of famous shops, who will place their range of goods there.
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:20:48 AM

Thank you! Smiley

⚫⚫⚫      FLOGmall          ⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫          WHITEPAPER   ⚫⚫⚫
FOR USERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD
⚫⚫⚫               WEBSITE      ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER         TELEGRAM               ⚫⚫⚫
Sun Sky

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:02:03 AM

Hello. What are discounts on buying coins during the ICO? How can I understand words that flog gives discount up to 600 percent? I mean ATES.
Free Star

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:19:21 PM

I like your project! Brilliant design, absorbing project, credible plan.
Yes, his teamwork is also complete and highly experienced in his field. Flogmall will support the blockchain technology towards a better.
Synthetic Ice

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:02:58 PM

Hello. What are discounts on buying coins during the ICO? How can I understand words that flog gives discount up to 600 percent? I mean ATES.

When buying FLOGmall tokens at the pre-ICO or ICO stages, a user who wants to become a token holder receives a significant discount on token purchase.
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:13:46 PM

​Hey guys, FLOGmall paints the town red! We are looking for new members for our crypto team!

You often write in our chat messages: "I want to join the team!", now we are ready for your suggestions! Our project is developing at lightspeed, improving and upgrading every day and that's why we needs more hands, feet and brains to implement our strategy.

Who are we looking for?

Here we will do otherwise. We will not write job offers with positions and offices, responsibilities and scope of work. We will do it a little bit later: later we will post all positions, write down the duties and necessary skills for the best team member.

For now we will start with your offers. Tell us why we need you, how you can be useful to FLOGmall, and how you can help to develop our project. Why so? Because the cryptoproject needs initiatives, those people who really feel responsibility, who can make independent decisions, whom Zalogin or Khayrutdinov don`t have to make work.

If you feel that your level of knowledge in crypto industry is pretty well, you have successful experience, as well as an irresistible desire for self-development, we are waiting for your CVs via this e-mail flogmall.marketing@gmail.com !

Motivation letter is a key to success - don`t forget it!

⚫⚫⚫      FLOGmall          ⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫          WHITEPAPER   ⚫⚫⚫
⚫⚫⚫               WEBSITE      ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER         TELEGRAM               ⚫⚫⚫
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:14:04 PM

I like your project! Brilliant design, absorbing project, credible plan.

Thank you  Cool

Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:14:43 PM

When buying FLOGmall tokens at the pre-ICO or ICO stages, a user who wants to become a token holder receives a significant discount on token purchase.

+++ yes, right )

Real Miracle

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:21:48 PM

​Hey guys, FLOGmall paints the town red! We are looking for new members for our crypto team!

You often write in our chat messages: "I want to join the team!", now we are ready for your suggestions! Our project is developing at lightspeed, improving and upgrading every day and that's why we needs more hands, feet and brains to implement our strategy.

Who are we looking for?

Here we will do otherwise. We will not write job offers with positions and offices, responsibilities and scope of work. We will do it a little bit later: later we will post all positions, write down the duties and necessary skills for the best team member.

For now we will start with your offers. Tell us why we need you, how you can be useful to FLOGmall, and how you can help to develop our project. Why so? Because the cryptoproject needs initiatives, those people who really feel responsibility, who can make independent decisions, whom Zalogin or Khayrutdinov don`t have to make work.

If you feel that your level of knowledge in crypto industry is pretty well, you have successful experience, as well as an irresistible desire for self-development, we are waiting for your CVs via this e-mail flogmall.marketing@gmail.com !

Motivation letter is a key to success - don`t forget it!

Wow! Very interesting suggestion. This project already has a strong team. I think you will succeed.
xcajun21

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:23:08 PM

I seen the flats and the Lambos on Flogmall. I think it is possible to buy with crypto and is useful as well. At the moment there is a need to set up different accounts and extend withdraw and deposit limits of annual and monthly thresholds to buy with fiat. Of course would be much easier through something like Flogmall where crypto is friendly asset.  
Liquid Intellect

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:57:11 PM

Actually I don't quite understand how ATES works How mlc might be changed before listing on exchange?
Golden Moon

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:23:44 AM

Yes and the platform sets the official rate for the sale of MLC tokens on ATES equal to 1/1000 ETH, which is higher than the selling of MLC tokens on the pre-ICO and ICO stages.
People who have bought mlc earlier during pre-ico will get their xxx soon. Smiley
Sun Sky

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:17:15 AM

Actually I don't quite understand how ATES works How mlc might be changed before listing on exchange?

This is Flogmall internal exchange, see their videos or White paper on how it works. This is a unique service, which was not in any project.
Synthetic Ice

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:29:16 PM

This is Flogmall internal exchange, see their videos or White paper on how it works. This is a unique service, which was not in any project.

It is very interesting, so, if you buy tokens during ico, when it finish you might be confident that price won't be lower. This is the main advantage of this service.
bober182

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:00:58 PM

It is very interesting, so, if you buy tokens during ico, when it finish you might be confident that price won't be lower. This is the main advantage of this service.

If they support the price the money for that must come from somewhere and that means the support is dependent on the Ecommerce biz.

Real Miracle

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:09:21 PM

If they support the price the money for that must come from somewhere and that means the support is dependent on the Ecommerce biz.
Yes it's good service. Is it flog's elaboration? Or it is supported by investors?
Free Star

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:47:10 PM

Yes it's good service. Is it flog's elaboration? Or it is supported by investors?
New and interesting ideas, careful planning and good concept. Good luck team!
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: