Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:50:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FLOGMALL - An international e-commerce site  (Read 33261 times)
Golden Moon

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:35:30 PM

hey guys, how many mlc tokens were given in the pre-ico and ico stage?
This question should be asked to the admin.
the website has information about the collected in usd.
Price was different on defferent stages pre-ico and aco. Also there was promocodes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Free Star

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:50:48 PM

Hey! You have very funny hoodies, specifically for adults  Smiley
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:03:51 AM

Mastercard begins to hang out with blockchain transactions

The blockchain breaks new ground in financial services. Mastercard creates a system for performing anonymous transactions in the blockchain network. Taking in account real hostility to cryptocurrencies, the corporation decides to adopt some technologies.

A patent for a system, designed to facilitate the transaction`s speed in the blockchain was mentioned on the website of the US Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) in the description of solutions of the problems. According to the Mastercard document, the transparent nature of the blockchain is an obstacle for the integration of this technology for daily payments. The innovation will be applied both for business and individual consumers.

Imagine, for example, someone wants to give a gift to a person without letting him know the details of this transaction. Moreover, a lot of companies will not be interested in providing for competitors and other third parties with such data as the volume of transactions.

To solve this problem, Mastercard Corporation has found a solution that helps to make the transaction, the details of which will be publicly available in order to preserve the credibility of the data. At the same time, it is impossible to track transactions and information on the transaction, by which it is possible to identify its participants. But you know that a number of cryptocurrencies are based on the anonymity of transactions.

Mastercard decided to do it otherwise, and to achieve anonymity without using a publicly-available digital currency, perhaps even trying to keep the ability for law agencies to track illegal transactions. Although this point is not described in details in this patent.

While the cryptocurrency is using p2p transactions, the Mastercard system still relies on a third-party server that maintains a user profile database. Together with the identity data, each profile contains a "top secret" section. After receiving information about the transaction from the company, the server hashes the transaction information, combining it with a secret section in the profile. After that, the hash can be published in the blockchain in order to prove the integrity of the transactions without revealing their specific details.

By the way, Mastercard has a large number of patents for development of blockchain in recent times. This Corporation is studying the technologies of the distributed registry for the verification of payment systems.

⚫⚫⚫      FLOGmall          ⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫          WHITEPAPER   ⚫⚫⚫
FOR USERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD
⚫⚫⚫               WEBSITE      ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER         TELEGRAM               ⚫⚫⚫
Golden Moon

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:39:27 AM

Mastercard begins to hang out with blockchain transactions

The blockchain breaks new ground in financial services. Mastercard creates a system for performing anonymous transactions in the blockchain network. Taking in account real hostility to cryptocurrencies, the corporation decides to adopt some technologies.

A patent for a system, designed to facilitate the transaction`s speed in the blockchain was mentioned on the website of the US Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) in the description of solutions of the problems. According to the Mastercard document, the transparent nature of the blockchain is an obstacle for the integration of this technology for daily payments. The innovation will be applied both for business and individual consumers.

Imagine, for example, someone wants to give a gift to a person without letting him know the details of this transaction. Moreover, a lot of companies will not be interested in providing for competitors and other third parties with such data as the volume of transactions.

To solve this problem, Mastercard Corporation has found a solution that helps to make the transaction, the details of which will be publicly available in order to preserve the credibility of the data. At the same time, it is impossible to track transactions and information on the transaction, by which it is possible to identify its participants. But you know that a number of cryptocurrencies are based on the anonymity of transactions.

Mastercard decided to do it otherwise, and to achieve anonymity without using a publicly-available digital currency, perhaps even trying to keep the ability for law agencies to track illegal transactions. Although this point is not described in details in this patent.

While the cryptocurrency is using p2p transactions, the Mastercard system still relies on a third-party server that maintains a user profile database. Together with the identity data, each profile contains a "top secret" section. After receiving information about the transaction from the company, the server hashes the transaction information, combining it with a secret section in the profile. After that, the hash can be published in the blockchain in order to prove the integrity of the transactions without revealing their specific details.

By the way, Mastercard has a large number of patents for development of blockchain in recent times. This Corporation is studying the technologies of the distributed registry for the verification of payment systems.

This is really good news, my respect to the team! Cryptocurrency and blockchain collects more and more like-minded people.
twa

Activity: 320
Merit: 100

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:52:12 AM

It's closer to reach HardCap, I believe Flogmall able to reach before the end of stages. Let see

Liquid Intellect

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:44:06 AM

It's closer to reach HardCap, I believe Flogmall able to reach before the end of stages. Let see
I agree, Flogmall is a good project, it will be successful.
still have time to get hard cap.
Free Star

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:57:08 PM

I agree, Flogmall is a good project, it will be successful.
still have time to get hard cap.
I hope you are right, wait a good chance to use his mlc  Smiley
Sun Sky

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:47:43 PM

Hello admin! On your platform already bought a car or real estate?? I wonder how the transaction is going on...
this is a very big deal.
Admin answer please.
My friend wanted to buy it, now he wait the full version of the site.
alpha version can ensure a secure deal?
Real Miracle

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:35:38 PM

Hello admin! On your platform already bought a car or real estate?? I wonder how the transaction is going on...
this is a very big deal.
Admin answer please.
Wow! Are you sure that he don't laugh at you? Grin
Synthetic Ice

Activity: 448
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:06:51 PM

this is a very big deal.
Admin answer please.
As far as i know the seller contact to buyer and make transaction.
Guys, it is very good when you have such amount of mlc, and hold them for car.
when lambo? Grin
Golden Moon

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:50:25 PM

this is a very big deal.
Admin answer please.
As far as i know the seller contact to buyer and make transaction.
Guys, it is very good when you have such amount of mlc, and hold them for car.
when lambo? Grin
wait a good chance to use his mlc, good luck!
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:06:59 AM

this is a very big deal.
Admin answer please.

Hello!

No, the secure deal will function minimum at Beta version

⚫⚫⚫      FLOGmall          ⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫          WHITEPAPER   ⚫⚫⚫
⚫⚫⚫               WEBSITE      ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER         TELEGRAM               ⚫⚫⚫
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:12:53 AM

The last 100 000 rubles from Flogmall?

Upset, but not ashamed: football match Russia vs. Croatia ended exactly with such a motto. Yes, guys, though it was like a fairytale, Russia has done its series of winning matches and left FIFA World Cup 2018. Russia only gave in to Croatia with one penalty kick.

We are disappointed, but didn’t lose faith  and very proud of our team! Dear players, FLOGmall expresses a big GRATITUDE to you for such a breathtaking match. You proved that football in this country is STILL ALIVE!

Well, let’s move to the results of giveaway. We had 5 participants who guessed the match outcome and the country which won. As always, with the help of our randomizer, we chose the winner of this giveaway. And he is... Igor Fillipov! We congratulate you and give 100 000 rubles in MLC tokens! Share, buy, do whatever you want and enjoy!

So, guys! Even though series of matches with Russia have ended, FLOGmall considers a big giveaway in the final of FIFA World Cup 2018. That is a big event though, not just betting on Han Solo’s end Smiley

twa

Activity: 320
Merit: 100

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:13:58 AM

this is a very big deal.
Admin answer please.
If you wanna asking about waiting a perfect time, you will be lost a big chance. where you'll lost your bonuses in ICO. Just bought tons token, then waiting about that if you sure wanna using Flogmall as your platform buying.

Real Miracle

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:20:57 PM

The last 100 000 rubles from Flogmall?

Upset, but not ashamed: football match Russia vs. Croatia ended exactly with such a motto. Yes, guys, though it was like a fairytale, Russia has done its series of winning matches and left FIFA World Cup 2018. Russia only gave in to Croatia with one penalty kick.

We are disappointed, but didn’t lose faith  and very proud of our team! Dear players, FLOGmall expresses a big GRATITUDE to you for such a breathtaking match. You proved that football in this country is STILL ALIVE!

Well, let’s move to the results of giveaway. We had 5 participants who guessed the match outcome and the country which won. As always, with the help of our randomizer, we chose the winner of this giveaway. And he is... Igor Fillipov! We congratulate you and give 100 000 rubles in MLC tokens! Share, buy, do whatever you want and enjoy!

So, guys! Even though series of matches with Russia have ended, FLOGmall considers a big giveaway in the final of FIFA World Cup 2018. That is a big event though, not just betting on Han Solo’s end Smiley

Many thanks to the team for the project! Smiley
Golden Moon

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:30:02 PM

Hi guys, I am interested in alfa-version site, only the project site opens.
Synthetic Ice

Activity: 448
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:54:03 AM

I am also interested in the security of large transactions on the Flogmall platform. buying a car is very risky.
I think he can do it now, but it is not safe.
But now everybody cen sell his car. Will be more sellers/shops will be a bigger proposition).
luioanh

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:08:05 AM

A new method of payment on FLOGmall is available - it is SNOVio!
It’s been a while since we posted anything about collaboration, but during this time there were plenty of them. So, guys, be ready! Anytime soon FLOGmall will start writing about friends. And it will be lots of friends and lots of interesting. Let’s get acquainted with the first - Snovian.Space.
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:44:25 AM

​A new method of payment on FLOGmall is available - it is SNOVio!

It’s been a while since we posted anything about collaboration, but during this time there were plenty of them. So, guys, be ready! Anytime soon FLOGmall will start writing about friends. And it will be lots of friends and lots of interesting. Let’s get acquainted with the first  - Snovian.Space.

Snovian.Space is a reward-based professional network, the concept is to let enyone earn on their data. People can earn by replying to messages and performing micro-tasks.

By the way, our friend's beta of a referral program is in its peak, so feel free to invite your friends, relatives and even neighbours and make money. Anyone who creates an account automatically gets a reward in SNOV tokens to their balance after account confirmation.

If you already have SNOV tokens, go to alpha-version of our website, because tokens have been already added as a method of payment on FLOGmall Store. https://alpha.flogmall.com/

Stay tuned, we’ll continue to get to know FLOGmall’s friends better!

Sun Sky

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:20:01 PM

​A new method of payment on FLOGmall is available - it is SNOVio!

It’s been a while since we posted anything about collaboration, but during this time there were plenty of them. So, guys, be ready! Anytime soon FLOGmall will start writing about friends. And it will be lots of friends and lots of interesting. Let’s get acquainted with the first  - Snovian.Space.

Snovian.Space is a reward-based professional network, the concept is to let enyone earn on their data. People can earn by replying to messages and performing micro-tasks.

By the way, our friend's beta of a referral program is in its peak, so feel free to invite your friends, relatives and even neighbours and make money. Anyone who creates an account automatically gets a reward in SNOV tokens to their balance after account confirmation.

If you already have SNOV tokens, go to alpha-version of our website, because tokens have been already added as a method of payment on FLOGmall Store. https://alpha.flogmall.com/

Stay tuned, we’ll continue to get to know FLOGmall’s friends better!

I really like it, that is a very encouraging news. I will continue to monitor the development of the project! Flogmall looks like the most exemplary company now.
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: