Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:30:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FLOGMALL - An international e-commerce site  (Read 33261 times)
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:53:42 AM

Hello! Could you please explain to me how your referral program works? i need to post links somewhere? or just share with my friends?

Hello!

Please write your question to our bounty topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2790987.0

⚫⚫⚫      FLOGmall          ⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫          WHITEPAPER   ⚫⚫⚫
FOR USERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD
⚫⚫⚫               WEBSITE      ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER         TELEGRAM               ⚫⚫⚫
Liquid Intellect

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:06:32 AM

Hi! where do you recommend to store the tokens I buy? in my personal account on the Flogmall Platform or on the Ethereum wallet ?
Crypto Happy

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:32:52 PM

Hey, guys!) Have some more questions, if you don't mind) to speak about Flogmall e-commerce and blockchain technology, how they work together, I mean smart contracts?
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:50:15 PM

Hey, guys!) Have some more questions, if you don't mind) to speak about Flogmall e-commerce and blockchain technology, how they work together, I mean smart contracts?

Hello!)

Listing the fee, the customer can be sure that it will go to the account of the seller only if the goods reach the destination point. As soon as the seller sends the goods, the customer receives a track code to track the shipment and can at any time see at which stage of delivery his/her order is.

Based on the executed smart contract, the site automatically transfers funds to the seller's account only after the customer confirms the receipt of the goods and its proper quality. Otherwise, arbitration on this transaction will be opened.

In this case, the customer will be motivated to close the transaction due to the fact that he will receive an additional bonus in the form of Mallcoin tokens and rating as a user of the site.

⚫⚫⚫      FLOGmall          ⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫          WHITEPAPER   ⚫⚫⚫
⚫⚫⚫               WEBSITE      ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER         TELEGRAM               ⚫⚫⚫
Crypto Happy

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:04:23 PM

Hello!)

Listing the fee, the customer can be sure that it will go to the account of the seller only if the goods reach the destination point. As soon as the seller sends the goods, the customer receives a track code to track the shipment and can at any time see at which stage of delivery his/her order is.

Based on the executed smart contract, the site automatically transfers funds to the seller's account only after the customer confirms the receipt of the goods and its proper quality. Otherwise, arbitration on this transaction will be opened.

In this case, the customer will be motivated to close the transaction due to the fact that he will receive an additional bonus in the form of Mallcoin tokens and rating as a user of the site.
So we can speak about a new kind of peer-to-peer marketplaces? Smiley
lamongan12345

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 02:33:08 PM

This project has a good idea, and I think flogmall is very potential in modern times like today, which can be done with the online system .. if there are competitors who do business in the same field, do you have a strategy to be superior?

●     ►     ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯     ◄     ●
█    Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games    █
Facebook         |         Twitter         |         Telegram         |         LinkedIn         |         Github         |         Discord         |         Medium         |         Reddit
Digital Galaxy

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:46:59 PM

This project has a good idea, and I think flogmall is very potential in modern times like today, which can be done with the online system .. if there are competitors who do business in the same field, do you have a strategy to be superior?
I think the peer-to-peer structure is the perfect fit for the decentralized nature of the Flogmall e-commerce and has the benefit of handing over the power back to the.
jnet1.co

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:10:44 PM

Will the unsold tokens be burned? And will they burn in the same proportion even those locked in the hands of team members?
And how about deposit security? Do you have escrow?
Cherros

Activity: 188
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:16:37 PM

Good afternoon! I think this is a really good idea to make a kind of e-commerce on the blockchain and i would like to learn more about how you marketing strategies for this project? Good luck with the ICO!
dushanya

Activity: 1148
Merit: 125

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:18:39 PM

I`m already in!
I like this project, like the idea of FlogMall project! This is very usefull and interesting project
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:31:19 AM

Hello!)

Yes, of course)

Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:31:45 AM

I`m already in!
I like this project, like the idea of FlogMall project! This is very usefull and interesting project

thank you  Smiley

Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:24:11 AM

Hi! where do you recommend to store the tokens I buy? in my personal account on the Flogmall Platform or on the Ethereum wallet ?

Hello! All the tokens are actually stored on the Ethereum wallets.

Liquid Intellect

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:31:43 PM

so to buy tokens I need a personal account on the platform of yours? where to get it?
Crypto Happy

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:40:49 PM

Hi! What is the risk allocation plan between your platform and the sellers? And who is your strategic advisor in this project?
Digital Galaxy

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:40:45 PM

Hello!)

Yes, of course)
So, if I understood small business will be able to have and sell their products on a level with big manufacturers? It becomes more and more interesting!
jnet1.co

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:54:33 PM

So, if I understood small business will be able to have and sell their products on a level with big manufacturers? It becomes more and more interesting!
I really appreciate the projects which solve real world problems with blockchain. Will be keeping an eye on this thread and reading onepager now.
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:51:00 AM

Hello!)

Yes, of course)

Yeah, you are right. It's one of the main advantages of our platform.

Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:57:52 AM

so to buy tokens I need a personal account on the platform of yours? where to get it?

Our team has prepared the convenient text instructions for you, thanks to which you can:

1. Buy Ethereum with a credit card: https://flogmall.com/public/app/doc/en1.pdf

2. Create Ethereum-wallet for charging Mallcoin tokens: https://flogmall.com/public/app/doc/en2.pdf

3. Purchase Mallcoin tokens in your personal FLOGmall account: https://flogmall.com/public/app/doc/en3.pdf

4. Add Mallcoin tokens in your Ethereum-wallet: https://flogmall.com/public/app/doc/en4.pdf

Our support service works around the clock for you. For quick feedback, please, write your questions to us in the chat: https://t.me/flogmallen

Liquid Intellect

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:39:52 PM

Hi, have not found exact information where Flogmall is going to start project? particular region maybe?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: