Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:10:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FLOGMALL - An international e-commerce site  (Read 33261 times)
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:32:08 AM

Friends, you probably already know that the Russian project FLOGmall rolled out an alpha version of its product just a week ago and beats all the records on the number of orders for the crypt, donated bonuses and the amount of positive vibrations from its depositors.

You can read this text up to the end now, boldly open our website in the new tab of the browser and start ordering iPhones, MacBook, ready-made car washes or even apartments in Surgut. You can buy any product from your even the wildest dreams for any altcoins in the manual mode. And this is the first time in the history of the domestic ICO case, when you can buy the goods not for a pop bitcoin or publicly achieved broadcast, but for all the altcoins that do not even fit in the top 10 of the cryptocurrency charts.

More than 100 orders for a total of more than $ 50,000 were carried out on our site https://alpha.flogmall.com/ over the first week. And this is not the end because, as you remember, even infinity is not the limit for FLOGmall!

⚫⚫⚫      FLOGmall          ⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫          WHITEPAPER   ⚫⚫⚫
FOR USERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD
⚫⚫⚫               WEBSITE      ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER         TELEGRAM               ⚫⚫⚫
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:15:35 AM

the announcement of the project looks awful, the fees go weakly but as it seems to me the project is very relevant for today. I wish good luck to the team

Hello!

What do you mean - awful? What is wrong?
Ps thank you for wishing good luck Wink

⚫⚫⚫      FLOGmall          ⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫          WHITEPAPER   ⚫⚫⚫
⚫⚫⚫               WEBSITE      ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER         TELEGRAM               ⚫⚫⚫
Obduvan

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:41:09 AM

Hello. Could you tell me about your previous business background? I mean core team of course
Liquid Intellect

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:05:36 AM

I like this project! This could be a huge step for cryptos in the everyday consumer household.
Digital Galaxy

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:47:16 PM

Friends, you probably already know that the Russian project FLOGmall rolled out an alpha version of its product just a week ago and beats all the records on the number of orders for the crypt, donated bonuses and the amount of positive vibrations from its depositors.

You can read this text up to the end now, boldly open our website in the new tab of the browser and start ordering iPhones, MacBook, ready-made car washes or even apartments in Surgut. You can buy any product from your even the wildest dreams for any altcoins in the manual mode. And this is the first time in the history of the domestic ICO case, when you can buy the goods not for a pop bitcoin or publicly achieved broadcast, but for all the altcoins that do not even fit in the top 10 of the cryptocurrency charts.

More than 100 orders for a total of more than $ 50,000 were carried out on our site https://alpha.flogmall.com/ over the first week. And this is not the end because, as you remember, even infinity is not the limit for FLOGmall!
Thank you, cool news! I hope everythings will be ok, cos your project is a blast, very interesting and prospective! I will definitely try! Smiley
Crypto Happy

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:50:01 PM

Excellent, that looks very promising, my congrats! Hopefully it's executed well & goes global. Your partners have a part to play as well as long they believe in the vision.
fidcom

Merit: 102

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:25:57 PM

Seems to be very interesting but how can we benefit from it by integrating them into blockchain. How will you attract manufacturers to join the Flogmall?
icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:36:44 PM

Hi! is there an instruction how to buy tokens and add to your ETH wallet?
jnet1.co

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:57:36 PM

It is interesting! I am really interested in the processes taking place in this developing project, therefore I am with you and enjoy it!
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:27:48 AM

About the turnover per one crypto holder, and why FLOGmall is not afraid to tell, how much it has from that

Well, friends, we will continue our introductory rubric "The crypto industry anatomy", and today the burning question "from the audience" is on the agenda: how real can the commodity turnover, generated by 10,000,000 crypto currency holders be? How much can the project earn from this turnover with its services? What are the reasons for these conversions?

A long time ago in a distant galaxy, the"Remarkety" Company has conducted an independent study, which showed everyone, whose hand had ever touched a button to buy on Aliexpress. The number of users, who have ever been associated with online shopping, amounted to 1 billion people. The same study revealed the volume of the world e-commerce market for 2016, it is $ 1.86 trillion.

According to the data of this study, with the help of simple mathematical calculations, crumpled receipts and cotton buds, we built an average amount of purchases per user per year. You will be surprised but you spend around $ 1860. This is the cost of about half the house in the Russian Black Sea outback, where it smells nice of salt and baklava after the fence, and the dolphins can still pay taxes to you.

So, accordingly, the total turnover for 500,000 people will be $ 930 million. And this is only 5% of active holders of cryptocurrency!

Based on the results of the questioning of the crypt holders held by us, with our own strength, with sweat and blood, we had impressive data in our hands. 1486 people took part in an independent study, answering the questions: do you have a cryptocurrency? how you use the crypto currency? would you use the cryptocurrency to buy goods and services on a single site, along with fiat money, if there was such an opportunity? And that's what we managed to get out of this:

36% of people responded positively and voiced unrestrained desire to buy goods and services for cryptocurrency;

9% - answered negatively;

55% - have not yet decided on their crypto appropriateness.

But, like not all Gagarins are the cosmonauts, not every questioning is 100% objective. Taking into account a small unrepresentative sample of respondents, we decided to use only 15% of the actually agreed questionnaires, which amounted to the very 5%.

If you read this text just for the sake of secrecy, how much can the project earn from this, then we have nothing to fear here either. Get double leaves, write down. We identified the same amount in $46.432.542.29 of the annual revenue of FLOGmall (specified in the "White Paper" on our website), which requires only 5 of the same percentages that correspond to the regulatory values for the e-commerce market and confirms our previous calculations.

Stay with us and you will learn how to prepare the product promptly and not let the competitors to take it away, how to develop a sustainable advantage and not let it be broken.

And remember, FLOGmall is ready to share even the most terrible of its secrets.

Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:40:10 AM

Hello. Could you tell me about your previous business background? I mean core team of course

Hello!

Aleksey Khayrutdinov is a founder and inspirer of the FLOGmall project.

Also he is the founder of Topzakazz online store and fulfillment-service Topzakazz.biz. Aleksey specializes in the successful implementation of e-commerce projects for more than 3 years, and his experience in retail is 6 years. He went through all the standard steps to launch his own online stores and enter international markets in practice.
"As the owner of my own fulfillment-service and as an entrepreneur with practical experience in e-commerce, I understand how customers who make purchases through the Internet and entrepreneurs starting their own business in the e-commerce segment think. Contemporary e-commerce is in a pickle. On the one hand, there are customers whose interests are protected selectively, due to the human factor and the diversity of jurisdictions in different countries. On the other hand, there are sellers who are not able to compete with global corporations. Therefore, with the advent of Blocchain technology, I decided to change the situation.

I gathered a strong team of like-minded people who want to make the world e-commerce better, more convenient, more technological and safer. Together we want to create the first e-commerce community and offer sellers and customers a solution that will be beneficial and convenient for everyone. Such a project cannot be implemented without innovative technologies, so we need funding for project development, internal safety module audit and much more."

Alexey Belov is a businessman, a crypto-enthusiast, an investor, a business angel, co-owner of construction companies (participation in the construction of Olympic venues), manufacturing companies. Sphere of interests - knowledge-intensive business processes: special chemical materials, RFID-technologies, IT-projects. Physico-technical and economic higher education with honors.
Laureate of student contests, prize-winner of the Olympiads in physics. Hobbies: healthy way of life, travel, support of science, help to the needy.

Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:43:09 AM

Hi! is there an instruction how to buy tokens and add to your ETH wallet?

Hello!

Here there are some text instructions for you:

1. Buy Ethereum with a credit card: https://flogmall.com/public/app/doc/en1.pdf

2. Create Ethereum-wallet for charging Mallcoin tokens: https://flogmall.com/public/app/doc/en2.pdf

3. Purchase Mallcoin tokens in your personal FLOGmall account: https://flogmall.com/public/app/doc/en3.pdf

4. Add Mallcoin tokens in your Ethereum-wallet: https://flogmall.com/public/app/doc/en4.pdf

Our support service works around the clock for you. For quick feedback, please, write your questions to us in the chat: https://t.me/flogmallen

Raielley

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:50:46 AM

Hello!

https://d.radikal.ru/d03/1803/53/f1bee67938a7.jpg
Also he is the founder of Topzakazz online store and fulfillment-service Topzakazz.biz. Aleksey specializes in the successful implementation of e-commerce projects for more than 3 years, and his experience in retail is 6 years. He went through all the standard steps to launch his own online stores and enter international markets in practice.
"As the owner of my own fulfillment-service and as an entrepreneur with practical experience in e-commerce, I understand how customers who make purchases through the Internet and entrepreneurs starting their own business in the e-commerce segment think. Contemporary e-commerce is in a pickle. On the one hand, there are customers whose interests are protected selectively, due to the human factor and the diversity of jurisdictions in different countries. On the other hand, there are sellers who are not able to compete with global corporations. Therefore, with the advent of Blocchain technology, I decided to change the situation.

I gathered a strong team of like-minded people who want to make the world e-commerce better, more convenient, more technological and safer. Together we want to create the first e-commerce community and offer sellers and customers a solution that will be beneficial and convenient for everyone. Such a project cannot be implemented without innovative technologies, so we need funding for project development, internal safety module audit and much more."

https://a.radikal.ru/a33/1803/cc/367d3c9e0200.jpg
Alexey Belov is a businessman, a crypto-enthusiast, an investor, a business angel, co-owner of construction companies (participation in the construction of Olympic venues), manufacturing companies. Sphere of interests - knowledge-intensive business processes: special chemical materials, RFID-technologies, IT-projects. Physico-technical and economic higher education with honors.
Laureate of student contests, prize-winner of the Olympiads in physics. Hobbies: healthy way of life, travel, support of science, help to the needy.

How is that last name pronouncing? I mean the first one guy. Is it his real last name?
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:23:11 AM

Seems to be very interesting but how can we benefit from it by integrating them into blockchain. How will you attract manufacturers to join the Flogmall?

What do you mean talking about attraction of manufactures? Are you interested in the mechanics of the process?

Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:36:37 AM

Hello!

How is that last name pronouncing? I mean the first one guy. Is it his real last name?

haɪruːtdinov
Of course it's his real name. It's quite common surname)

Liquid Intellect

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:25:38 PM

Hi. What if someone hack my account id and any of my ETH will lost?
Crypto Happy

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:05:42 PM

Hi. What if someone hack my account id and any of my ETH will lost?
I think rules of personal digital safety you should follow. Use password safe, have a recovery email, 2 factor authentication, etc.
fidcom

Merit: 102

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:23:32 PM

This project is huge, how are you going to roll out the infrastructure? Where to start and so on? And what is the practical use of your system?
Digital Galaxy

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:22:00 PM

About the turnover per one crypto holder, and why FLOGmall is not afraid to tell, how much it has from that

Well, friends, we will continue our introductory rubric "The crypto industry anatomy", and today the burning question "from the audience" is on the agenda: how real can the commodity turnover, generated by 10,000,000 crypto currency holders be? How much can the project earn from this turnover with its services? What are the reasons for these conversions?

A long time ago in a distant galaxy, the"Remarkety" Company has conducted an independent study, which showed everyone, whose hand had ever touched a button to buy on Aliexpress. The number of users, who have ever been associated with online shopping, amounted to 1 billion people. The same study revealed the volume of the world e-commerce market for 2016, it is $ 1.86 trillion.

According to the data of this study, with the help of simple mathematical calculations, crumpled receipts and cotton buds, we built an average amount of purchases per user per year. You will be surprised but you spend around $ 1860. This is the cost of about half the house in the Russian Black Sea outback, where it smells nice of salt and baklava after the fence, and the dolphins can still pay taxes to you.

So, accordingly, the total turnover for 500,000 people will be $ 930 million. And this is only 5% of active holders of cryptocurrency!

Based on the results of the questioning of the crypt holders held by us, with our own strength, with sweat and blood, we had impressive data in our hands. 1486 people took part in an independent study, answering the questions: do you have a cryptocurrency? how you use the crypto currency? would you use the cryptocurrency to buy goods and services on a single site, along with fiat money, if there was such an opportunity? And that's what we managed to get out of this:

36% of people responded positively and voiced unrestrained desire to buy goods and services for cryptocurrency;

9% - answered negatively;

55% - have not yet decided on their crypto appropriateness.

But, like not all Gagarins are the cosmonauts, not every questioning is 100% objective. Taking into account a small unrepresentative sample of respondents, we decided to use only 15% of the actually agreed questionnaires, which amounted to the very 5%.

If you read this text just for the sake of secrecy, how much can the project earn from this, then we have nothing to fear here either. Get double leaves, write down. We identified the same amount in $46.432.542.29 of the annual revenue of FLOGmall (specified in the "White Paper" on our website), which requires only 5 of the same percentages that correspond to the regulatory values for the e-commerce market and confirms our previous calculations.

Stay with us and you will learn how to prepare the product promptly and not let the competitors to take it away, how to develop a sustainable advantage and not let it be broken.

And remember, FLOGmall is ready to share even the most terrible of its secrets.
It seems to me that the world is about to change immensely, and you are going to lead the vanguard!  Smiley
Tell me please where to get updates best - in your social media accounts?
jnet1.co

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:05:50 PM

It seems to me that the world is about to change immensely, and you are going to lead the vanguard!  Smiley
Tell me please where to get updates best - in your social media accounts?
in my opinion to reach hard cap. will not be difficult because the enthusiasts of the project very much and good see the progress of the project is also very promising
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: