Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:58:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is NOT DEAD  (Read 2067 times)
machinationus

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:53:26 AM

Bitcoin is not dead lol. The price is getting low but bitcoin will not die quickly we can recover it in somehow. Many people thought bitcoin is secretly dying I just wanted to say that its wrong Bitcoin will back soon to higher value.

Yeah, it is obvious that a lot of people from here really need to understand that it has only been a little DIP. This is not a crash, it can not be compared to 2013, and it is not the end of bitcoin.

Just relax yourselves, go, get a beer, and came back in a few days.

cryptorampage

Activity: 56
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:54:27 AM

Bitcoin will not die , atleast in this era. I think The market and news affect the ups and down of bitcoin and although i don't think 12K is bad price , may be with in few weeks it will burst again to its position.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:56:10 AM

Bitcoin is not dead lol. The price is getting low but bitcoin will not die quickly we can recover it in somehow. Many people thought bitcoin is secretly dying I just wanted to say that its wrong Bitcoin will back soon to higher value.

Price is not an indicator if bitcoin is dead or not. Price can be manipulated by FUD and whales. Bitcoin can only be dead if the devs stops doing their work and do not update the system to fit into the needs of the community. But I think they are still busy trying to figure out a way to solve the problems of bitcoin. Bitcoin is far from dead.
preditor422

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:02:59 AM

It is not possible that the bitcoin is dead.Though the correction from $13000 to $10000 is huge but one thing is for sure it is not any bubble nor it is the end of legacy.It is a regulatory fall and will get stable in some time.
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:06:02 AM

yes, bitcoin is not dead. I think people who say bitcoin is dying and will die, are people who are new to the crypto world, they do not know that risks and fluctuations in the crypto world are higher than fiat.
Brik03

Activity: 43
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:13:34 AM

The BitCoin is not dead you've right, in Jenuary 2017 be worth 1000$. Today it worth 10345€ x10 it's a great climb... I believe it!
blacktajin
Copper Member

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:15:38 AM

yes,bitcoin is a real cryptocurrency, it can not dead.although recently it's price has decreased but again it will move.because there are lot of coins which depends on bitcoin.because if it's price increase I see most of the altcoins nature change. because it's the king of all altcoins.
rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:22:23 AM

Yeah, it is obvious that a lot of people from here really need to understand that it has only been a little DIP. This is not a crash, it can not be compared to 2013, and it is not the end of bitcoin.

Just relax yourselves, go, get a beer, and came back in a few days.

Fallbacks in the commerce of battlefields are not worrying. I would not say that there are fundamental reasons for worrying about the serious dynamics and downturns in last week's trade, as this is usually linked to an over-reactive market reaction to certain news.
Riuske

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:24:15 AM

BItcoin is not dead because very good invest for now.
cryptorampage

Activity: 56
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:24:24 AM

Guys could you please verify the news i got >>

Bitcoin is making a comeback
Cryptocurrency dip buyers have returned after Bitcoin crumbled through key support and hit a low of less than $10,000 overnight.

arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:34:51 AM

Guys could you please verify the news i got >>

Bitcoin is making a comeback
Cryptocurrency dip buyers have returned after Bitcoin crumbled through key support and hit a low of less than $10,000 overnight.

That's a good news just in case that it was a legit one, bitcoin dip really gives a big chance for those people who are shorting and doing a day trade
business, I'm sure that most of those big investors are really playing shaking the market so hard and buying those dumped coin coming from the
weak holders, just keep in mind that the only thing that possibly happen is the value will keep on rising even some corrections occurred believers will comeback and start making a new ath to reach, so never worry if we invest just keep holding and wait.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
james1009

Activity: 91

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:47:29 AM

yep! bitcoin not dead! bitcoin only down and go up but bitcoin dont die. you should believe in Bitcoin.
rudyrista123

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:51:35 AM

yes bitcoin does not die because I think the life or death of bitcoin it depends on 2 aspects, namely the internet network and the devotees. We know that access bitcoin requires internet network and see the devotees in the world of the market now, the demand is even growing and growing. but now its value is decreasing.  Cry Cry
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:56:30 AM

just a little panic in the forum, when looking at the btc prices that fall . but it's all just sesaaat and proven btc price back up. if we look at previous cases. btc prices will continue to increase even up to 150% from now. and the bitcoin will never die. it's all just an issue that some of the particular parties who have their own advantages
drew314

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:02:16 AM

Bitcoin is definitely not dead, just like what happened in the past months or years, bitcoin price will still increase and I hope it will reach $20000 or even higher.
aisyah88

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:02:40 AM

Bitcoin will not die, because so many people love bitcoin systems, no matter what the current bitcoin price cuts, I think it's a moment where we can buy so many bitcoins, and take advantage of the bitcoin down, and wait until bitcoin finds a stable price and climbed back up ...
shindymlk

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:08:11 AM

alright, bitcoin never dead if internet connection always available.
low price from bitcoin not serious problem, you just need make a chance to buy bitcoin.
dont worry about price bitcoin, next time bitcoin will grow up to high price
DexterRock

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:12:56 AM

The price action of bitcoin is basically dependent on supply and demand. When BTC hit 19000 highs, many early investors became millionaires. Many people got 5 - 20x or more return on investment. Many cashed out. Not many people bought at this level. On top of that you have bitcoin futures trading, with many short positions open by traders on CME. Yes partly it was a game played by the big whales.
Many people sold their Bitcoins in panic at lower rates then they bought and now we can see that the price has rebounded, right after big whales bought at the price they wanted below 10000, at much lower rates than bitcoin is worth. Now that bitcoin futures are on CME exchange we can see the commitment of traders report weekly and follow where the big money goes.
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:28:23 AM

Definitely bitcoin is not dead. If you don't have enough information about bitcoin you will fall on those trap made by some whales who wants to buy more bitcoin. They can manipulate the value in the market since they have enough resources to do it. Those who got panicked on that moment who sold there bitcoins were the real losers.
Galaxy_Raiders

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:30:37 AM

It's already rebounded 2k by the end of the day, you're a little late to the game with your don't worry speech, people are getting more bullsy.
Yea, you article is right.Bitcoin maybe increase soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: