Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:04:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is NOT DEAD  (Read 2066 times)
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:55:51 PM

Maybe you’ve never feel when the bitcoin’s price dropped to $ 3000, but if you were maybe you will be happy because of the benefits you get  Smiley. Bitcoin may not die because it’s a digital money technology of the future.
You should see from a few years ago how bitcoin growing to this day.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheGreatUnknown

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:59:15 PM

Bitcoin being Dead is not a thing, I think Bitcoin will never Die, but the worst case scenario is when it lost it's value. Bitcoin price right now going down is normal and it usually happens to a lot of investment industry where there are times that the price will fall down but it will go back again and rise even higher I think this is one of the reasons why Bitcoin is so popular because Bitcoin through the years rises through adversities.
Lucas777

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:12:44 PM

Bitcoin is not dead lol. The price is getting low but bitcoin will not die quickly we can recover it in somehow. Many people thought bitcoin is secretly dying I just wanted to say that its wrong Bitcoin will back soon to higher value.

You don't have to panic my friend. Bitcoin won't die anyway. But a lot don't need altcoins, I would gladly have destroyed, not a disgrace to the crypto community.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:52:44 PM

true, i also predict as it is though bitcoin price is decreasing. does not mean bitcoin will die, the price will recover and I am sure of it

you are right. bitcoin might be fown today but it doesn't mean it is dead. it is far from over and it will continue to be the number one cruptocurreny.  it will recover soon and bounce back to its peak. to those who are saying thay bitcoin will die. its a big No
.it will not die and I believe on that.
kuntet99

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:21:48 PM

Bitcoin is not dead lol. The price is getting low but bitcoin will not die quickly we can recover it in somehow. Many people thought bitcoin is secretly dying I just wanted to say that its wrong Bitcoin will back soon to higher value.

bitcoin is a crypto currency that has a sell value in the future, and I believe bitcoin will have a sale value at a high price.
Top4nez3r

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:29:13 PM

Bitcoin is NOT DEAD? definitely. now it's digital age. and no more to invest using bitcoin. Wink
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:31:22 PM

Bitcoin has been declared dead over one hundred times, and like a phoenix it rises from the ashes more brilliant than before;

You'll usually notice that the websites calling it dead often have competing interests, or tag it with a statement such as Bitcoin is dead, but Ethereum is about to moon etc.

A log of all the times Bitcoin was pronounced dead: https://99bitcoins.com/bitcoinobituaries/

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Zeque02

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:50:29 PM

Yes bitcoin is not dead even though so many other alt coins are coming up bit coin has a long way to go and if more countries and big companies starts to accept bitcoin as currency it would be the ultimate goal and bitcoin would be here for good.

I agree with you, also bitcoin will never be dead because it is already known to some countries, having other alt coins is just an additional in order to make or give a high profit and investment. If many people will join and use bitcoin it will be known more. Then some of the business company will accept it because of the number who join or member of bitcoin. If our country will açcept it, it will make every transactions of different payments paperless and easier.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:41:26 PM

To me it can be expected that bitcoin values will sometimes go down, but some individuals never think of this because they feel it will always be an upward movement, so when they see the reversal or feel it is dying. One thing that should be in mind that this system is really dynamic compared to other systems. Cool
coindawan

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:04:03 AM

It will alive, but no more investment.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:56:31 AM

Bitcoin is indeed not dead because it is now kicking all of the resistance off and it is now going to the top and i think that in this year, we will see an enormous gain in the cryptocurrency and that is the huge price increase that can go up to 50,000 USD which is a good price to expect and to be a price target to sell because i think that if bitcoin goes up to 50,000 USD then it will go down then i will buy more.
rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:57:51 AM

I don't get your point but if i may interpret it, you seems not interested to invest on it anymore when it dips. Bitcoin will not die no matter what the detractors are doing. They may crashed it but they can't kill it. It is a good thing to buy bitcoin at dip but little by little only because you can't predict what will be the bottom of the dip.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:37:41 AM

I don't think that people will stop they investing in bitcoin because today, many people are interested with bitcoin and they already know bitcoin will give a big profit to them and they will invest their money in bitcoin again. bitcoin itself is not dead and will survive for a long time because there is a big support from the people and the community and this will makes bitcoin can survive.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:42:41 AM

Bitcoin will not die as long as there are investors. There are many times in the past where bitcoins value has massively decrease due to banning of cryptocurrency on a specific country but then it still managed to rise up again and that is the time where we can get a lot of profit.
Tambu

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 05:47:46 AM

BTC will not die. It's already a well establish currency and many people  are craving on it and willing to put huge amount of money on it.
We will pass away but but BTC will remain.

MONARCH  |  THE COMPLETE CRYPTO SOLUTION  |  Private Sale is LIVE!
▬▬  "Be your own KING"  |  PRE-SALE: JUNE 15, 2018  ▬▬▬▬▬
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:07:49 AM

Bitcoin is not dead,that is why many people not only ordinary people but also the highly influence people also join this because they saw that it is really existing,some quit thier job to focus this,therefore bitcoin is not dead.
Davidbee

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:27:35 AM

The price of the currency has been unstable, in the past one month, the price of the currency in turmoil, the price dropped to $6000 from $19000, it happened collapse, but I think it will not be led to the deaths of the currency, it will soon recover
vionas

Activity: 261

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:47:00 AM

That's right, bitcoin will not die but it will get better again. The fall of bitcoin yesterday made many people panic and thought bitcoin would die.
gajebo

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:56:44 AM

Only a person who has not known the bitcoin long, who says bitcoin is dead, bitcoin will not die this situation has happened from previous years, now bitcoin has started to recover, just wait a few weeks bitcoin definitely return to its highest price.
Jingjess

Activity: 336

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:01:33 AM

bitcoin is not dead.As a matter of fact bitcoin is increasing it's price again.There are some people saying that bitcoin is dead everytime bitcoin price is low but i'm ignoring them,i have nothing to be worried because bitcoin price now is getting higher again                

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: