Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:27:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is NOT DEAD  (Read 2067 times)
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:00:04 AM

I have the same prediction as you, and now the bitcoin value is slowly rising again, I can not pridict for now. whether this increase will continue or only temporarily, but I believe next month bitcoin will tend to be stable.

Bitcoin is decreasing value not dead. Lot of person want to buy this currency, even at low price at this point. Because they believe that it will increase in a few days. Althrough many countries ban it but that is not enough that bitcoin well dead. Decreasing value is normal in our market.
money1122

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:35:52 AM

we see again bitcoin to 20k+ soon Just 3 month Guyz
Crystacool

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:48:11 AM

Bitcoin is not dead lol. The price is getting low but bitcoin will not die quickly we can recover it in somehow. Many people thought bitcoin is secretly dying I just wanted to say that its wrong Bitcoin will back soon to higher value.
Whenever bitcoin crashes, it is predicted that bitcoin will go extinct. But the truth is that bitcoin is recovering quickly. When bitcoin crashes, don't panic and sell bitcoins. What you need to do is patiently hold your bitcoins, and it will soon return to normal.
Waqas vicky

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:49:49 AM

Bitcoin is not a small thing now which can easily be dead Wink
Bitcoin is future...
Vikas Bansal

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:58:26 AM

Bitcoin not dead Bitcoin will recover day by day.I believe bitcoin will come back
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:02:57 PM

Bitcoin is not dead lol. The price is getting low but bitcoin will not die quickly we can recover it in somehow. Many people thought bitcoin is secretly dying I just wanted to say that its wrong Bitcoin will back soon to higher value.
When bitcoin crashes and prices fall, some people say that bitcoin is about to die. This is not right. Its collapse is temporary. What we need to do is to hold it patiently. It will recover soon.
It already recovered and slowly growing as time passes, this is a good sign of the market getting strong again and a lot of people are having interest in bitcoin again. Crashes are normal to any kind of crypto currencies it is part of this world and everyone should get used to it because every crash that will happen it will surely recover and the recovery will be more that what it loses during its crash. In my own opinion crypto currencies are the future of our monetary system but it will not replace fiats and golds.  Cool
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:14:47 PM

which they know when bitcoin comes down that bitcoin has died. but keep in mind the bitcoin will return high in time. and I am very sure of that.

I am sure from the very start that even bitcoin goes down, it will still goes up.  If we will compare bitcoin price now to its price before we can say that it is still high.  Bitcoin will not die and if ever it will, so as other altcoins.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:41:00 AM

A dip selling price of bitcoin doesn’t mean bitcoin will die slowly, it’s just natural because no one can control and predict its selling price.
I think if the bitcoin price goes down that’s our chance to buy some bitcoin to hold until the bitcoin’s price goes up again and that's where we gain benefit from bitcoin.
Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:57:54 AM

If I think that bitcoin will not die, I think the market is affecting price increases and price reductions, and waiting for the next few weeks the price will be higher, while bitcoin is now more popular than ever, if I do not think about it could end,
PatyZante

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:59:43 AM

Of course Bitcoin is not dead, people tend to always ask that question every time they see a decrease on its price, hey, you guys can check the price again. Bitcoin is very volatile so we may see dips but I am really sure that it will recover just like what is happening now, slowly but surely. So instead of worrying if Bitcoin will die every time there is a dip, I suggest to go buy some more so once it goes up again, you have more for less. Smiley

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
TorbiK

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Diagon

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:05:01 AM

I do not understand how it can be considered dead if it costs about ten thousand dollars. It blown my mind, when in the autumn it grew to 4, I just could not believe my eyes. And now when he costs 10 everyone says he's dead. Do not make me laugh.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:16:35 AM

Yes bitcoins are not a dead coins they are the pioneer and still the leading coin in the market so how possible that they are gonna die. They are just falling in the market because as what my friend account say is everthing that is on top of the market will always suffer a huge downfall and look at teh value of bitcoins from the moon way back to the ground. And to the koon again expect that.
hilman89

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:17:09 AM

bitcoin does not die. it is true that bitcoin is currently falling in price, but it can not make us say bitcoin ends. bitcoin will rise and return to its peak lane.
Saddam Bin Delowar
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 10:25:06 AM

It's true, Bitcoin will never be dead. It is normal for btc to decrease or increase. I think Bitcoin's popularity will increase day by day.
phewinteristi

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:28:25 AM

bitcoin is not dead and will not die teatap just decreased. we wait for the bitcoin to return to the top, and this is very much awaited by many people.
thunderclup

Activity: 110

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:51:07 AM

Bitcoin will never die, Because bitcoin is the main reason to help the people to reduce the unemployed and if you think that the bitxoin price will down dont worry because we kmow that the price is not stable and now i think bitcoin value is going up again.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:00:40 PM

Bitcoin will never die, Because bitcoin is the main reason to help the people to reduce the unemployed and if you think that the bitxoin price will down dont worry because we kmow that the price is not stable and now i think bitcoin value is going up again.
It will never happened because bitcoin has a lot of opportunities and gaves a chances for the people , its not based on the price was decreases we dont have to panic  sooner or later it will reach above 25$ the main reason of currency is to help people that not have enough income in daily lives. So please dont say anything bad influence about this currency this is the future currency for peoples hope.
phewinteristi

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:49:15 PM

bitcoin is not dead and will not die just decreased. we wait for the bitcoin to return to the top, and this is very much awaited by many people.
bert20

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:11:05 PM

Not die the bitcoin as it currently met. Even at this low price of bitcoin, it cannot die. Because the more people will believe and invest in it.
tonmoycrypto

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:38:08 PM

Bitcoin will not die. the price down is a natural thing and this happens at the beginning of each year, and if you know it is just a game to lower the price of Bitcoin and there are people who take advantage of it for profit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: