Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:21:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is NOT DEAD  (Read 2068 times)
Om.monata

Activity: 936
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:13:40 AM

bitcoin will not die in the near future, because the potential bitcoin will still be long. bitcoin will still have a high price in the foreseeable future until the next few years. for now if there is an opinion bitcoin will die it will not happen...
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:18:04 AM

User of bitcoin is very much. so bitcoin will not die. they are just new to bitcoin. and maybe they are buyers at high prices so it is not strong enough to hold and make bad news.
MonkeyGolden

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:19:35 AM

I do not think Bitcoin is dead. We need a longer term view on how Bitcon's resilience is. Be patient and determined, believe in Bitcoin instead of selling Bitcoin at this time. I believe that Bitcoin will grow again
Brik03

Activity: 43
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:19:48 AM

Bitcoin is absolutely not dead. It has greatly multiplied its value in recent years. Simply because of the negative information of this period it has slightly destabilized.
willnotwas

Activity: 286
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:20:03 AM

Here we can see that the topic starter had a nice reading of the situation. BTC had some troubles 1.5 months ago, but now it's almost OK. Congratulations to you.
Tnt1971

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:20:40 AM

Bitcoin is not dead lol. The price is getting low but bitcoin will not die quickly we can recover it in somehow. Many people thought bitcoin is secretly dying I just wanted to say that its wrong Bitcoin will back soon to higher value.
No no no bitcoin never be dead.bitcoin is favourite profitable online currency.many agencies depend on bitcoin marketing. Bitcoin in current year achieve a better position in the world trade market.

♦♦  SokuSwap  ♦♦
──   I use Soku, do you?   ──
Eros1on

Activity: 258

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:26:50 AM

I can't say BTC will not die, it should be said that BTC will not die in 20 years. BTC technology is very advanced at present. There is no technology to replace it, so I decide to invest in BTC for a long time.

Pendularin

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:28:06 AM

Bitcoin is not dead, this is just a plain example of an exxagerated worry of people who really doesn't believe in Bitcoin and its technology. Or it can be part of the black propaganda against Bitcoin, to create chaos and FUDs to the community, they say these things that Bitcoin is dead, it's over or Bitcoin bubble is already burst every single time they see a dip on its price but if you think about it the dips and down trend of the market is just normal and based on the historical data and facts, Bitcoin has always rise in every dip and its community is growing stronger and stronger.

Bitcoin is not yet over it is still worth it and long lasting. Bitcoin continue  helping the community growth .It just normal rate as what we shown on a graph dont feel bad anytime when it comes on prices. It will surely increase the value, we nee some time to recover I believe that bitcoin will be forever and useful in terms of transaction.  
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:37:40 AM

Bitcoin is not dead lol. The price is getting low but bitcoin will not die quickly we can recover it in somehow. Many people thought bitcoin is secretly dying I just wanted to say that its wrong Bitcoin will back soon to higher value.

Hi there lyledark10, who said that bitcoin is dead? Who shoot him? Does he recovering in the hospital? Lol. Even if there are many people who are saying bitcoin will fall, that could be their propaganda to bring bitcoin price go down again so that they have a new opportunity to buy and sell again when the price is high. Bitcoin will never die even the price goes way below the ground, those coins are forever and there will be time when the price could sky rocket again.
orka39

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:38:58 AM

true, i also predict as it is though bitcoin price is decreasing. does not mean bitcoin will die, the price will recover and I am sure of it

Yes we can not say bitcoin will die just with simple reason that is correction.
Correction is more than normal in volatile price like bitcoin. No other stable crypto here so its normal.

zentdex

Activity: 196
Merit: 274

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:58:09 AM

Bitcoin will never die, do you notice the previous fall? Before even the price touches 6k, there is a strong force that push buyer to start placing their orders, after that, the price sky rocketed again. I have no doubt that the price will but before it fall many people will catch it. With so many supporters and believer of bitcoin, they are always eyeing for a dramatic fall off to add more possessions. 
ciciteng

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:01:18 PM

Bitcoin will never die. Its a flagship of crypto currency. Right know, it is a gold standard as store of value.
It will be valued even more when we reach 21.000.000 coins in circulations.
Ondongeric18

Activity: 140

https://i.imgur.com/Wl0rfMA.jpg

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:05:25 PM

Surely you are correct about it. As of now I'd like to inform you that it has been a bit stable around 10K $. From a very low of about 6K to that value as of now. Why? because probably it seemed a bit significant to many, as it has now been used in most online transactions.

▐ ██████ ▌》    SONDER.VISION       《▐ ██████ ▌
HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
kiddeon123

Activity: 291
Merit: 101

https://icoenergy.org/

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:12:29 PM

yes bitcoin is not dead and it will continue to grow overtime. It has already proven itself and it will prove itself again. All we just need to do is ride its flow and earn while doing that. I think that in the future bitcoin can become the currency of the world where everyone can use it anytime and anywhere.

Geljames28

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:19:18 PM

People think bitcoin is going to die because of its low price. Those people who think that bitcoin is going to die is those people who don't have knowledge about bitcoin or the people who do not believe in it. Bitcoin will survive and will recover very soon. Let's just wait and see.
addeqt

Merit: 30

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:31:53 PM

Let suppose bitcoin die, do you think bitcoin holders will just trow their bitcoins away? They won’t, they will just wait for the perfect time to head the wounds of bitcoin past and received their reward when the bitcoin resurrect again. What I am pointing is an antique; that bitcoin just like other items could be forgotten by time, but like physical items, the time will make their value increase.
Ekram

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:04:46 PM

Yeah it is true that bitcoin never dead. Now bitcoin price is low but I hope bitcoin price will be highest. We can see this kind of bitcoin price and it is not really stable.
momoro

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:09:48 PM

Why Bitcoin Can not Die?
Bitcoin has fallen several times. Since its publication in 2009, Bitcoin has experienced massive cyber attacks, scam activities, and falling prices. once in 2011 the price of 1 BTC up to 31.91 USD, then dropped to below 2 USD. Now at the time this article was written, 1 Bitcoin appreciated 122 USD.
Strongly agree !!, by sharing the development and growing rapidly, Bitcoin is the latest economic form. bitcoin will not die and even grow more fertile.
antagonist

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:44:17 PM

why ppl say something which never alive in first place dead ? bitcoin no lving organism which sit down and think crazy thing about future like ppls whom post bitcointalk forum
bitcoin no take picture of self post on instgram to collect like from friend , bitcoin no living thing so how it will become dead?

if someone here know answer to this question please you must reveal it to me do not keep secret
bitcoin price fall but again it rise up because ppls whom are behind bitcoin they need this one because it is rev stream for them , if price fall and never return to higher then miner no make monies and we all know it that minier huge huge huge huge business plls in this world , so why you think they allow price fall to zero and never return

somtime ou have to use brain in smart way because allah he give to you brain so that you do smart thing , no so that you use brain to create silly question for us here to answer it
you should do smart thing only in this place , do not behave like you transplant adult brain with new born retardo brain because i think you are better person than this
Rdrrakel

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:56:42 PM

I am glad that you were right, mate. Bitcoin is absolutely NOT DEAD. I hope this year will be good for crypto in general and especially for BTC. That will save our money and nerves.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: