Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:09:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is NOT DEAD  (Read 2066 times)
mount34

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:46:40 AM

Bitcoin will not die so quickly. It is still in its development stage. I believe that many countries will accept Bitcoin afterwards. Bitcoin will develop better afterwards.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yeezycheezy

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 02:48:59 AM

LOL bitcoin will live forever even if we die bitcoin still there !

werpak321

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:58:20 AM

Bitcoin is not dead lol. The price is getting low but bitcoin will not die quickly we can recover it in somehow. Many people thought bitcoin is secretly dying I just wanted to say that its wrong Bitcoin will back soon to higher value.
Bitcoin is alive and alive and never be dead they are lot of people who changes their life style because of bitcoin
leimzdyh

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:06:03 AM

The only thing that is constant probably that is BITCOIN. Bitcoin is forever.. As long as many people still into it, bitcoin will never be dead!

nugrama

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:10:02 AM

It seems to be dead it likely bitcoin is very small although until recently price bitcoin again down but this does not mean I think the dead. and I still have a high confidence that the future price of the bitcoin will return ride at the highest level because increasingly to the fore more and more the interest invest in bitcoin.
Zachwolf

Activity: 121

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:12:02 AM

Yes bitcoin is not dead even though so many other alt coins are coming up bit coin has a long way to go and if more countries and big companies starts to accept bitcoin as currency it would be the ultimate goal and bitcoin would be here for good.

It doesn't mean that it's dead due to dropping value of the currency. It is still exist in the market especially in trading. It will never dead if there are still wanting to learn and to income.
okour999

Activity: 393

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:14:41 AM

just dropped the price of bitcoin but it's still not yet fixed its price it's the best way to make a big profit in investing in bitcoin today because it loads altcoin in cmc good to buy and hold and sales at expensive price

pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:16:22 AM

Bitcoin is definitely not dead. The price is still much higher than it was this time last year. It may be low for those who bought at the high, but that should serve as a lesson not to buy at the high.
jhayryl

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:21:20 AM

bitcoin is not dead but it's not really that much but it's rising because many are btc so it's not really dead btc
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:26:24 AM

bitcoin can not die. This time, as I was aware, the bust was hit by hackers, and the devastating price bust came just after the Securities and Exchange Commission said it would ask the exchange. Digital money register with this agency

bitcoin can die but not in this short time and bitcoin now is already know by many people as a new way to make money and I don't think that they will let bitcoin die unless all of us stop using bitcoin for any purpose. I think cryptocurrency is just a new era that will influence people and open their mind to the new type of payment and maybe it will apply in the future.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
lamacchia

Activity: 342
Merit: 4

LUCRETOKEN.COM

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:30:16 AM

Although bitcoin has declined in price but its existence is still recognized and still remains the best coin.
Yes, bitcoin will not die this is just a phase of decline and there will be a time when bitcoin prices will come back up significantly

LUCRETOKEN.com ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE
csdga

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:53:50 AM

Bitcoin is a bubble that will inflate and deflate for a very long time. He will not die many more years. This is the future of money.

Since 2011, Bitcoin’s death has continued to linger, and Bitcoin has been declared dead more than a hundred times. Today, Bitcoin is still alive, but even so, a large number of media and scholars call Bitcoin a "Ponzi scheme" and a huge "bubble." Because the real bubble is shattered, its value is zero. Bitcoin does not. This shows that bitcoin assets have real value in the market.
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:03:47 AM

Bitcoin is a bubble that will inflate and deflate for a very long time.
Bitcoin is not a bubble.

He will not die many more years. This is the future of money.
I agree that it will not die and it is here to stay for so many years. This is the future money for people who loves to stay anonymous but bitcoin is also a good store value.

Although bitcoin has declined in price but its existence is still recognized and still remains the best coin.
It's the best coin, look on how the crypto market is affected when bitcoin is going down.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
ymnhg980

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:05:08 AM

Bitcoin is not dead lol. The price is getting low but bitcoin will not die quickly we can recover it in somehow. Many people thought bitcoin is secretly dying I just wanted to say that its wrong Bitcoin will back soon to higher value.
Right, Bitcoin will never die. Its current price may decrease, but it will certainly continue to rise in the future, reaching a height that we cannot even believe. Now we should do it and continue to hold it.
Troysen

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:07:32 AM

whoever thinks Bitcoin is dead either doesn't know much about BTC, or simply is not keen on the crypto market cap. Bitcoin takes a beating most of the times and the value takes a dip. but more than ones it has bounced back, i think the talk should fade and let BTC grow.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:20:11 AM

whoever thinks Bitcoin is dead either doesn't know much about BTC, or simply is not keen on the crypto market cap.
Add this another or, or they really don't want to see people rejoicing who are holding bitcoins at profit. We had enough with this word that bitcoin is dead. Ever since that I started to bitcoin years ago I've read a lot of articles and news that are telling that bitcoin is dead but I just ignored them and the more people will shout about bitcoins dead, the higher impact that is making it gives positively to bitcoin. We may see the price going down today but after this we'll see the recovery.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:21:50 AM

OMG! Every day you can read tens of threads with the same theme on the forum! May be you should try to use search?
Bitcoin will not die, maybe it will cease to be the number one cryptocurrency (although this is unlikely), but it will not die anyway.
Somratbd

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:34:26 AM

Bitcoin does not die, but if bitcoin is low, many think that it will die but it is not a rumor. At present, bitcoin's price is low, I hope that by the end of this year, there will be an increase.
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:59:05 AM

Obviously that can't be true.

What's the definition of dead coin? The coin with zero volume of trade, almost no investment into it at all time. The coin which has gone far beyond in the coinmarketcap suggesting that the coin is not popular anymore and people are not interested to buy it.

What happening with bitcoin is just the usual pump and dump that is completely natural and it's not harmful at all. Bitcoin needs that for the healthier economic development.
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:03:30 AM

If information about MtGox legit we seen low price of bitcoin for long time, maybe one more year from now

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: