Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:40:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is NOT DEAD  (Read 2066 times)
DenisenkoMaria3571

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:17:54 PM

When paying bitcoins, no taxes are levied on how many officially it is not a currency, which makes it possible to purchase goods slightly less than in reality.
Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:22:57 PM

I think that bitcoin is not dead and will still show very good growth in the near future! So let's all get together patience and wait!!!
What happened to the price drop like this has often happened, recorded more than 7 times the price drop to more than 50%, the last is the issue segwit July last year which makes the price drop from $ 2700 to $ 1600, or the issue of banned Chinese government and make the price drop more than 40% in a day, I'm sure the price will continue to rise, so now is the right time to invest.
rjrajonno

Activity: 80

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:48:51 PM

Bitcoin is not dead lol. The price is getting low but bitcoin will not die quickly we can recover it in somehow. Many people thought bitcoin is secretly dying I just wanted to say that its wrong Bitcoin will back soon to higher value.
Yes,i am agree you.bitcoin is not dead,Beacause bitcoin is a great currency in our crypto market.Its value will increase gradually.Must be it price value is high at time.
JillClarissa

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:53:11 PM

Bitcoin is not dead lol. The price is getting low but bitcoin will not die quickly we can recover it in somehow. Many people thought bitcoin is secretly dying I just wanted to say that its wrong Bitcoin will back soon to higher value.
Yes, the price of bitcoin is falling, but that doesn't lead to the death of bitcoin. I think it's just a way of adjusting the price and it will recover soon. Looking back at the past changes in the price of bitcoin, you will find that there are many similarities, and that bitcoin is not dying but gradually returning to normal.
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:58:01 PM

With the current bitcoin price of under $ 7000, the more users panic so the price will continue to fall, I advise not to be afraid of the future of bitcoin and rest assured that the year-end price can reach 10x than the current price.
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:23:39 PM

With the current bitcoin price of under $ 7000, the more users panic so the price will continue to fall, I advise not to be afraid of the future of bitcoin and rest assured that the year-end price can reach 10x than the current price.
Bitcoin's not dead, bitcoin is volatile and that is normal. Bitcoin is droppin, but that does not mean bitcoin is dying. Panic selling of your bitcoin now is wrong move because im pretty sure that the value of bitcoin in the near future will boom. Just like the past, the bitcoin value gets low but it gets high eventually. We just need to trust and wait patiently for the rise of the bitcoin.
dear53

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:27:06 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Bitcoin is one of the famous and trusted currency.Bitcoin is the safe and save currency.There is no chance to dead bitcoin.It is a very bad time all knew but bitcoin price will increase soon... Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
brio18

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:29:26 AM

although currently the price is turu, but bitcoin will return victorious. prices will recover in the foreseeable future, hopefully soon.
portgas313

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:46:54 AM

I agree with you, technically bitcoin every year is almost the same, but fluctuations depend heavily on global issues, and as we all know in this year there are many global problems that block cryptocurrency,
as for example facebook had banned advertising related to Bitcoin, issues like this that become external factors outside the technical factor itself,
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:47:12 AM

Agree to you. This is just a price manipulation, there are still many big people who manipulating the price, those are the whales. Let's hope this will come to an end and let's hope also that the price of bitcoin will become stable again.
vladimirjune

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 04:51:23 AM

Bitcoin is here to stay, This happened because it can easily manipulate by many investors like who are on media, celebrities, politicians and etc. If you are believer of bitcoin nothing to worry because bitcoin is the future of all currency.
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:00:35 AM

Agree to you. This is just a price manipulation, there are still many big people who manipulating the price, those are the whales. Let's hope this will come to an end and let's hope also that the price of bitcoin will become stable again.
We are all hoping for the best for bitcoin and I think that it still can recover all this dumping but it will take time because you're right whales can easily manipulate the price which is not good because everyone is being affected. All we need to do is hold and wait for bitcoin to regain its price, supporting it is a big help.
kskwerl

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:02:39 AM

Bitcoin is an analog of the dotcom bubble of the beginning of the zero ones. He will not go anywhere - this is an entire industry already, a whole new industry. Just as the Internet did not die because the dotcom bubble collapsed, the crypto currency will not die from this fall.
kdiag

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:08:56 AM

I do not think that bitcoin is dead, he will not die in the near future, because technology has great potential, and red days can not go forever, the reversal is inevitable and then we will see new peaks.
Sandijoee

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:18:47 AM

Yes, of course, bitcoin will never die. Because bitcoin is king of all coins or kings of cryptocurrency coins. Only a fool says the bitcoin dies.
shendy

Activity: 602

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:39:00 AM

Bitcoin is not dead lol. The price is getting low but bitcoin will not die quickly we can recover it in somehow. Many people thought bitcoin is secretly dying I just wanted to say that its wrong Bitcoin will back soon to a higher value.
I believe Bitcoin will never die forever. Because the more here the development of Bitcoin increasingly rapidly and demand more and more. So very unlikely Bitcoin can die. Unless no one else wants to join Bitcoin.

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:59:50 AM

we can wait for bitcoin to rise again like before and maybe the price will be back to the highest price like in the last December. but it needs more support from the people to still follow the bitcoin journey and they still buy and sell bitcoin so the price can lift up to the highest price. and in a few days ago, I see that the price is not move up and down too high and only in that level of the price so we have to wait for more to see the price is getting a pump too high.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Tmandeep

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:36:11 AM

Yes bitcoin is not DEAD
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:58:29 AM

The people who are saying bitcoin is dead are the people who are scared of the prices being so down in so little time. Bitcoin has gone down over half its value in the last couple of months and people are actually scared and freaking out that the prices won't go back up again and that they will lose all of their money and then they will have nothing left.
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:03:57 AM

Yes bitcoin I s not dead it is alive just keep it up and hold have trust bitcoin will gonna survive anytime

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: