Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:21:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is NOT DEAD  (Read 2066 times)
ADEMNL

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:37:14 AM

And who said that he was dead lol? Do you remember how much it stood a couple of years ago, so even today's price is a good jump. The main thing is not to sell now on a drawdown
gwopr

Activity: 296
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:49:34 AM

nobody said that bitcoin would die and could ever die.I think it's a very long time will exist only for the benefit of those who do I'm sure
pasti kaya

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:52:11 AM

Bitcoinis not dead,  that is for sure. It will decline its value yes,  but it won't die easily. In fact,  everyday  it generates new investors that means it gains more popularity, people are becoming interested and with that it could give us bigger profit. Though its value changes, it maybe low for today but it will definitely recover. Bitcoin will just get better and better, don't worry if it declines. Just be positive.
Yeah right, bitcoin will not die bitcoin will come back with a soaring price and that's where we'll get a decent result.
ZBBBB

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:55:07 AM

initially, it was clear that even if bitcoin gave up positions a little, it would not die.this is the same currency that is designed for our bright and cool future
conceivedspoon2

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:58:46 AM

Never. As long as the internet exists, the cryptocurrencies will also be here to stay. The price dropped from abt 15k to 6k in the last 3 months which is quite challenging to business but it is coming up again and it is getting bullish soon.
oceantiger

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:02:11 AM

Bitcoin can not die. Despite the conspiracy against by the world economic powers. It has held strong for some days  and will stay strong.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:10:07 AM

Bitcoin can not die. Despite the conspiracy against by the world economic powers. It has held strong for some days  and will stay strong.
with various bad news and issues that hit bitcoins and crypto currencies. this is not the end of bitcoin .. because bitcoin still has the power to survive. and we just wait for the world to realize that bitcoin is very important. to help the world economy
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:11:14 AM

Bitcoin is not dead lol. The price is getting low but bitcoin will not die quickly we can recover it in somehow. Many people thought bitcoin is secretly dying I just wanted to say that its wrong Bitcoin will back soon to higher value.

No, the bitcoin is not dead you know why because bitcoin still has the value. If the bitcoin is dead not, we don't have a blockchain. The bitcoin will never die until we have internet and technology. I think some person say the bitcoin is dead because they lose capital on it or maybe there is a hater of the bitcoin. You may recognize how bitcoin become the world digital currency.

dodz031718

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:21:57 AM

Some people thinks bitcoin is dead. I am hoping it will never happen in all of the sudden because I believe that bitcoin is going last forever. The potential of bitcoin will still be long because it will still have a high price in the near future.
sumit2103

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 11:27:31 AM

Prices are going down due to continuous baseless negativity travelling from one mind to another. In actual Bitcoin is growing globally with ups and downs. Price fluctuation is a part of market risks which is already in the mind of it's investors before investment. So most of the people who are saying that bitcoin will die soon or there is no future of digital currency actually don't have clear understanding. There is no doubt soon the bitcoin prices will be touching the sky by gifting it's investors a very bright future.
thunderclup

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:38:17 AM

Bitcoin is not dead lol. The price is getting low but bitcoin will not die quickly we can recover it in somehow. Many people thought bitcoin is secretly dying I just wanted to say that its wrong Bitcoin will back soon to higher value.
Yes,I agree with you bitcoin is not easy to die because many people are still believe on this currency if ever that the price is going down bitcoin is very popular,if the other think that the bitcoin will die easily you are wrong because bitcoin is very powerful.
bandungan

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:41:42 AM

Yes,I agree with you bitcoin is not easy to die because many people are still believe on this currency if ever that the price is going down bitcoin is very popular,if the other think that the bitcoin will die easily you are wrong because bitcoin is very powerful.
bitcoin will still continue to grow and show a good movement in the next few years. it will not be easy to kill or make a bitcoin opinion going to die, so I think it's still safe to make long-term purchases and storage of bitcoins.
Gumpfire

Activity: 378
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:44:47 AM

Definitely yes Theres no other reason for bitcoin to be unless bitcoin capacity runs out. I agree to your opinion what we need here is to be positive all through out and help bitcoin to be back again to its 20,000 USD price. This kind of mindset is also need of all people in this community especially the people who holds bitcoin.
pernah ada

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:45:36 AM

Bitcoin is alive. He will live and grow in value. He has great prospects. This is digital gold.
yes true, bitcoin still life bitcoin will not die bitcoin will survive as long as internet access still exists.
humakaita

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:52:06 AM

I do not think bitcoin will ever die and the price is still high if we can see the price of bitcoin history in the past, and I really like to invest in bitcoin I believe it will be a bright future.
air_droper

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:14:13 PM

guys, bitcoin is alive and will live! now there is a price correction, which always comes after the rapid growth that bitcoin showed from mid-2017 to the end of 2017. no need to panic. we need to be patient and wait. bitcoin will be able to show new price heights. a new wave is bound to be.
arguelles84

Activity: 285

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:21:41 PM

and that's cool!it is good that such a cool currency has development,development prospects and grows,it is incredibly cool.very glad
NYONYG175

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:29:06 PM

I am a beginner but keep the spirit, I do not understand why there are so many people who always complain about what really happened with bitcoin. what's wrong with bitcoin?
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 12:31:12 PM

Bitcoin will not be dead, because there is someone who will buy and sell bitcoin. It will only stop if no one interested in bitcoin anymore, but that's nearly impossible. However in every developed country, many people know about bitcoin and its value, so the price will keep increasing.

SteinsGate

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:34:52 PM

Bitcoin will not be here if it died a long time ago. Even though it is proven that its value is falling there is also an information regarding its comeback every year. So do not be afraid of its waves and continue to believe in bitcoin.

▮█    KRYLL    ▮█
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
Token sale start on Feb 7, 2018 (https://kryll.io/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: