Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:16:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie should trade or not? Please give me idea.  (Read 3524 times)
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:57:03 PM

It is a bad idea, because you need to learn step by step and you not be in a rush to learn trading.  You need to explore first and ask questions. It is a money talks so won't fool around by your self or your friends. You need to learn the different kinds of coins in a trading sites. As a newbie, you read more opinions in this forum to avoid your knowledge in out place.
For me,  it is not a bad idea.  I believe that the best learning are from experiences.  He can learn things from learning but he will understand it more from experiencing it.  He may be a newbie but what he needs to know first is the risk he is going to face and if he understand it then he may start.  Itd his choice anyway.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:24:09 PM

Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

I believe you should trade, because from there you can grow up your money and raise your skill. I'm not agree if you trade with ADA but for ETC, is better option. Choose second coin as your product to trade ( ETH, XRP, ETC, etc ) not with new coin. About how you'll set your strategy I'm agree with any strategy you choose, just learn and keep practice to get the best experience. Success with you and see you next time.

dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:43:37 PM

Why not give it a try?  Nothing will happen if you don't act. But first, you must have to study about the things that is needed and important for trading and after that,  you should apply those things in an actual trades even if your capital is too small atleast you lessen the risk.

coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:50:22 PM

Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

In my opinion everyone bitcoiner needed to do trading because trading is a important part of the cryptocurrency and everyone should do .
Here you have joined the the trading site about 2 month ago , it is not sounding that you are newbie in the trading , in actual here you will make loss and also.profit in different different situations of the market and that will teach you lessons that what you need to do next for the better profit and less risk trading .
And also you should not give yourself limited for the trading at limited sites , make trading account at every possible exchange like bitrex , yobit , poloniex , bitfinex etc
But be careful that don't go for the bulk investment for single coin , do only investment for the multiple coins in small small amounts .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
bbcolex

Activity: 672

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:59:45 AM

If you have all the time to dedicate yourself in day trading then go, trading is fun though sometimes it's a nightmare when you lose. If you know what you're doing and had the experience to do so, then go. If not better stick in hodling, it's safer and in the long run more profitable.

ihsanskanzaone

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:38:28 AM

yes for newbie should trade because in trading you will often do market analysis so that your knowledge about bitcoin will grow faster. Trade will also teach you more patience and proper decision making so it will be a great boost for you to become an experienced bitcoin hunter then you can continue other stages such as following a signature campaign and mine a cloud or have a mine.
ether19

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

BTC. ETC. EOS

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 02:00:37 AM

I will not advice newbies to trade until they know what they are doing. There is a high chance to loose it all if you are trading without a plan. Best thing to do is to buy and hold patiently.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:05:29 AM

I will not advice newbies to trade until they know what they are doing. There is a high chance to loose it all if you are trading without a plan. Best thing to do is to buy and hold patiently.

maybe they can learn something about trading so they can start to trade. it is not a problem if they don't have a big balance for their first time because they still have much time to learn and make a big profit. they can try to analyze one coin and then they can buy a small amount to test their skills don't go all in because it is too risky even for pro trader. try to buy one or three coins and wait for a while and if the price increase then they can start to sell to make a profit.
letecia012

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:48:47 AM

Its a good Idea to diversify your funds for several Coins I assume you trade for long term investment not for short  or day trade trade right? if  so its better to buy now while most coins are in correction mode most of them are dropping significantly. But if you want a day or sort trade only I may not recommend it for newbie.  Its a very risky to trade if you don't have any background in basic trading better to undergo basic training or read some trading guide books  or watch videos it will help you more to lessen your risk to loss your investment
vanish9

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:50:16 AM

The problem is that most newbies are not aware of the things that they are doing in here.. And if they keep having the same kind of "losses" they are going to lose all their money quickly.

If they have knowledge, then why they wouldn't be able to trade? Of course that they can.
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:18:59 AM

In trading even you are newbie its still possible to trade but at least you need to research a little bit just to have an idea on how to do some trading.The important thing to do when you are trading is to control your emotion during the time when the value of you assets is decreasing in other words don't sell.We have a golden rule in trading and you must always remember "BUY LOW,SELL HIGH". Good luck.
mikeprimia

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:19:52 AM

Newbies don't and won't have a plan. Because simply they are just newbies and they have nothing about these things. They just listen to some dreamers about the cryptocurrencies then investing without any knowledges. So i guess newbies shouldn't trade.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:51:01 AM

Well all people even newbie can do trading, the problem is that newbie should know how is trading works. So you need to learn first all thing about trading, you can deposit a little amount of bitcoin just to try and to learn. When you understand all thing about trading you can deposit big.
There is a first time for everything. If a person will keep on waiting for the right time, then I am afraid that right moment might not appear in his whole life.

We need to make first move and trading is all about practical. If the fear of loss holds someone back from taking first step, definitely trading ain’t for him. A trader needs to be like a warrior, no fear and courage to stand up after every fall but with more knowledge and power.
Scavagers

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:24:16 AM

I would say no, I mean you are just new to the cryptocurrency world, you need to learn more. If you want to earn, join signature campaign,in this way you can earn while learning stuffs because you need knowledge in the topic so that you can reply a quality post. I suggest visiting trading discussion thread if you want to learn more and read articles on the internet about trading. If you think you are ready, go practise trading because it requires skill which is acquired through experience and knowledge.
matedrink24

Activity: 188

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:33:54 AM

Absolutely right, i know a guy who joined trading career for a week with 2k$ . He didn't know anything about margin trading but still with it.One week later, nothing left in his balance. He quits trading from that moment.

hritevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:17:33 PM

To those newbie who is willing and ready enough to face the consequences of trading just to experience the method is just fine. Why? Because just like the other newbie, I always wanted to learn new things by means of experiencing it. As the matter of fact, the experience will make someone wiser in doing things that she/he always wanted. Just an advice from me, don't turn all your fiat into digital coins because there will be a time that you will need a paper money in an emergency case. Keep on reading, fighting.
DBronze98

Activity: 403

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:26:14 PM

I also hold the TRX on Binance, I own 1938 TRX for price 1753sts but the current price is too low I have lost 60% of what I have. I am also a newbie so I think we need to learn long term trading participants or we should not engage in trading.

makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:44:47 PM

To those newbie who is willing and ready enough to face the consequences of trading just to experience the method is just fine. Why? Because just like the other newbie, I always wanted to learn new things by means of experiencing it. As the matter of fact, the experience will make someone wiser in doing things that she/he always wanted. Just an advice from me, don't turn all your fiat into digital coins because there will be a time that you will need a paper money in an emergency case. Keep on reading, fighting.
Everyone is welcome to do trading, but for that we need to consider a lot of things, as a beginner we should start by choosing a good coin with a good reputation, start to trade a prominent coins just like btc and eth, but don't just stick with it as it will change in the future, also it is important to know how to do trading by analyzing the reputation of exchange.
BTCsuccessor

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:53:54 PM

I think trading is the best we do now even its risky but we can also say that its so profitable. in short term or long term we gonna get profit if we really are good traders.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:57:32 PM

I also hold the TRX on Binance, I own 1938 TRX for price 1753sts but the current price is too low I have lost 60% of what I have. I am also a newbie so I think we need to learn long term trading participants or we should not engage in trading.
I won't say don't engage in trading. Of course there will be times like this when you're just starting up, always seeing your loss instead of what you'll learn from it. Tron has a couple of happenings this month so i suggest you hold on to it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: