Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:38:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie should trade or not? Please give me idea.  (Read 3525 times)
hoshin

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:42:33 PM

I found to be a good resource:
https://www.getintocrypto.org/steps

It didn't do the research for me, but it told me what I should know and which questions I should be asking. Good luck!
crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:01:24 PM

Wink Trading is very hard and you could easily lose money and time by trading. If you want to trade, start with small amount, about 1% of your portfolio

And why ICO lending? There are tons of good projects instead of those evil ponzi schemes. Simply holding BTC, ETH, LTC or NEO, NEM ... any top high quality coins is already highly profitable.
For trading, the most important thing which you need to have is some very good amount of knowledge related to that of cryptocurrencies and above all you need to learn the trading techniques first. I will suggest you to increase your knowledge first and once you will be having sufficient knowledge, only then you should jump into trading. Otherwise, you will end up losing money.
Definitely, just bring knowledge anywhere especially in crptocurrency as this will take you to a good start and won't give you any panic at all, as the knowledge would be you weapon here, and it would come up you to a thought that most ICOs are shit and most of it are just existing to scam people by raising money and after that they would run away as if nothing happens so be vigilant in picking a coin.
MasterMoney

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:18:11 AM

Making money by trade is really difficult. It takes a lot of time and judgment comes from human feelings. I have a heartfelt advice for you, you should learn to control emotions and hold the coin is real value instead of trade profits daily. Hope this advice helps you. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Rashid pk

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:32:14 AM

Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Two month s is too short to prepare yourself to trade. Learn how to read candle sticks and learn how to use bollinger bands and those RSI. Don't listen to anyone who says that coin or token will pump this xx day, because most likely they have a bag of same coin or token and just want to pump the price. Take notes, how much is the price of ADA today? How is it next day, then the other day, then go back 1 week ago, then compare and check the trends.
Thank you dear for your great suggestion, as a newbie in Crypto world it's really helpful for me.
brightLIFE

Activity: 93

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:35:25 AM

Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

As a newbie I wanted to try new things about crypto and it seems like trading is very important today Im still in the stage of learning it. So, Im still ready and practice it.
hungchenyao

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

Helli everybody

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 02:49:35 AM

I think you can use Little money to try this market!Because even though how to learn form book ..etc   , sell and buy this feeling is real!
Blondy12

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:41:20 AM

As far as i know trading is a lot of hardwork since you need to spend more time in front of your personal computer to monitor. And ofcourse before you let yourself in into trading you should be skilled enough. So why not try to study like reading articles about how trading works because as you have said you are just a newbie. Or if you knew someone, might be a close friend or a relative to brief you about trading.
greenbitsgm

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:47:54 AM

There is no rank requirements in trading so even if you're a newbie you can trade if you want,the important thing is you know how to do it and you have funds to finance your trading.Now, if it's your first time to actually trade then there lies the problem,you probably end up losing  all your altcoins.So,don't trade unless you're knowledgeable in trading,you can learn many things about trsding by reading various topic on this forum or by googling it or by watching youtube.By enhancing your knowledge and technical know how then you can start trading slowly and with small amount only to minimized losses.Constantly trading in small amount will make you familiar with the system and become adept in trading.
sollahp

Activity: 120
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:28:41 AM

There is no rank requirements in trading so even if you're a newbie you can trade if you want,the important thing is you know how to do it and you have funds to finance your trading.Now, if it's your first time to actually trade then there lies the problem,you probably end up losing  all your altcoins.So,don't trade unless you're knowledgeable in trading,you can learn many things about trsding by reading various topic on this forum or by googling it or by watching youtube.By enhancing your knowledge and technical know how then you can start trading slowly and with small amount only to minimized losses.Constantly trading in small amount will make you familiar with the system and become adept in trading.
Newbie in trading means that he hasn't been trading yet, this is his first time and he want to ask about our experiences to not making a mistake. He comes at trading late so i guess he wants to go the shortcut. In my personal ideal, good source to learn trading isn't coming from youtube or google, it comes from those experts who have experiences on trading.

Finestream

Activity: 3052
Merit: 606

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:44:45 AM

As far as i know trading is a lot of hardwork since you need to spend more time in front of your personal computer to monitor. And ofcourse before you let yourself in into trading you should be skilled enough. So why not try to study like reading articles about how trading works because as you have said you are just a newbie. Or if you knew someone, might be a close friend or a relative to brief you about trading.
Agree.Don't just go on trading without proper knowledge about the coins you're going to trade.Study first all its past and present updates so you would be able to be more familiar on the coins.Keep monitoring on your laptop so you can follow the movement of the coins.Or maybe ask from your nearby friends how to start on trading.If you think you are skillful enough,then you can start trading with your own capital.

richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:14:37 AM

Firstly ask yourself that do you have enough trading knowledge? If yes then again start with a huge research and try trading once, you think that you are capable of doing so. Also leave trading and try gaining more knowledge about trading if you face any loss in your first trading. Also i would like to prefer you that start paper trading first instead of directly going into trading as paper trading will help you to gain more knowledge and self confident on yourself.

Always try your first trading with small amount and don't be greedy. Hold a lot of patience with you because you really need to wait a long for your profits. Gaining profits in trading is not that easy and you might become a good trader if you have good experience in trading. Definitely you will learn along with time more and good luck for your trading.
p i e c e

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:20:16 AM

Successful trading needs knowledge. You must be persistent enough to learn about crypto market and the mechanisms of its work, its rules very well. Stay at this Forum, read the threads, ask more questions. Start to trade only when you collect enough information and learn a lot.
mware

Activity: 390

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:38:50 AM

if you feel happy doing trading then do it. first, you need to learn and do a lot of trading research. but just remember to be careful and mitigate risk if necessary in first trading
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:39:44 AM

Whether you're a newbie or not it doesn't matter,  everyone started from it,  as a newbie. The only thing that you must have is guts,  capital and a deep understanding of market, knowledge is a power they said  so before entering you should just have to read more infos and find someone who can help you with it

TeamUp

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:54:26 AM

If you believe you have already have enough knowledge in trading then go for it, if not then read/learn more. And as many advice, Dont invest what you CANT afford to lose.

PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:58:57 AM

Newbie should not trade. They should study hard in order to understand what they are going to start because if the newbies will just jump in and trade without knowledge then it will be the root for them to fall since they don't know what to do and they will just trade blindy which is the worst type of trading and guaranteed that will only lead you to go bankrupt.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:01:00 AM

Newbie should not trade.  Newbie should read, understand and put into practice what has been learnt. The trading water is very turbulent and it takes experienced sailor to navigate and get to the harbour.

Bittrac67all

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:01:16 AM

First you need to learn the topic of trading. You must have an understanding of why you need it. Understand the whole idea and only then make a minimum amount and try the practice after a full study of the theory. Good luck!
nano77

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:47:04 AM

I think, as a beginner should learn a lot about trading and look for information about the coins you have, how much the price and how your opportunities for trading
w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:47:14 AM

I don't think so. In order to be successful at something, one must need to completely understand first what is he or she into, that way the success rate would be high. Unless of course, the newbie already has a background about trading in some references. Still, I would not take that risk and would likely to learn more before I do it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: