Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 10:53:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie should trade or not? Please give me idea.  (Read 3533 times)
hoangtujuda (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:33:51 AM

Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Sir my advise for you is trading is one of good generate profit here of BTC because now is still in the lowest value of currency that's the time to BUY BITCOIN  in low price that's the good idea of trading don't find another Crypto, here in BTC you a have a chance to get a big profit but you just wait until the price value going up. just wait a couple of month so that the income you desire to achieve would be granted, I'm sure.

Dear Sir, You seem to have a similar opinion, we have the same strong beliefs with BTC and Crytopia.
hoangtujuda (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:43:01 AM

Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Sir my advise for you is trading is one of good generate profit here of BTC because now is still in the lowest value of currency that's the time to BUY BITCOIN  in low price that's the good idea of trading don't find another Crypto, here in BTC you a have a chance to get a big profit but you just wait until the price value going up. just wait a couple of month so that the income you desire to achieve would be granted, I'm sure.

it is better if he has spare money for monthly so he can buy bitcoin no matter the price and he can do this for at least 6 months and then in the next month, he could see how much money he makes. but I realize that not every person could wait until the price going up because it will need the patience to see the price movement and need to control our emotion and if we can do this, then we can gain a big value with our bitcoin.

I understand the money reserves Sad(  I have confidence with BTC but my capital is limited, I have decided to hold anothertop coin instead of hold BTC.
hoangtujuda (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:50:04 AM

Newbie is welcome in the trading life. one must always keep in mind that no work is easy and that will be hard work to make that work easier. Patience is to be gained and a lot of knowledge is acquired only if success is easy to achieve.

I'm practicing my feelings, sir.
dbutp

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:54:09 AM

Newbie can still trade if you like, but I think you should find out thoroughly about the market as well as how to make transactions before trade and just should trade a small amount of money to get acquainted with a new job.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
hoangtujuda (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:00:55 AM

Newbie can still trade if you like, but I think you should find out thoroughly about the market as well as how to make transactions before trade and just should trade a small amount of money to get acquainted with a new job.

Yes, as your advice, I am using a little capital of about 20% to trade the test after months of theory study.
TorbiK

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Diagon

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:56:33 AM

Start with a small amount that you are not afraid to lose. But if you do not start trading, then you will remain a beginner.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:02:17 PM

We should try new things especially a great opportunity that it can give you such as this cryptocurrency, but before we do that we need to learn things out, help ourselves to understand how market works and how each situation affects the price, do research  as there are lot of tools now that you can use to understand this, after that if you are ready enough then smart with a small amount, or the amount that you can afford to lose if ever.
okour999

Activity: 393
Merit: 10

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:33:08 PM

I just started trading with trading since the newbie just needed to get you here to ask questions on the show and watch videos about trading for more information and you can also get involved in the trading field.

vtrx

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:38:30 PM

Another aspect is MARGIN trading, a newbie should not better use any margin eve 1:2, it's safer to trade with his own balance only, while margin trading is better for professional traders with established and proven risk management strategies.
S.Alam

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:02:32 PM

I always welcome the nineties to do any job. Trading is a world capital marker investment center where some amount of money a computer is needed internet. 
white.raiden

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:10:33 PM

I figure you shouldn't done exchanging as well if your only new to this universe of business. Exchanging needs a considerable measure of learning and at a similar you ought to have not fear whatever may the consequence of your activity. Furthermore, obviously, my lone guidance to you, kindly don't do exchanging while you know to yourself that your not all around furnished with information and keeping in mind that your not completely arranged to make it by your own.
dg2010

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:11:08 PM

I think practicing is the best way to become an expert. but your portfolio are not good. I do not think that they can help you get profit. My advice for you is Stellar, PKT, SXDT, SXUT
_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:18:05 PM

According to my experience only those people who have already some experience in some kind of trading and have interest in trading still they need to start trading in crypto but on low level because they need to get some enough knowledge and experience related to crypto then with time they need to increase their level of trading. So that will be best for them to protect their self from loss.
hoangtujuda (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:43:07 PM

I think practicing is the best way to become an expert. but your portfolio are not good. I do not think that they can help you get profit. My advice for you is Stellar, PKT, SXDT, SXUT

Thank you for sharing, I was thinking about those coins, I was more inclined to coin like ADA Eth.
hoangtujuda (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:18:01 PM

According to my experience only those people who have already some experience in some kind of trading and have interest in trading still they need to start trading in crypto but on low level because they need to get some enough knowledge and experience related to crypto then with time they need to increase their level of trading. So that will be best for them to protect their self from loss.

I understand that, I'm trying to learn from the previous ones.
Lordshiva

Activity: 840
Merit: 126

Welcome back 🙏

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:21:00 PM

Everyone is newbie at a stage in trading so you should trade but with very less amount at the start and be very careful...check out this forum for help ask questions and learn whatever you can..

Widgetloxz

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:23:36 PM

There is no other way for newbies to become seasoned traders, but to experience the ups and downs in trading first hand... Just make sure to invest the minimum amount when just starting out and increase your capital gradually once you learn more and more.
hoangtujuda (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:24:51 PM

Everyone is newbie at a stage in trading so you should trade but with very less amount at the start and be very careful...check out this forum for help ask questions and learn whatever you can..

Thank you for that, I hope many people share their experiences so that we can learn from them.
hoangtujuda (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:00:55 PM

There is no other way for newbies to become seasoned traders, but to experience the ups and downs in trading first hand... Just make sure to invest the minimum amount when just starting out and increase your capital gradually once you learn more and more.
Yes, I am controlling emotions and setting clear goals.
mrbnson

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

X-Block.io

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:08:38 PM

It depends what you want to get out of trading, if you want to learn and improve and are willing to put in the time and effort to do so then do it. Every trader was one day a newbie. Make sure you remain patient and realistic in your goals.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: