Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:18:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie should trade or not? Please give me idea.  (Read 3524 times)
hoangtujuda (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:24:29 AM

Your comments are very relevant, expect new people like me to read and understand all the advice given to them.   Grin Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:40:30 PM

I think you should hold coin to be safer than trade coin. If you want to trade coin you learn technical analysis and make a small amount to trade if you fail you will not lose too much.
But it's good if you learn first, trading crypto is not as simple as you think, by buying when the price is low and high sales. But you should also more often see price movements, to predict which coins you should buy. Not out of the patience you should have.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 02:18:00 PM

Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

The idea of trading is open for all in cryptocurrency world anything can make you a good return of your investment and trading is one of the most profitable ways. Perhaps you need to learn and research on your ownself how to take risk on this kind of monkey business. You can trade already and you have those altcoins you can hold in your positions and have patient. The very simple answer to your question is the question itself to your mind. Every traders all started in being a newbie.
achsan fauzy

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:52:58 PM

two months is a very short time, to be proficient in trading cptocurrency. you better start with small capital and do trading to get profit.
trading is not just a prediction. don't be afraid to do trading.
DMiracle1

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:03:06 PM

I am not worthy to give you advise regarding trading but i think the very first thing you have to do is learn the craft by heart. There were so many links here posted by some highly ranked members that were so useful for new traders just like you. Do ask questions to them personally. I strongly believe that they will help you in any way they could. I have the chance myself of asking some advise to some of legendary members here, and i cannot thank them enough for being so accommodating. Good luck.
donte872

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:06:50 PM

For newcomers to trade coin, what is the trade coin is the first thing to learn. Skills for new Traders include:
- Get information about trade coin from the concept, terms related to trading methods on the floor.
- Only join trade coin at reputable trading floors. For newcomers trade coin should buy the coin was listed on the floor, Because these are coin types that are widely accepted by the community.
- You should start trading small coin types. Those who have just started to trade in the trade need to follow the trading rules of the floor, set limits on profits, avoid greed too much.
- When receiving any rumors or fluctuations, calm the market, avoid rumors or crowd trends.
I hope that new entrants to the cryprocurrency market will be lucky and successful.
ilovefeetsmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:13:41 PM
Merited by Sniper150 (10)

Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Just hold everything you had. Other traders always suggest to hold your token rather than sell it at a dump price. If I were you,  buy more coins when the tokens become dump and I can surely say, you can earn a big profit if you hold it in a long time. Sleep them in your wallet like sleeping beauty then wake them up when the time is right.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀██████████████████
█████████▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄▄▄▄  ▄██▀▀     ▀▀████████
███████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄████████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀█████
██████   ▄█████████▄████████▀  ▄▄█████████▄   ████
█████   ▄█████████████████▀  ▄██████████████▄▄▄███
██            ██████████▀  ▄██████████████████████
█████   ▀█████████████▀  ▄██████████████████▀▀▀███
██████   ▀█████████▀▀  ▄████████▀█████████▀   ████
███████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████████▀    ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█████
█████████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀  ▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▄      ▄▄████████
████████████████████▄▄▄     ▄▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
.Ethernity CLOUD.

...DECENTRALIZED CONFIDENTIAL COMPUTING...PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021.....REGISTER HERE..
kickero0O

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:21:23 PM

IMHO newbie should learn to trade and its a must as possible, why? you need to convert also your altcoin to btc. If you are a holder, still a time will come you need to trade it. Simple trading is ok just like sell and go. But if you want to earn more, you have to learn more in trading like technical analysis fundamental analysis etc. Its more advance but really helpful.

███ ███ ███ ███ ███       Node      |      INTELLIGENT TECHNOLOGY FOR WIRELESS ENERGY       ███ ███ ███ ███ ███
[   P R E - I T O   ►   Dec 7th - Jan 7th   ] (http://www.nodepower.io/)
FACEBOOK (https://www.facebook.com/nodepower.eu/)  TWITTER (https://twitter.com/nodepower_eu)  INSTAGRAM (https://www.instagram.com/nodepower.eu/)  SLACK (https://join.slack.com/t/node-technology/shared_invite/enQtMjQ2MDQxNjY2ODA0LThlMmIzZmY3ZDc5NmU3M2UwYTU4MDZjYWUyYjRmNzc0M2QxMzFjNDcyYzU2ZTg1YWFjYTM3YmMzOWY4Y2Y5NGI/)  REDDIT (https://www.reddit.com/user/nodepower/)  |  WHITEPAPER  | (http://www.nodepower.io/whitepaper.pdf)  MEDIUM (https://medium.com/@nodepower)  TELEGRAM (https://t.me/nodeofficial/)  YOUTUBE (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYyeSKoizPsbmchL9MNzT1w/)  LINKEDIN (https://www.linkedin.com/company/18262353/)  GITHUB (https://github.com/nodepower/)
Apened

Activity: 1386

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 11:45:20 PM

IMHO newbie should learn to trade and its a must as possible, why? you need to convert also your altcoin to btc. If you are a holder, still a time will come you need to trade it. Simple trading is ok just like sell and go. But if you want to earn more, you have to learn more in trading like technical analysis fundamental analysis etc. Its more advance but really helpful.
Basic of trading is a must to be the first things or methods to learn. To answer that question i've read that he already bought a good altcoins and he started to trade i will advise to be added is for him to learn more without moving what he bought because that coins he own have a good fundamentals already but he only bought because of hype in no time that will rise again.
ladner

Activity: 121

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:43:33 AM

I think if you are new to this market then you should thoroughly study before you intend to trade. To be able to trade well you need a lot of knowledge, skills to study and work, You also need some experience and skill. This is a new field and there are many risks, do not because of high profits that come in too early, if not enough knowledge will  you losing your money.
bodimun2

Activity: 55
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:02:37 AM
Merited by 50ouncebrew (2)

First learn more about crypto and get experience and then trade.
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:03:16 AM

I don't really good in trading but as far as i know in trading you need to work for it, be patience and wait for the right timing. You should visit the coin market cap daily to trace the movement of the coin.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:53:55 AM

If you bought and sell some coin that mean you did trading. And to maximize the profit in cryptocurrency market you should be learn more about trading strategy, learn about technical and fundamental analysis. If would like to do day trading learn more about technical analysis but if you would like to become long term holder you have to learn about  fundamental analysis.
sicnarfkswiss

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:06:31 AM

Im a newbie here also all I want to suggest is that maybe we should observe things first here, We should learn and research how to trade before jumping into it.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:32:59 AM

Im a newbie here also all I want to suggest is that maybe we should observe things first here, We should learn and research how to trade before jumping into it.

after you learn and research, don't forget to try to trade because without trying, you cannot understand what you learn and you cannot feel how to make a profit or loss. and if somehow, you are getting lost, don't be afraid because it is a good lesson for you to learn more about trading so in the future, your skills will be increased and you can prevent to get lost again and even you can make a profit easily. we still have much time to learn about trading and try to trade in exchanges but the clock is running so don't waste your time to try to trade.
Rambukwelle

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 04:43:03 AM

You can be a Newbie now and a Expert later. But it is always better to avoid doing short term trading. Hodl will make You much more rich than Day trading. Plus ETC is a good middle term coin to be bought now. It will moon around February.

✦ ORET ✦
❝ Gold Mining & Blockchain Technology ❞
Fafabol

Activity: 267
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:11:52 AM

Right! Just see how trading with cryptos are done and what will be the consequences if you do this, knowing what will be the outcome of trading is a must and learn and accept that any time you can loss what you have. And of course, the golden rule, don't trade with emotions or it's a downfall to you.
beezare

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:20:09 AM

I think before you start trading to find the right information about trading, find out about coin movements, coin characteristics and opportunities whether it will be profitable or not, learn and analyze the coins well, learn also the market
qiman

Activity: 1036

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 06:33:16 AM

I think Newbies must learn the fundamentals of fundamental and technical analysis before they hit the trading platforms. Already we have many wannabe traders making a mess of the altcoin markets as it is, we do not need more. I think people have to stop chasing the get rich quick yesterday attitude and start embracing knowledge, with sound investment fundamentals and some trading basic knowledge, then start trading for a living etc.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
star19

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:09:25 AM

If you have a trading experience and you know about trading in a long day ago, so as a newbie you can start trading, other wise it is better to analysis coin, then you can start trading, as a newbie it is very risk if you don’t have a any idea with crypto currency trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: