Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 04:16:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie should trade or not? Please give me idea.  (Read 3533 times)
Ulan01

Activity: 178
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:42:25 AM

Newbie will not be always only newbie.  Keep on reading threads and start trading with minimum amount. Only reading and learning can't take you where you want to go. 
That's right, we should dare to try new things despite the risks, maybe now we are beginners in crypto trading, but with great will we can still do it. and most importantly, never hesitate to ask and always be active in the forum so you are not as long as it becomes a beginner and your knowledge will increase.
pratik009

Activity: 365
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:55:46 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2018, 03:47:09 PM by pratik009

Hello.Anyone can do trading but  they want good knowledge about the trading.so if you haven't poper knowledge about trading then first get it.After get knowledge you can start the trading.In simple word trading means  buy at law price and sell it when will price increase.it's quite risky but also more profitable.i also do  trading and  follow only one rules that never sell in lost so i suggest you to follow this rule and you will get good profites.
DiceChain

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:04:15 PM

All of us at the beginning of things are newbie. with my experience. I advise you to find out what the market is. What is a penny? chart analysis. study coin. and participate in exchange groups. to learn daily knowledge. When you know enough and you are confident. let's start. good luck
hoangtujuda (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:20:26 PM

All of us at the beginning of things are newbie. with my experience. I advise you to find out what the market is. What is a penny? chart analysis. study coin. and participate in exchange groups. to learn daily knowledge. When you know enough and you are confident. let's start. good luck

Yes, no one is good at the beginning but will be a little called gifted, I believe with the learning, Newbie we will be able to grow.  Wink Wink
Wagako

Activity: 249

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:29:49 PM

Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

If you're newbie in trading you must first learned different strategies to deal with trading and of course you must understand how this strategy used to become successful in trading. But if lose don't worry because it is part for you to learned. Your knowledge will be your another asset to become an expert trader.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:53:14 PM
Merited by jhongzjhong (2)

Trading is for all people who willing to trade,  you can trade even you are newbie because in trading they don't have ranking if you invest to altcoin you can do what ever you want.  Trading is not easy you need to learn first before you make decision.  Newbie first needs to read about trading and you can now buy bitcoin if you want. Better to think wise what coin you want to invest and before buying altcoin make a lot of research so you can know if the coin you want to buy have potential to increase the price in the future.  Your income in trading is in your hand it depends to your effort and capital how much did you get..
Froloff92

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:56:30 PM

I think for newbie trading is not perfect way. First of all you should learn something from crypto traders, technical and fundamental analyzes.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:57:19 PM

Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

i believe that theres no required rank to trade,nor specific time here to participate in trading system.but what i want to advice is,give time to read,research,ask question and analyze the whole system first before putting capital,so the risk of failure would be lessen than just buying without good knowledge
jwenbu

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:12:25 PM

Before entering in trading you must do research about bitcoin and techniques in trading like the other said., but i would suggest after you read a lot about bitcoin if you have a extra money try to practice it in actual. sometimes you can totally learn if you will do it in actual.
Pipin Mali

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:18:52 PM

Well, how else will you learn?  Smiley
AllCoinHunter

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:08:13 PM

If you think you want to trade with other coins I think there is nothing wrong if you think it can generate and dare to take risks for loss. because in certain trading there is also a loss.
Avdotiy

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:59:43 PM

Of course you should, why are you here at that rate? If you wont trade, you wont learn.

ILoveOnions

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 10:14:26 PM

Hi,

I think as a newbie you can still trade.
But be carefull.
The Crypto love Channel on youtube has great video's with trading (strategy as well) tipps!

Iloveto.dance
Cryptomagnus

Activity: 150
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:12:46 PM

Trading is the same as to ride a bicycle: you can't learn until you don't try.
But to avoid big losses, the best way is to start under a guide of a seasoned expert, that can explain in real time what is the better move.

BobsRepair.com  /  Powered by S T E E M
▐|       JOIN TOKENSALE | Apr 4th       |▌
carodupuis

Activity: 382

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:00:08 AM

It's good to know that you want to trading but without experience or knowledge it's like committing suicide . You have to  learn more about treading . You just have to do practice each and every day that makes it little bit easier to get profit in treading. You can make chart on daily ups and downs that will help you to understand crypto market .
Peter8226

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:20:38 AM

Leaning by doing!!!

As you know that has risk. You have to find the solution to limit the risk.
Magister Magus

Activity: 328
Merit: 39

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:23:45 AM

If you don't start, you will be a newbie forever! Please note that - even a preliminary study is necessary - trading is something as swimming or riding a bicycle: indifferent how many books your read or videos you watch, the real experience is a complete different thing!

▂▂▃▅▇ EVO - THE WORLD OF SELF-DEVELOPMENT ▇▅▃▂▂
MEDIUM    ●  LINKEDIN  ●TELEGRAM ◄  Blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills  ▶ TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK  ●
WHITEPAPER
shova1

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:35:19 AM

A beginner is better to play in Bounty companies, such as TokenGo for example. To get a better understanding of crypto-currencies, and the secrets of trading
Agree with your statement. Good bounty programm - as mentioned TokenGo with clear, non-complicated tasks and useful on-site account - is the best start point for newcomer.
Trading with small asset @exchanges is also good idea, but you should be aware of the risks of losing your money there.
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:05:08 PM

A beginner is better to play in Bounty companies, such as TokenGo for example. To get a better understanding of crypto-currencies, and the secrets of trading
Agree with your statement. Good bounty programm - as mentioned TokenGo with clear, non-complicated tasks and useful on-site account - is the best start point for newcomer.
Trading with small asset @exchanges is also good idea, but you should be aware of the risks of losing your money there.
Earlier I also advised all users initially the process for the signature company, as well as other kinds of work on the Bounty of the company, in order to get more information about the crypto-currencies. And then you can confidently go to the stock exchange and trade. First of all, give chemie tokens that have earned. But to date, the form has been changed and because of the merit the signature company is becoming increasingly inaccessible to the full extent for beginners.
icons6

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:45:43 PM

Newbie should not yet trade.At first you need to study what you are going to ask,Ask some help to the experts in trading. Find some guide that will help you about trading. And if get some information and advices from the expert traders,you may start trading.Remember,if want to start trading,much better if you have enough knowledge.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: