Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:25:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie should trade or not? Please give me idea.  (Read 3525 times)
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:02:19 AM

If you are a literally newbie in trading I think you should not start trading so soon. Because in entering trading you must be equip by knowledge, skill and a huge patience. You can read first some books that focus on trading. There are also some articles about what to do in trading. Also in YouTube, there are clips that showcase the flow of trading. If you think that you are already equip of the essential skills and knowledge that is the time you can enter the trading. But a piece of advice, to avoid trauma in trading you must start in a small amount then if it will be successful you can add more then so on.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:49:55 AM

Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Newbies in the Cryptocurrency world should not yet enter to the cryptocurrecy world because trading is very risky job. Newbies will lose their money on trading if they don't have knowledge about trading. Newbies should study first the trading.

hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:13:11 AM

you need to learn more about newbie,you have to first learn market policey,to know the market of all a types of coni,but you have some friend who know trading and you are learn from them,so learn first before trading,
Investing in the current cryptocurrency market is very potential as it brings huge profits to investors. Crypto trading in this market is also very profitable but to succeed you need to learn and research the market and every coin to be able to grasp the trend and investment to get high profits. With a newcomer to the commercial cryptocurrency you should invest a little capital to learn, once you have enough knowledge and understanding of the market then you can invest more then it's time to get results.
etron

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:26:30 AM

Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

I can not advise you because all trades must have a risk but if you want to trade better you choose BCH / ETH I advice you do not go to the forex market because the risk is very big can lose your money because the market has been controlled by IB.
triciaa478

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:48:37 AM

No I wont advice you to trade with huge with capital from $200.00 onward. Try and increase your knowledge in trading and watch several charts to see how the market behaves. Your focus as newbie is to acquire knowledge and consider your little capital as the price you are paying for acquiring the knowldege in trading.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:41:38 AM

So you are not only newbie in rank here in the forum but also a newbie in crypto world, my advice for you is to study first and get familiarize all the aspects of trading before engaging with it. This field is very risky and will cost you some money if you become careless for every decisions you make. I'll tell you frankly, a beginner like you may have a greater chance of losing money instead of earning because you still don't have adequate knowledge and lack of experience (no offense sir Smiley, I'm just telling what possibly might happen).

For now, remain holding your coins and just keep an eye on their behavior in the market.
hoangtujuda (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:20:29 AM

So you are not only newbie in rank here in the forum but also a newbie in crypto world, my advice for you is to study first and get familiarize all the aspects of trading before engaging with it. This field is very risky and will cost you some money if you become careless for every decisions you make. I'll tell you frankly, a beginner like you may have a greater chance of losing money instead of earning because you still don't have adequate knowledge and lack of experience (no offense sir Smiley, I'm just telling what possibly might happen).

For now, remain holding your coins and just keep an eye on their behavior in the market.
A good advice, I'm trying to hold instead of trade because I will not be much psychologically affected.  Kiss Kiss Kiss
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:43:53 AM

A good advice, I'm trying to hold instead of trade because I will not be much psychologically affected.  Kiss Kiss Kiss

For me,if you are newbie in cryptocurrency and interested to trading.Please familiarize the aspect to how to trade.Because is a risky situation  your coins, lack of experience and knowlege to fammiliarized on trading.Holding coins and remains to market places.
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:03:10 PM

Every experienced trader was a newbie in his past, you need to start anyway. But before starting take some time learning more about trading and how to study the market, the chart, and how to choose the most profitable coins and tokens. Then you can starting with small amount to minimize your risk.
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:15:28 PM

Yes newbie should trade of course, if he want to learn about this field and make some profit he have to start trading without any doubt. But it is better if he get some knowledge about trading crypto currencies before starting, this forum can give you such knowledge, and its community is active and helpful.
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:22:04 PM

Everybody can trade whether you are a newbie or not. But before you go to trading you must know first how to trade efficiently. So that you will earn big.

webwolf86

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:33:33 PM

If you want to learn about trade, you should find someone who has joined the crypto and had a lot of experience with it. Invite them for a cup of coffee and ask them questions you have questions they will answer to you better than you search for information on the website
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:01:13 PM

Newbies should trade but only a few amount of their money because that is a good way for them to experience the market and have an idea on what to do in this kind of career because if they will just study without trying it then there studies will be just useless.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:16:59 PM

newbie should also follow the trading and to learn because learning does not see what your rankings have, everyone needs learning and experience, for new players should play with small capital and trading in coin whose prices are still cheap or that have high volume.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:25:49 PM

Newbies should trade but only a few amount of their money because that is a good way for them to experience the market and have an idea on what to do in this kind of career because if they will just study without trying it then there studies will be just useless.

Yes trading is a very good idea but if you are a newbie you will definitely learn and make a training about trading and its tricks and tips it is very useful for you to earn more profits and if you don't have any experience in trading you will may loss your investment without profits.
drwhobox

Activity: 756
Merit: 133

- hello doctor who box

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:16:41 PM

It's good to start trading we went all from newbies to experienced don't worry.

Check this factors to see if it gets your eye. do some of this.
>Read White Paper/Roadmap
- This is really important in investing your money on something (common sense)

>Check the team
-Well, yes you do need to check what are the background of their team is like.

>what are they even aiming for their project?
-Go back to first.

elston6x

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:29:52 PM

I will suggest to you to increase your knowledge first and once you will be having sufficient knowledge, only then you should jump into trading. Otherwise, you will end up losing money. As far as I know trading is a lot of hard work since you need to spend more time in front of your personal computer to monitor. And of course before you let yourself in into trading you should be skilled enough
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 02:30:27 PM

If you don't trade you would never be able to learn to trade, so you should start trading with a small amount and get yourself familiarize with trading. As you gain experience, you should invest more. I would also suggest you follow chart daily, it would greatly help you in trading.

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:40:32 PM

I will suggest to you to increase your knowledge first and once you will be having sufficient knowledge, only then you should jump into trading. Otherwise, you will end up losing money. As far as I know trading is a lot of hard work since you need to spend more time in front of your personal computer to monitor. And of course before you let yourself in into trading you should be skilled enough
What you are  saying is exactly how newbie works inside trading, those who already gained knowledge and have a lots of experience doesn't need to be
in front of their computer most of the time, they already knew when to make an entry and when to sell it out, for newbies depending on how you wanted
to learn trading, you can build your owned strategy using the basic buy low and sell high, from that end you will be able to find ways to know whenever
the coins is falling and catch some coins to gain after the rebounds.
meimei99

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:42:54 PM

I think should not trade coins : ADA , TRX because they have a good foundation  Cool Cool Cool Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: