Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:14:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie should trade or not? Please give me idea.  (Read 3525 times)
Harsh_Patel

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Algo Trader

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:21:32 AM

NO.

Please do the research about the market you are moving to only then invest your capital into it. If you blindly put the trade orders you will definitely loose the capital invested and move out of the market with sad story.

I would suggest better do the research,  understand the Tech behind it and only then invest in the solid project. Be disciplined with the market and  don't be feared.

There is other way to believe in technology and just HODL.

I am sorry for my wrong doings.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ Hindi Translation Delivery in 5 days ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hoangtujuda (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:30:36 AM

NO.

Please do the research about the market you are moving to only then invest your capital into it. If you blindly put the trade orders you will definitely loose the capital invested and move out of the market with sad story.

I would suggest better do the research,  understand the Tech behind it and only then invest in the solid project. Be disciplined with the market and  don't be feared.

There is other way to believe in technology and just HODL.
A good advice, I am HOLD instead of trade because of the psychology and the ability to judge my orders are poor so I just dared to HOLD the potential coin.
hoangtujuda (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:46:03 AM

Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

of course newbie must be trading because the trading is not for the already expert only, the new players are also allowed to trade and learn to know how the right trading not just look at it but must also participate in trading as well.

I understand that, but I think, HOLD first is what the Newbie needs most then move to Trade because the trade requires learning and make many statements.
MasterMoney

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:24:59 AM

i am newbie here, i am still making profit by trade, please you refer TRX / BTC  ^^
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:30:58 AM

Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

No! Trading is very complicayed job, so it means that it is not simple and it requires strategies and techniques to gain profit from trading. Newbies will lose their money if they do not sufficient information about trading.
CityHunter99

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:42:30 AM

i am newbie here, i am still making profit by trade, please you refer TRX / BTC  ^^
I often lose my temper when I lose a little or be happy when I eat, do you have a way to train my discipline with steel trade?  Huh
hoangtujuda (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:43:25 AM

No! Trading is very complicayed job, so it means that it is not simple and it requires strategies and techniques to gain profit from trading. Newbies will lose their money if they do not sufficient information about trading.
I understand what you are warning, for me personally, I have many lessons, I am more inclined to Hold than Trade.
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:52:51 AM

I think You should trade, as you trade you would learn gradually. But trade with a small amount, even if you lose it wouldn't hurt you much. When you get experience, then you can trade with a large amount.
hoangtujuda (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:56:07 AM

I think You should trade, as you trade you would learn gradually. But trade with a small amount, even if you lose it wouldn't hurt you much. When you get experience, then you can trade with a large amount.
If I really want to make a profit from Crytopia, I think We will learn Trade, or profit or loss , that we can learn many lessons.
kateryana81

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:00:24 AM

newbie should also follow the trading and to learn because learning does not see what your rankings have, everyone needs learning and experience, for new players should play with small capital and trading in coin whose prices are still cheap or that have high volume.
You remind me of this quote, “master was once a beginner.” There is always a first time to everything and in order to become expert in a specific filed, it is required to get indulged into the business first. That way many secrets and little details are revealed.

Above all, every one has a different way of thinking so he may interpret things better than others. I encourage novice traders and would suggest them to keep your advice in mind.
hoangtujuda (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:54:11 PM

newbie should also follow the trading and to learn because learning does not see what your rankings have, everyone needs learning and experience, for new players should play with small capital and trading in coin whose prices are still cheap or that have high volume.
You remind me of this quote, “master was once a beginner.” There is always a first time to everything and in order to become expert in a specific filed, it is required to get indulged into the business first. That way many secrets and little details are revealed.

Above all, every one has a different way of thinking so he may interpret things better than others. I encourage novice traders and would suggest them to keep your advice in mind.
We all agree, no one is good at the beginning, so important is the process we try and develop.
Dewao

Activity: 337
Merit: 100

Qravity is a decentralized content production and

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:11:06 PM

Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

We all agree, no one is good at the beginning, so important is the process we try and develop.

At first it is normal that we don't have any idea, but that is not the reason not to be success, all we need is study all about trading then try to start in small amount.
yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:47:33 PM

As a newbie you should better restrain from trading during the first months you are in crypto. Read more about the market and its rules, get much information and start trading in half a year.
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:01:53 PM

a newbie in this market should never be hurry in trading, this will probaly effect your money badly because a new person who don't know anything about crypto will never success in trading, they don't have enough knowledge or informations to make a trade order, so they can only base on guess, and guess trading will surely makes you lost more than earning money.

hoangtujuda (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:44:48 PM

a newbie in this market should never be hurry in trading, this will probaly effect your money badly because a new person who don't know anything about crypto will never success in trading, they don't have enough knowledge or informations to make a trade order, so they can only base on guess, and guess trading will surely makes you lost more than earning money.
I think the information for this market is very important, who can gather information before researching technical analysis as it progresses faster.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:49:42 PM

You have plenty of time to trade. You should hold to start. If you don't know anything about crypto, it's difficult to take wise decisions when it comes to trading. Observe and learn for a moment, you will have time to trade later

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 07:53:45 PM

You have plenty of time to trade. You should hold to start. If you don't know anything about crypto, it's difficult to take wise decisions when it comes to trading. Observe and learn for a moment, you will have time to trade later
in my opinion a novice should study not only theory, but also have practical training in trade. Thus, you can choose a small starting seed for yourself and try to trade in person.
hoangtujuda (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:50:08 AM

Learning is irrevocable, but importantly I think the information, and finally the technical analysis element must learn slowly.
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:13:01 AM

As time pass by they can eventually learn from it, though it's good to observe first if only have minimal amount to risk, but I suggest that don't get too afraid to lose at first, it's part of learning, it still differs when we just watch and observes it than doing it in actual,  just don't risk too much when you know you weren't ready for it and stop when thinks that trading weren't fit on you when since instead of earning you just keep on losing.
CityHunter99

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:24:15 AM

I have just entered the market, the market is bleeding, I am very confused, I have enough patience to hold my coin anymore.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: