Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:35:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie should trade or not? Please give me idea.  (Read 3532 times)
Farvin2

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:49:30 AM

Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Beginner or already an expert can do the trading as long as he/she believes can succeed. But for that we need to consider a lot of things, newbie should first spend a lot of time studying and gain knowledge, so newbies should trade after learning so they don't make mistakes in future.
cryptoblue

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:42:51 AM

I think Newbie should trade with caution. If you don't trade you wouldn't be able to learn, so trade with a limited amount of money and learn.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:52:57 AM

A newbie can trade in the market without any restriction in the market but the thing is whether do you have any previous experience about the trading. Before trading learn some basic things about the crypto market because as the newbie it might confuse you in the beginning.
jojowar

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:06:59 PM

First thing to do is make some research on those coins that you want to trade. This forum will helps you a lot as a newbie not only in trading but also other stuff regarding cryptocurrencies.

LinAliza

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:10:37 PM

Stats doesn't matter as long as you do your research on those coins and give it a try. As you will never learn ubless you are on it. Yes, the risk is there. Just don't trade with emotions as it will be the reason of your downfall.
hoangtujuda (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:52:51 PM

The market is falling, people are bewildered, those who previous have tips to help me and Newbie Member reassure the spirit
  Huh Huh
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:52:17 PM

First thing to do is make some research on those coins that you want to trade. This forum will helps you a lot as a newbie not only in trading but also other stuff regarding cryptocurrencies.
I think it is still important to study such things as the behavior of the market in the past. Now many newcomers are selling their crypto assets fixing losses. But in a year they will curse such actions.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:16:54 PM

The newbies with tarding world have to learn more about this domain before starting, they need to learn the risks and the best skills and methods to choose the best coins, and to study carefully the market and the chart. Otherwise they risk losing their hard earned money, in few number of trades.
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:59:50 AM

You have plenty of time to trade. You should hold to start. If you don't know anything about crypto, it's difficult to take wise decisions when it comes to trading. Observe and learn for a moment, you will have time to trade later
As time pass by they can eventually learn from it, though it's good to observe first if only have minimal amount to risk, but I suggest that don't get too afraid to lose at first, it's part of learning, it still differs when we just watch and observes it than doing it in actual,  just don't risk too much when you know you weren't ready for it and stop when thinks that trading weren't fit on you when since instead of earning you just keep on losing.
I am not in a favor of this thing that the one who is new in the world of crypto currency should jump into trading. Trading is the most difficult thing to do and for the newbie, it is even more difficult to manage the things. the ones who are new to this field actually need to learn different sort of things and once they have this much of knowledge that they think themselves capable of trading, only then they should start trading.

trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:23:19 PM

Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

As a newbie you should better learn as much as you can about the market. Trading is a very serious business to start it without this knowledge.
jinx029

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:42:59 PM

It depend upon your skills and k knowledge and are you strong psychologically can control the emotions.Price fluctuation is part of trade so learn how to be patient if you possess all you can do well and make good predictions must know the chart which will help where you stand.
rejin29x

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:48:33 PM

Trade is not so easy that you think. If you want to trade then firstly you must know all the basic rules of trading. You also need to have enough knowledge about crypto market. If a newbie have enough knowledge then ok. But if he have no idea about trading then he must loss all his money.
110910ktx

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:52:21 PM

Newbie should not trade. They should study hard in order to understand what they are going to start because if the newbies will just jump in and trade without knowledge then it will be the root for them to fall since they don't know what to do. As far as I know trading is a lot of hard work since you need to spend more time in front of your personal computer to monitor
bennie4

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:52:38 PM

As far as I know trading is a lot of hardwork since you need to spend more time in front of your personal computer to monitor and ofcourse before you let yourself in into trading you should be skilled enough. So why not try to study like reading articles about how trading works because as you have said you are just a newbie
rapperug92

Activity: 191

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:52:51 PM

I will suggest to you to increase your knowledge first and once you will be having sufficient knowledge, only then you should jump into trading. Otherwise, you will end up losing money. Definitely, just bring knowledge anywhere especially in crptocurrency as this will take you to a good start and won't give you any panic at all, as the knowledge would be you weapon here
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:07:33 PM

I will suggest to you to increase your knowledge first and once you will be having sufficient knowledge, only then you should jump into trading. Otherwise, you will end up losing money. Definitely, just bring knowledge anywhere especially in crptocurrency as this will take you to a good start and won't give you any panic at all, as the knowledge would be you weapon here

There is no newbie or pioneer here for as long as you will have some sort of knowledge that you want this idea and you really eager to learn a  lot of things, as a newbie of course it took time and your time is important to devote so you can start your plan and strategies on what are your steps in doing this.
white.raiden

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:09:51 PM

Trade is the results of the pursuit. If you want to trade, you will need to learn a lot of about this . If you hurry up , Success is not possible in any work. So the Newbie will have to know first about trade and How did it work to possible to achieve success from here.  I think it is a smart thing to invest a little bit at the beginning.
amwer

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:57:41 PM

Scalping in forex market means small trade. Skalping skills have to be skillful. Because there is a risk to trade for a short time. For a little, Scalping can not say good or bad, but if you can, it can be profited. Scalping takes less time and small trades are required. It also has less profitability. But this gives good sense of trade.
vhiancs

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

--=oOo=--

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:03:31 PM

since you are a newbie,  you must first learn everything about trading, crypto currency and market charts as others say to you. Because you need it, so you do not hurry to make decisions and avoid mistakes in trading .
Jaci

Activity: 219

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:07:32 PM

In this online market there are too many way to make money online but most of the people came into online to make some money and they don’t know how to start trading and how to make money but Newbie came and start trading and the lose his money so I’m suggest Newbie don’t start trading before crypto knowledge gather.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: