Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:15:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie should trade or not? Please give me idea.  (Read 3525 times)
cepedacharles

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:29:59 AM

If any Newbie want to start trading, they can do it but if Newbie don’t have a any knowledge about Trading, I’m suggest you don’t start trading because if you don’t have a any idea with trading but you start trading you must lose your money so at first you must learn about trading then you start your trading.
xsaints128

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:35:11 AM

Since you are new to the crypto market I would suggest you to first start trading with small amount so that you can gain experience with it, even if something goes wrong you won't lose a great deal of money. After gaining some experience you can start taking risk with bigger amounts.

mak lessoh

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:46:21 AM

are you a pessimist?
this is not good for you, you must optimistic
I will give you advice before trading you have to learn first about the coins that you will invest and then observe the market and if you are sure then do it
rajkr

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:47:19 AM

I am.in favour that newbie should not trade but he should invest.and wait for good return.My overall experience is negative in trading .I lost dollars in trading.One should pick  a good ICO and should invest .
Boys27

Activity: 329

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:21:38 AM

Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

I think it's better for newbie to learn but try first with little capital, because the balls have big risk to lose, so have to learn to manage the emotion and determine when to buy and when to sell, if not in start now when can do trading? all trader success starts from newbie

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                         
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 11:54:39 AM

Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

You are now newbie this forum and also new on trading plartform.So first you need to learn about trade and cryptocurrency coin .You can practice this  demo trading site https://www.nadex.com/demo or search demo trade on google .

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
maaydin

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:14:29 PM

when i started i had the same dilemma but than I decided to try and even though I have lost some money in the beginning I am glad for it as I have learned many things, when you invest money and practice you learn so more efficiently and in a short time. So without trying I would remain a newbie for a long time.
Celebrity

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:01:22 PM

Since you are new to the crypto market I would suggest you to first start trading with small amount so that you can gain experience with it, even if something goes wrong you won't lose a great deal of money. After gaining some experience you can start taking risk with bigger amounts.

Newbies are welcomed but the market is so hard now. You better wait for the trend to Show a sharp reflection in down or upwards side.
blueman8331

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:05:00 PM

40$ a day? It depends on how much your inventory is. For a balance of more than  2,000 $ is reasonable.
LynielZbl

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:33:12 PM

Sometimes, newbie also have a good skill in technique of how to trade because not all of them is unskill in trading. Nonetheless, we most suggest newbie not to trading but only holding because it is the way safer and easier. But if you feel that you are skill trader then try first with small amount so that you will not lost a big amount if the value of the token that you trade will be decrease.
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:38:25 PM

If you are a newbie, of course you can start in trading but you need some guidance in order to avoid wrong decisions that may lead to loss.
Magister Magus

Activity: 328
Merit: 39

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:02:37 PM

If you don't start, you will be a newbie forever! To learn from book is good, but to learn to trade is like to learn riding a bike: until you try - and you accept the falls - you won't learn.
Of course, if you do it under the guidance of an expert, falls are less painful... :-)
Good luck!

▂▂▃▅▇ EVO - THE WORLD OF SELF-DEVELOPMENT ▇▅▃▂▂
MEDIUM    ●  LINKEDIN  ●TELEGRAM ◄  Blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills  ▶ TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK  ●
WHITEPAPER
raziplab92

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:20:45 PM

No one can give you a satisfactory answer it depends upon you thats your money and I think you are new you will be much excited every time you see some coin going up and up.So if you think you have enough knowledge of trading start it first with small amount of money that will
help you to understand the fluctuations of market and obviously in start you will do mistakes so learn from them and after getting enough experience of market put your all funds that you have allocated for trading.But keep in mind invest as much as you can afford to lose.

KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:21:15 AM

As a newbie you should better learn as much as you can about the market. Trading is a very serious business to start it without this knowledge.
I would also like to suggest going for altcoins trading first because that can be very handy in picking up the important factors and strategies of trading. Without facing a great loss, a person can learn a lot about the nature of digital currencies and how to deal with different situations. But for real earnings, bitcoin trading is the right choice. After all crypto world is full of surprises or you can say fluctuations. There will be times when things will go against expectations. Patience and trust would be a help during that.
konflikkastil

Activity: 879
Merit: 10

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:35:00 AM

my advice you should join in some bounty campaign before starting trading, you can not start it because trading requires expertise, you can also raise capital from following some bounty

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:52:51 AM

If you don't start, you will be a newbie forever! To learn from book is good, but to learn to trade is like to learn riding a bike: until you try - and you accept the falls - you won't learn.
Of course, if you do it under the guidance of an expert, falls are less painful... :-)
Good luck!

Everyone started from scratch so even if you're just a newbie you can still start to trade.  Who the hell would think that newbies doesn't have the right to trade?  Lol how can you learn if you don't act.  It takes some guts to risk money for trading.

Mark-Krawed

Activity: 43
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:34:54 AM

While you are still learning it's better to buy more potential major top 10 coins and hold. When the times come that you are ready to trade then you can play the game. Give time to learn, read and read a lot. You will fail along the road but don't give up, keep moving and learn your mistake. Goodluck and happy trading.
Arthurcassi

Activity: 25
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:54:12 AM

Train first, get a demo account to test your strategy. Its The best way of get started.
cabin

Activity: 604

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:31:08 PM

Steadily not for now, until you are self confident after a lots of deep research for better ones that can be started with, bearing in mind not to bite more than what you can chew. The supported Idea of holding is also more preferred to the later.
Luckyji

Activity: 166
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:05:03 PM

as a starter i will advice you to learn how the market move before you can trade because their is some certain things you should know about the trade so if you don't know them it will be very difficult for to trade just learn first and read some materiel.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: