Bitcoin Forum
August 08, 2024, 02:50:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie should trade or not? Please give me idea.  (Read 3543 times)
666#666

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:26:32 AM

I will propose to you to expand your insight first and once you will have adequate information, at exactly that point you should hop into exchanging. Else, you will wind up losing cash. To the extent I know exchanging is a considerable measure of diligent work since you have to invest more energy before your PC to screen. What's more, obviously before you let yourself in into exchanging you ought to be sufficiently gifted.
richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:49:49 AM

To maximize profit from cryptocurrency market you have to learn more about trading strategy because fluctuacion of crypto so high. Because if you just hold you can not maximize your profit and can be loss when the market down trend in many duration of times.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
cryptohunterJestes

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:08:40 AM

I suggest you to know first the basic about trading, how trading works and the techniques that can be used in trading. There are many tutorials can be found in youtube. Good luck.
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:35:35 PM

No if you are new to the market you should never do trading. First try to get some knowledge about market of crypto currencies and then start do trading in small small quantities. The more you do trading the more you will get to know about market and at the end you will come as a good trader of the crypto currency.

rokon123

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:01:20 PM

If you have confidence about all your invest coin then you can trade right now.so, decision is only your.
Golegard

Activity: 146

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:07:52 PM

No if you are new to the market you should never do trading. First try to get some knowledge about market of crypto currencies and then start do trading in small small quantities. The more you do trading the more you will get to know about market and at the end you will come as a good trader of the crypto currency.
Right it will be more advisable to get some knowledge first about crypto trading before starting. I was once a newbie and understanding first the market and how to use exchanger had been very helpful before I do real trading. Newbies shouldn't rush themselves especially if they know nothing about trading.

Therr are lots to learn here about trading that will elaborate the basic rule of buy low, sell high. Enjoy exploring first before stressing yourself out in trading cryptos.

andrey111

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:05:36 PM

All when that were beginners. No intelligent trader was born. If you study the theory for a long time, in the near future you will have a baggage of knowledge and you will not consider yourself a beginner.
silviocorrea

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:25:10 PM

Trade is the results of the pursuit. If you want to trade, you will need to learn a lot of about this . If you hurry up , Success is not possible in any work. So the Newbie will have to know first about trade and How did it work to possible to achieve success from here.  I think it is a smart thing to invest a little bit at the beginning. I started with $50
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:12:14 AM

Everyone is welcome in trading of cryptocurrency. The first things to do is research about it. If you have a friend that already do the trading in  cryptocurrency you can ask your friends about it or you can attend some seminar about the cryptocurrencies for more idea. you need also have fund to start trading and you also learn how to read a chart value to make a good profit . Your knowledge and your experience will be the best platform to be a successful trader.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:26:37 AM

Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

My advice is do not yet try to trade cryptocurrency if you are still new here in the cryptocurrency world. You should first focus on how you will gather enough information for you to earn big amount of money.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:54:19 AM

All with what the started. If you want to start trading, go through the training course.
This is the fastest and most reliable way to start.
If you want to invest and sell with profit, learn to analyze and extract information.
Read forum, join in special chats.
piterpie

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:02:37 AM

Now that the Crypto market is a red color, I think you are a newcomer with little experience in the market. Do not trade too much in the crypto market, you will fail. But if you know the bounty programs of ICO projects, join the venture before investing.
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:19:00 AM

for me...you should have to learn big first before intering into trading...their are a lot of means for you to know more about bitcoin..read a lot, join in bitcoin forum so you can get more ideas and if you feel you are prepared enough its up to you then if you want to start trading.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:30:52 AM

Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

When I was newbie here in the cryptocurrency world, I didn't yet enter to the trading world because I am aware how difficult is the trading. I said to myself that I need to first to get knowledge before I enter to the trading world.

eugene30

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

What have you done. meh meh

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:39:53 AM

for me...you should have to learn big first before intering into trading...their are a lot of means for you to know more about bitcoin..read a lot, join in bitcoin forum so you can get more ideas and if you feel you are prepared enough its up to you then if you want to start trading.

That's correct newbies are welcome to trade as long as they are prepared for the good or the worst scenario that will happen to them while trading. If you trade quickly without knowledge the chances of losing your money is high because there are some bad decision that you will take or experience. As long as you learn trading everyday you will become used to it.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Raielley

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:45:26 AM

When I was newbie here in the cryptocurrency world, I didn't yet enter to the trading world because I am aware how difficult is the trading. I said to myself that I need to first to get knowledge before I enter to the trading world.

Yes, thats's the most sensible decision! Trading without knowledge is like to playing roulette.
Night4G

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:48:46 AM

you should know what will you do if you will enter the trading world because if not you might end up losing all of your money and you regret of entering this trading without any information

eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 09:53:14 AM

Don't ask regarding on what decision you would made since its your money after all which means you do have the full control if you decide to trade or not but as a suggestion or reminder since you are a newbie. You should still hold of to those coins and if you decide to make trading then better to learn up the basics first before proceeding so that you would able to have an idea on what you are doing so that risk wont really be that big.
Yes agree. There are many members here who are giving good advice and you can decide, from what you read, what to choose from among them. Most of the advice I am reading here has all the good point. You are on the right track man. Learn first before trading but don't afraid to lose if you are already trading. You learn from the failure.
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:57:01 AM

That's correct newbies are welcome to trade as long as they are prepared for the good or the worst scenario that will happen to them while trading. If you trade quickly without knowledge the chances of losing your money is high because there are some bad decision that you will take or experience. As long as you learn trading everyday you will become used to it.
all are welcome to do it but as you say you have to be brave with the risks that will happen when trading, yep before that happens you have to know the basic of trading so you can make the right decision when you get trapped in trading problem, and do some experiment in a trade with little capital so you can gain a lot of experience, so you know and get used to seeing how the market runs unstable
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:33:49 PM

all are welcome to do it but as you say you have to be brave with the risks that will happen when trading, yep before that happens you have to know the basic of trading so you can make the right decision when you get trapped in trading problem, and do some experiment in a trade with little capital so you can gain a lot of experience, so you know and get used to seeing how the market runs unstable
learn more about market price movements, do the analysis before taking the decision to start trading, and most of all start with small capital first in order to get used to develop small capital becomes bigger.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: