Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 10:17:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie should trade or not? Please give me idea.  (Read 3536 times)
gohan21

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:36:15 AM

Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Of course you need an idea of ​​trading strategy.
You know the word idea so you also need the idea that it is right for a person to immediately engage in trading with no experience. Cool
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:47:45 AM

I am not worthy to give you advise regarding trading but i think the very first thing you have to do is learn the craft by heart. There were so many links here posted by some highly ranked members that were so useful for new traders just like you. Do ask questions to them personally. I strongly believe that they will help you in any way they could.
I couldn't say a perfect advise too but based on my experience I didn't try to trade in my first 3 months in doing bitcoin because I'm afraid of doing it without any solid knowledge from trading. Aside from it, I'm also afraid of getting lose and get failed to it so I can say that I'm a late risk taker man. But if I could turn back time I guess I would like to take risk as early as I can.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
kramr

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:20:08 PM

If you don't trade you would never be able to learn to trade, so you should start trading with a small amount and get yourself familiarize with trading. As you gain experience, you should invest more. I would also suggest you follow chart daily, it would greatly help you in trading.
coinscircle

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:17:59 PM

Mentally through gaining ideas on trading via youtube, trading sites and listening to advise of the expert traders you know. Be sure also that you know well your cryptos and its market price. Emotionally through reminding yourself not to panic and be controlled by your emotion. If you think you are ready, still keep in mind to only trade the value you can afford to lose
denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:18:50 PM

There is a chance that you will earn but there is also a chance that you will loss. Beginner is not suitable in trading because you have no experience on how you manage the money in exchanger. First of all, trading is source of income and if you have no knowledge about the way/strategies I'm sure losing is the result. If you are newbie ,dont go for trading the best you can do is to invest in potential coin and have patience ,it will pump but take time according to roadmap completion
ervinmadureri

Activity: 302

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:20:07 PM

Earlier I also advised all users initially the process for the signature company, as well as other kinds of work on the Bounty of the company, in order to get more information about the crypto-currencies. And then you can confidently go to the stock exchange and trade. If you bought and sell some coin that mean you did trading. And to maximize the profit in cryptocurrency market you should be learn more about trading strategy
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:23:47 PM

I got lucky not getting rekt totally when started trading so I'd say unless one has any forex experience or smth. DYOR/buy and hold may works better for someone new
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:02:29 PM

Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Newbies should focus first on exploring this bitcoin forum, you can learn basic information about cryptocurrency by reading different useful post. You can make money if you have a lot of knowledge.

droptableguy2

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:07:22 PM

Earlier I also advised all users initially the process for the signature company, as well as other kinds of work on the Bounty of the company, in order to get more information about the crypto-currencies. And then you can confidently go to the stock exchange and trade. If you bought and sell some coin that mean you did trading. And to maximize the profit in cryptocurrency market you should be learn more about trading strategy
Participating in Bounty programs will take a long time to earn bonuses and take very high risk. If you encounter fraudulent ICO projects you will waste time and effort on them. Many people do not want to participate in the Bounty, they want to step into the investment to make more profitable. Some new people, they like to risk their own lives. They often get results that fail.

butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:14:56 PM

As you have said, if you are a newbie there's nothing wrong with trading. However, the risk is higher since you have no idea, or even if you have an idea about trading it may not be enough. It's better to do some research first, or you can go on and try because experience will also teach a lot. It's okay if you will lose some, the important thing is that you will learn from each mistake that you commit.
GelsoAM

Activity: 158

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:34:01 PM

Everyone deserves a chance to trade but only some will really master and become so experienced that they know the market too well that they can earn about half a million in a day but of course this people didn't go on the easy path they went hard and now they are successful.
white.raiden

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:38:32 PM

My opinion, of course, you should do trading. You believe this technology right? For me I believe this technology, we only hope the price is will moon later. Every investment has a risk. You must prepare it, always learn Technical Analysis for trading at least it can help you.
zokilnmet

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:40:35 PM

Once upon a time every professional was newbie. If you want to become a pro you should act for experience which is priceless nowadays
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:43:28 PM

It is not about being a newbie but more about understanding the market and having your own reasoning. In crypto market you have to outshoot bots that do quick trading and analysis. If you are good at analysing market and keep a track of recent news, then there is no harm in getting in the rough game(trading).
Toukexx99

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:09:04 PM

if you do insist on trading, I will give some trading tips for you. However, it can be said to trade Bitcoin need good management and careful. Therefore, the price of Bitcoin is very fluctuations. Just imagine, in less than 24 hours, the price of Bitcoin can change significantly.
1. Paying attention to constant market prices There are only three price situations, positive or rising, negative or down and stagnant or fixed. You can still benefit from the three situations if you remain cautious and not careless.
2. Make long-term investments If you do not have the time to always monitor the price of cryptocurrencies, use the way in which you make purchases of cryptocurrencies each month with a fixed amount, then sell at the end of the year. The key is you have to be patient and do not expect instant gains.
however you also need to learn more about the world of trading cryptocurrencies so that you can get a profit not a loss.
piter_wip12592

Activity: 219
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:11:59 PM

It is not about being a newbie but more about understanding the market and having your own reasoning. In crypto market you have to outshoot bots that do quick trading and analysis. If you are good at analysing market and keep a track of recent news, then there is no harm in getting in the rough game(trading).
right . I'm also a newcomer. But ranking in this forum is not important. If you have been active in this forum for a long time and you have a high ranking, then it is unlikely that your investment will be profitable if you are not keen on trading.
hoangtujuda (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:29:11 PM

As you are a newbie, you must learn first and understand which coins are needed to trade at what time. Timing is very important in crypto. So first learn more about crypto trading and then do it. You can still trade small amounts for learning experience.

That is seful advice, thank you for sharing this.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:40:31 PM

It's not a big problem if you are newbie because some of the newbie they bought on the first day of trading.  But I suggest better to have some knowledge about before you start and while trading you can read some about trading so your knowledge will grow. Most of newbie wants to buy different a lot of coins.  Must read and get information to mke sure that your money is safe.
kamike

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:05:26 PM

It's not a big problem if you are newbie because some of the newbie they bought on the first day of trading.  But I suggest better to have some knowledge about before you start and while trading you can read some about trading so your knowledge will grow. Most of newbie wants to buy different a lot of coins.  Must read and get information to mke sure that your money is safe.
A lot of newbies here came from trading, so they are already experts in any way, it does not matter what your rank is for as long as you have the power to do and to take risk your money and your time, a lot here already have high ranks but never used into trading because they don't have the time to do so.
Miracleismyidol

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:48:21 PM

I believe that a new entrant in the crypto market should not engage in commerce. It can be seen that the market in recent days is constantly changing and very complex, so if you are into the market at this time will be a lot of risk and danger, especially for newcomers, Not much experience will very quickly fail.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: