Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 05:13:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie should trade or not? Please give me idea.  (Read 3528 times)
sudnokpok

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:19:11 PM

If you have some extra money than actually buy some good altcoins and keep it for a longer term because currently after the market correction the prices have fallen though it has started to rise.
Kita Kita

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:45:48 PM

A newbie can trade.But it is better to take a trading course first. Practice under the guidance of an experienced trader.

For me it is okay that the newbie here in crypto world  should try doing trading, so they can experience trading and in that way they can earn many profit even they are newbie, and my advice is the newbie here in crypto world should watch many videos on how to be a great trader.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
denisaardelean

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:57:20 PM

Since you are new to the crypto market I would suggest you to first start trading with small amount so that you can gain experience with it, even if something goes wrong you won't lose a great deal of money. Instead of getting into trading, the best thing which can help you become more learned man is to simply deal with the things related to that of bitcoin and crypto currency
tatum506

Activity: 311

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:57:33 PM

I think if you are new to the market you should not enter the throne, it is extremely dangerous when you are new to the market and have no experience and commercial skills. There are a lot of sites that are there to help all bitcoin users and they provide videos in this regard and bitcoin is very important thing so be careful and if you are really willing to trade then try to start from small amount not very huge and holding is must to hold for long after buying bitcoin
strongwarrior238

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:03:43 PM

Since you are new to the crypto market I would suggest you to first start trading with small amount so that you can gain experience with it, even if something goes wrong you won't lose a great deal of money. Instead of getting into trading, the best thing which can help you become more learned man is to simply deal with the things related to that of bitcoin and crypto currency
Yep, I think newbies show learn first and then implement that things in practical trading and without learning trading will give huge losses for this purpose learn from the google and Youtube and there are a lot of many other forums where you can learn bitcoin trading. Trading is good but it has risk so you will have to be experienced and sharp minded so you will be able to trade much
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:08:39 PM

Yes almost everyone agrees that a beginner should be trading on an exchange that has a small volume with a small capital too.

But very important, you must have a guide, a senior who already knows the market. And by trading together you will gradually understand what the market is like and its movement.
Do not occasionally enter a big exchange if you are not proficient and not understood correctly.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:11:30 PM

Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

You should still continue your trading because this is really profitable and you can earned more money as long as you have the knowledge on it. Newbie should do study to learn more about trading.
MegaCCoin

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:12:40 PM

Get a good amount of knowledge before you start to trade. Also don't be afraid to lose money. Be prepared to this. Maybe start with small investments.
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:17:11 PM

btw Cred made some really good vids about basic TA and its free
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:04:54 PM

How can you hope to learn if you don't start to trade?
Of course, do it with little sums at the beginning, and - if you can - work with an experienced trader.
But start as soon as possible!
That's a good suggestion but as good as you used to learn basic knowledge in this field. Because even in small quantities, losses are still a loss that we must eliminate, at least less. Never take action, lose first and learn. It is not good.
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:10:57 PM

Yes you can but you must have idea how trading works and willing to take risk. Spend more time in searching and watching techniques about trading in youtube. I suggest you to start first at low capital. Goodluck.
Yeah you , just need to bring knowledge anywhere especially in crptocurrency as this will take you to a good start and won't give you any panic at all, as the knowledge would be you weapon here, and it would come up you to a thought that most ICOs are shit and most of it are just existing to scam people by raising money and after that they would run away as if nothing happens so be vigilant in picking a coin.
xk85jq

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:31:22 PM

yes of course,newbie can invest bitcoin in the market but before you just buying and selling be sure that you know already about  the method.
redfin31

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:50:29 PM

Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

yup you can, but i suggest you for use little amount first. remember all about trade have a risky. and try to learn thats coin you will use for trade. you can see them from coin plan itself and their team.

WaitingToGetPaid

Activity: 266

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 06:06:21 PM

You should have a number of things for great trading career - good long-term strategy, trading discipline, money management, etc. You should also think of trading as continuing education - traders need to remain focused on learning more each day. And the main rule is - risk only what you can afford to lose!

reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:16:32 PM

yup you can, but i suggest you for use little amount first. remember all about trade have a risky. and try to learn thats coin you will use for trade. you can see them from coin plan itself and their team.

Yeah Newbie will be start the trading process. But you will know about the trading process. So before start trading learn the process and get more information for the trading. Trading is connect the all country people. So careful to communicate with all country people.  
moneytome368

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:20:29 PM

You should learn the knowledge and technical analysis tool before you start. Get your knowledge before you step into this market.
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:35:58 PM

why not? all with something started, determine for yourself a fixed amount for which you will just trade and trade

Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:52:44 PM

Newbie should learn all the lessons there is on cryptocurrency, bitcoin. Newbie need to know tge capability and nature of bitcoin. If you trade at all such trading should be taken as a learning endeavour in other to know more.
adamlillian

Activity: 459

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:52:27 AM

I think you should not risk trading at this time. You need to find a lot of posts in trading discussion topics to gain more experience in investing. invest a lot of time to learn and do not rush.
Although this is a market that is considered to be easy to make money from the speculation but in fact it has a lot of risk. My friend lost more than $ 20k in just 2 weeks because of unknown valuation of altcoins.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:38:59 AM

Get a good amount of knowledge before you start to trade. Also don't be afraid to lose money. Be prepared to this. Maybe start with small investments.

I agree, if you a Newbie when it comes in trading you need to learn first the basic before you can start trading because if you do that without any knowledge you lose some of your money, and of course trade your money that you can afford to lose.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: