Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:42:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie should trade or not? Please give me idea.  (Read 3525 times)
AngellSky

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:53:23 PM

Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Being newbie is not an issue if and only if you have a guide. Always ask guidance and assistance from trading experts. First just observe them then ask questions that you don't understand. Then learn slowly to be independent since time to time you don't need to be dependent on them always.  You need to have your own.  Decision making will follow.
Nice instructions indeed. Being newbie is not an issue if you learn regularly. Read books, e-books and watch tutorials in youtube. Keep eyes on the discussion of this group. Then go for small investment initially.Trade after having experience.
I just do not understand the problem or the essence of the matter. Why should not a beginner touch? It seems to me that everyone has the opportunity and access to markets. Information on both the bitcointalk forum on trade and on other Internet resources is very much. Learn, try, trade and everything can turn out.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:07:26 PM

There is absolutely nothing wrong if you decide to trade now even as a newbie because it only shows how enthusiastic you are about making money.
However, it wouldn't occur well to incur loss just because you are a newbie so I'd advise you to do some preparations by making researches. Researches about how the market work,  researches about the coins you want to trade with, researches on when to know when to buy or sell and some other useful tips.
You can find these information here on bitcointalk or on some other trusted sites.

jdkfy

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:25:14 AM

I think as a newcomer, the first thing you need to do is to accumulate experience and not rush to invest in any project. Learn more about the coins you will be investing in, and then invest in the coins you think will make you profitable, based on your judgment.
ivandu

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:42:32 AM

There is absolutely nothing wrong if you decide to trade now even as a newbie because it only shows how enthusiastic you are about making money.
However, it wouldn't occur well to incur loss just because you are a newbie so I'd advise you to do some preparations by making researches. Researches about how the market work,  researches about the coins you want to trade with, researches on when to know when to buy or sell and some other useful tips.
You can find these information here on bitcointalk or on some other trusted sites.
preparation make our trade better.learning all about trading such as how to analyze chart , fundamental or psychology controlling is good advice for beginner.this is usefull for make profits from our trade.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:44:01 AM

I think as a newcomer, the first thing you need to do is to accumulate experience and not rush to invest in any project. Learn more about the coins you will be investing in, and then invest in the coins you think will make you profitable, based on your judgment.
Thats true the best thing to do is to learn out this things how it works in trading before entering. The problem with noobs they are buying a hype coins most often and without knowing if it is good or not to invest in addtion their greediness to earn is much than the normal traders. Anyone can trade there is no limits because the limits is on yourself.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
sudnokpok

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:44:42 AM

If you have a trading experience and you know about trading in a long day ago, so as a newbie you can start trading, other wise it is better to analysis coin, then you can start trading, as a newbie it is very risk if you don’t have a any idea with crypto currency trading.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:08:34 AM

if to trade. we can not force people, if you want to succeed in trading crypto you must be able to analyze the news in circulation and obey your heart. do not get carried away  Cheesy

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:10:30 PM

I think if you are new here in cryptocurrency you should not try trading because it just only for experts since a wide range of critical and creative thinking is needed in this particular job.
inquisition15

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:34:06 AM

Newbie shouldn't trade at all or else you could try with a little amount to protect yourself.
Trading need to be learnt first , when you're ready , you can go with it but no experiences would killed you . So that's why i suggest you to go with a little amount first.
novocaine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:40:46 AM

Trading is good thing to earn profit in a short time and if you want to do trading then only few points you should keep on your mind that always buy coins in a cheap price and sell them in a profit price and if you have no profit price from your coins then better to hold them for a while.

But those coins as you mention in this thread all are good and profitable you should trade with them Wink
t2yax

Activity: 462

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:54:21 AM

In my opinion, beginners should know first what will be the fundamental skills will be use in trading. Trading needs a lot of skills, you should have a lot of technique to be use in trading. When trading, you should have a lot of knowledge to go through.

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
Snowys

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:01:47 AM

Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Trading especially margin one is very risky to venture into without adequate knowledge on how it works and you should not go into trading without understanding on how to analyze the prices both technical and fundamentals issues and patterns. As a newbie you are too new to trade with reall money and I will therefore advice you to open a demo trade with those exchanges platform that allows that and use that to develop your skills on when to buy and sell to actually make money and reduce the risk of losing your entire capital.
I’m telling to everyone that when you want to join bitcoin so you must be careful about it because there are a lot of things to learn about bitcoin and they all are very important to know about it they are not so complicated to learn and I’m sure once if you learn about bitcoin so you will earn very fast from it so either its trade or investment you have to learn first about it and then you can earn from it as much as you can.
guxu219

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:20:46 PM

I will propose to you to expand your insight initial and once you'll have adequate info, at precisely that time you must hop into exchanging. Else, you'll finish up losing money. To the extent i do know exchanging may be a tidy live of diligent work since you've got to take a position additional energy before your laptop to screen. what is additional, clearly before you let yourself in into exchanging you need to be sufficiently precocious.
franzkie345

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:40:46 PM

As a newbie you should first learn, have some insights because trading is a bit risky with an inadequate knowledge. It need some skills.
INBOT

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:59:37 PM

You can also start by participating in airdrop, there is no financial risk and you will learn a lot in the process

Inbot Intoken is an alt to consider.

InToken is a cryptocurrency for business referrals and introductions. We have a global community of ambassadors who help companies get introduced to customers. Inbot Ambassador is an AI-powered platform for trusted introductions. Our community helps businesses build trusted relationships with customers, starting with a warm introduction to the right decision makers.

More info and register https://inbot.io/join/r1Kvm80NG or https://t.me/intoken
Requim

Activity: 166
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:01:00 PM

It doesn't matter if the trader is a newbie or not, if the trader has acquired enough information about trading cryptocurrency, I would say that he or she is ready to try it. Also, the fact that trading is not as complicated as it is plays a big role in the readiness of the trader. Still, I believe that experience is also a great factor when it comes to trading. Either way, one will not acquire experience unless he or she tries to do what he or she wants to do.
zakirazak

Activity: 287

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 03:01:43 PM

i think, many exchange platforms provide trading demo according to the real market and this is ideal for you to learn it,
but as most of them give a good view to you joining airdrop or faucet from over-obsessed with trading
because it requires a high commitment if you want a stable profit,
or you can join us at TokenGo for campaign and make your investments.

Jake Virus

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:19:58 PM

Newbie should learn all the lessons there is on cryptocurrency, bitcoin. Newbie need to know tge capability and nature of bitcoin. If you trade at all such trading should be taken as a learning endeavour in other to know more.
Well it is okay that all newbie here in crypto should trade because trading is one of the best source of income aside on working in bounty campaign, and for me all the newbie should practice very well on trading even thaf they are newbie in trading world they can still earn profit or money.

Subash@81

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:32:06 PM

I think what you should do first is to learn and do a lot of trading research. Hold your coins and go back to understudy a seasoned trader and do much practice (demotrading) to increase your confidence.
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:36:01 PM

Newbie should learn all the lessons there is on cryptocurrency, bitcoin. Newbie need to know tge capability and nature of bitcoin. If you trade at all such trading should be taken as a learning endeavour in other to know more.
Well it is okay that all newbie here in crypto should trade because trading is one of the best source of income aside on working in bounty campaign, and for me all the newbie should practice very well on trading even thaf they are newbie in trading world they can still earn profit or money.
sometime new people that joining in crypto have experience in othe finance industry.they have skills like technical or fundamental analisys.such as in forex trading they are expert, but in crypto they dont understand at all.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: