Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:56:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie should trade or not? Please give me idea.  (Read 3532 times)
jdkfy

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:27:45 AM

I think novices should not choose to trade immediately. You should first understand the market conditions, and then choose a small amount of transactions, from which to accumulate some experience, it is very important, if you blindly go to follow suit, then I think you have a great chance of loss.
Frank4

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:13:11 AM

I think that beginners must first get acquainted with the market pricevalue read the information on the website and other sources and then have to invest your money
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:36:30 AM

I think it doesn't matter your position on the Bitcoin platform. You may be a newbie but if you have a lot of knowledge about the market then you can trade easily. So forget your Bitcoin rank, try to gather information how to trade and get involved in the trading. because trading would be the most profitable platform in the blockchain system. So don't miss the opportunity to be a member of this system. but at first, you need to gather related experience and knowledge.
kramr

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:44:56 AM

yes you can there is nothing wrong if you are a newbie remember all veterans where once also a newbie when they start trading. as long as you do research to the coins you want to invest. dont chase the price dont panic when market is down and be patience are the basic attitude to become successful in trading
syahdurindu

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:55:05 AM

Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

if you have a lot of capital then better trading, because with trading you will get a lot of profits but besides having many trading advantages also have a very high risk, so you must be careful in trading ..

thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:51:21 PM

Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

I think it is okay that even newbie should do trading, so they can also have a chance to earn more profit and for me if the newbie can really do trading very well, they should do day trading so there can be very profitable even they are only hete in crypto world.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:08:19 PM

It is true that newbies should not yet enter to the trading world! Trading is very complicated job! There are many beginners who loses their money on trading because their knowledge is still not enough. You should not yet trade cryptocurrencies!
nhattori27

Activity: 387
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:46:12 PM

It all depends on the market situation, when you start trading. If the market is favorable for trading then you should trade, if it is not then you shouldn't. But, you should be careful.
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:39:06 PM

It is true that newbies should not yet enter to the trading world! Trading is very complicated job! There are many beginners who loses their money on trading because their knowledge is still not enough. You should not yet trade cryptocurrencies!
It still depends,there are newbies that can easily grasp details if they really do focus on understanding it, newbies that are cancer gaming should not, they will just waste their money and effort for nothing if they will not try hard to understand it.
litepresence

Activity: 358
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:52:54 PM

yes you can trade, But before trading you to take good decision, When i was a new to this cryptomarket i had a same doubt,

How to trade?
How to choose right choin?
Bitcoin or Altcoin?

But later i have decided to invest in good ICO, Because price are low and the growth will be high if you choose the right ICO. So i got huge profit, I think this is one of the good way make profit,

As per  my review Cellblocks is such kind of good ICO. This ICO is worth to invest in it. And the price also very low.

1 CBLK is $ 0.10 USD. Only two days to go to start cellblocks ICO.

If you need more info ready their white paper

https://cellblocks.io/whitepaper.pdf
WSDN

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:41:34 PM

in my point of view, the newbies should trade. but it is not for profit, it is for experience. As you know, cryptocurrency is very complicated and if you do not have enough experience and skills, you will lose your money.

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:49:47 PM

All of us have the right to trade here regardless of our rank and status. However, I believe that there are still things that you have to consider before you start trading. You should adopt and learn the basics of trading before having and entering it for you to succeed in the beginning of your journey here.

goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:33:39 PM

Trading can be very risky if one is not experienced or has enough knowledge about it. As you are a newbie, I wouldn't advise you to go into trading without adequate preparations.
Firstly, you need to gather all information you can find concerning trading with cryptocurrencies. Then, you need to study them to understand the basis of trading so as not to run at a loss.
You can, however, find all information you need here on bitcointalk  forum.

Joemzz31

Activity: 308
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:02:22 AM

You can trade eventhough you are a newbie but ask some guidance to those who already have an experience in trading.
Ask questions for you to understand more the flow of trading. It is also important to explore first the every move you should do in trading.
goribert

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:45:53 PM

Of course, there should be an express prohibition for newbies to trade, because they are the ones who have to make the most effort to raise their capital and start investing, but at the same time they are the ones who tend to lose their hard earned money easier and faster.

And in the event that they eventually make a profit luckily, they are the first to challenge others by showing off their supposedly great talent for trading.  Grin

No, they should not trade!
rfouziha

Activity: 160
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:53:52 PM

Everybody can trade only thing is we have to gain some basic knowledge of trading and the basic knowledge of the product which will give the idea of the products future so that we can decide whether we can go for long term or short term. Success and defeat we have to consider parallel to gain experience and avoid the mistake from it.
EinWert

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:06:23 AM

You should spend a long time observing the market to understand how it's going before investing a real money. Everybody here will promote coins he's holding.
Try to do your search and have your own decision.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:24:09 AM

Newbie in a sense is new to know the world of crypto? it is better to know the types of information needed to deepen the crypto first, if forced to trade it is advisable to follow the signal or instructions from those who are already professional and remind that even though professional trading ever losses.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
btsjimin

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:54:18 AM

Its nature must be known first starting. The possible effects good or bad, the risks and gains one may get from it. These are needed in order to avoid risks and regret what may happen to your hard earned money in the future.
jjoshua

Activity: 278
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:40:54 PM

Since you are newbie in trading I suggest that you learn it first, learning is easy if you do practice, You should practice on trading platforms that gives demo account, in that you will learn easily. When you got profit from demo account I guess you can trade on real trading site using your own money. But trading isn't a good thing when you're newbie because you might lose money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: