Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:03:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie should trade or not? Please give me idea.  (Read 3520 times)
mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:16:52 AM

No I think newbie should not trade because the market position is unpredictable that put negative impact to the newbie so I think before trading they must have good idea and good understanding about the market,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:51:53 AM

Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

I support you to trade, because a professional starts from a newbie, maybe you can also share your predictions why hold that coin, i this time only hold ethereum and have not thought to buy another altcoin because i racked that there is improvisation on ethereum.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
oracleongoodbye

Activity: 623
Merit: 362

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:12:53 PM

As far as i know trading is a lot of hardwork since you need to spend more time in front of your personal computer to monitor. And ofcourse before you let yourself in into trading you should be skilled enough. So why not try to study like reading articles about how trading works because as you have said you are just a newbie. Or if you knew someone, might be a close friend or a relative to brief you about trading.
shiela

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:13:13 PM

I suggest that you have to learn and explore first in the world of trading,and we all know that trading is risky... but at the end of the day the decision is your's.....
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:21:24 PM

Well i started as a newbie too and all of the pro traders also started as a beginner or newbie but of course because of their dedication they became good at it.
enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 01:48:51 PM

as a beginner, much to learn, you need to find information about trading and you can search for it by browsing the internet or you can search in this forum because here too many threads are discussing about trading, do not put all your money in one place and start with small amount first
NyLymZbl

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:51:56 PM

If you want to learn about trade, you should find someone who has joined the crypto and had a lot of experience with it. Invite them for a cup of coffee and ask them questions you have questions they will answer to you better than you search for information on the website.
Hzero

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:56:45 PM

Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

if you want, why not. but if this is the first time you trade i suggest you try with small amount first. remember in the trade, big amount that's mean huge profit or it can be huge lose Wink
Chooroz

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:08:01 PM

As a regular user you should acquire the basic technics to identify a good coin. Pick at least one or two trading platform to begin with and look for the trading platform that is reputable and secured enough that hackers find ot hard to hack or crack.
For me it is a really good idea that all newbie should trade, because trading can result a good profit for us and i believe that trading is one of the best way to make money here in crypto world, and if you are newbie you should start with a coin that has a lower price.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
lushlife

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:50:13 PM

If you don't want to lose money, then don't. don't go to a war without a weapon, as they say. be sure to be equipped with knowledge and experience (do some trading simulation), trade wisely!
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:15:25 PM

I think for new players you better learn how to play the right trading and not only that you should also be able to learn what makes the bitcoin price rise after that you can start trying to trade with little capital to apply the results of the lessons you get from learning this cryptocurrency. for beginners you can trade in coin whose prices are still very cheap.
roshanfious

Activity: 263

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:28:30 PM

I think for new players you better learn how to play the right trading and not only that you should also be able to learn what makes the bitcoin price rise after that you can start trying to trade with little capital to apply the results of the lessons you get from learning this cryptocurrency. for beginners you can trade in coin whose prices are still very cheap.
You need to learn everything if you want to be serious in it . Learning only give you better spots to deal with problems in the subject you want to be better, specially with the cryptocurrency market , hardest market in the world to actually earn money in it. So i absolutely agree with you.
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:45:34 PM

Why not? I believe that everyone is allowed to do trading since it's the best way for us to earn better. However, since you are a beginner, it is better that you'll get to know the basics first before proceeding to the harder and complex process. You can do series of researches to attain and gain knowledge that you need.
market field

Activity: 178

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:39:28 PM

I think that new entrants to investing in this market should buy and hold it for a long time. For a newcomer to the trade without experience, their rate of loss is very high.
raa146

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:19:40 PM

https://buck.red/, the coin is young, investments are small, an income over 1000%
koleskok

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:16:13 AM

Newbie is welcome in the trading life. one must always keep in mind that no work is easy and that will be hard work to make that work easier. Patience is to be gained and a lot of knowledge is acquired only if success is easy to achieve.
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:19:48 PM

It depends what you want to get out of trading, if you want to learn and improve and are willing to put in the time and effort to do so then do it. Every trader was one day a newbie. Make sure you remain patient and realistic in your goals.

Well, most newbies can easily learn how to trade with a little amount of money.  Maybe if they have $100 or so on their exchange balances, they can easily understand how to trade with that amount of money (at least, try to learn the simple stuff about how it works) Well, it is a good strategy after all.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
shaadsufi

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:35:21 PM

It is better to learn first before starting trading because without experience there are 99% chances that you will make the loss so it is better to learn first before starting trading.
manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:01:40 AM

All cryptocurrency and digital tokens has high volatility and to maximize profit from it you have to know about trading. If you dont know about trading possible you will loss money. The first step to learn trading is understand about technical analysis, and you can learn about it by search in google and video tutorial in youtube and spend 1 hour aday is enough to understand it.

Gwapoman

Activity: 252
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 03:21:58 AM

Start trading.experience would always be the best teacher.but as a newbie, I advice you start with small capital first..when you start trading try joining forums and trading groups,sharing ideas with others would help you have the knowledge you need to do well in trading.

██    DON'T POST SHITPOST  ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: