Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:53:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN] Coinnec [COI] 🚀 Blockchain based P2P Network Platform 🔥  (Read 8756 times)
Mommyshark

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:06:35 PM

How do you want to survive in this jungle because there are already many websites who offer the same sevices?  Why should a customer choose you platform instead of other working platforms?

I am sure that the project already have their plans and goals to fulfill. All of that will be achieve if developers will prove that they are trustworthy and serious in the project. Dedications and activeness will add up to this project if properly executed.
The team approaches responsibly each point of the plans that gives to the importance to each of them and causes trust both in longtime users, and in beginners who have only joined the project.

I have noticed and good improvement in this project and I am hoping that the developments will continue to grow and hoping that soon the platform will be launch successfully.

That good improvement is the good sign that this project has the capability to be in the top of the competition. The team also would continue to strike for the better performance of the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:13:18 PM

How do you want to survive in this jungle because there are already many websites who offer the same sevices?  Why should a customer choose you platform instead of other working platforms?

I am sure that the project already have their plans and goals to fulfill. All of that will be achieve if developers will prove that they are trustworthy and serious in the project. Dedications and activeness will add up to this project if properly executed.
The team approaches responsibly each point of the plans that gives to the importance to each of them and causes trust both in longtime users, and in beginners who have only joined the project.

If the team can continually be serious and active with this
project then soon we can finally see the project achieve success and will get enough funds to improve the project.
Yss, agree if the project teams will continue the good conversations with the supporters and investors this will result to fruitful outcome. Project will be famous and many will participate the project because they can see that teams are very true to their respective jobs.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:20:50 PM

Well, this is really needed to make their project reach success, but aside from that the developers must fulfill all the features of this project and make it more successful as time passes by.
The team is in shape up stage as of now. They are working for necessary features and make improvements for the project. The team should focus on the development and progress the implementation of the plans will be fulfillment for the project and also the people who behind this.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:53:40 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2018, 03:31:54 PM by rabotacoin

Interestig project admin. Coinnect might be the answer for locations that has poor network connection. Good luck guys!

Yeah, but for now let's wait and see if coinnect can fulfill all their goals and what will be the plans of the team for them to gain more investors and supporters.

The admins in the telegram of Coinnec project are giving info that they are still working on the platform and for the masternodes specifics. I guess, we have to wait a little bit of time and wait for further announcements from the team and hoping that they can be truly carry this project until the end and make this a fully functional platform in the crypto market.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:58:19 PM

Well, this is really needed to make their project reach success, but aside from that the developers must fulfill all the features of this project and make it more successful as time passes by.

They need to complete all the promises they made in the roadmap and the other stuff like the whitepaper then they have better chance IMO
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:33:53 PM

In short it has a plan that serve as the team guide in order to do their project smoothly and make it sure that they will achieve success. Planning is the most important thing to do because without it you cannot trace and know what next to do during problem occur. Hope the team will continue to plan for the goodness of the project and stay active and responsive to all members,  participants and supporters of this project.
Reyan

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:09:45 AM

They need to complete all the promises they made in the roadmap and the other stuff like the whitepaper then they have better chance IMO

Well, even they complete all the promises in their roadmap; there are already too many platforms in this form. I just want from devs. to explain in a few sentence what make them different and attractive then the others so that someone use their platform...
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:21:37 AM

Good project. The project team is responding very well. If a project is to be profitable, then the project team's activity is very important. i think project team every day is actively working well to develop the project
Yeah the team is doing well but i think they have to more become more active on this Ann thread so they can interact with more people. This will helps to attract more popls toward our projet. I hope the devlopers will focus on this matter.
Both of guys are right. The team should focus on this Ann thread and so with the progress and updates of the project. It is important to have a open communication and active interactions with the supporters and investors.

For most part projects almost always completely ignore the thread since they don't really give a shit about anything apart the cash inflow they get
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:23:03 AM

Hi guys, who can tell me about the project? Where can I read all the information about the project except on the first page?
moonfrost23

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 07:00:59 AM

Strange, this project is like the bitcoin itself 9 or 10 years ago. But when I try to learn more about the trend of cryptocurrencies, there have been a lot of changes and more innovative blockchains with faster transaction speeds and adaptation. What would be the strong point of this project?
ThirdPerson

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:40:25 AM

Hi guys, who can tell me about the project? Where can I read all the information about the project except on the first page?
You can find it on the website: https://coinnec.com, I'll give you a short description just to understand it in short so you don't need to read on their website.
Coinnec is an innovative cryptocurrency powered solution for the business that allows service providers and clients to send and receive payments in a collaborative P2P network platform.
Mommyshark

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:18:04 AM

You can find it on the website: https://coinnec.com, I'll give you a short description just to understand it in short so you don't need to read on their website.
Coinnec is an innovative cryptocurrency powered solution for the business that allows service providers and clients to send and receive payments in a collaborative P2P network platform.

Thank you for that information it will surely a great help understanding what is the concept of Coinnec is all about. So goodluck Coinnec team!
Merjay18

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:29:03 PM

Let's see how the developers will answer your question, I am sure that the team are alreasy well-experienced and they are preferred to compete in this kind of industry. I am hoping for more updates and new developments very soon.
Im sure this project has a lot to offer compared to the first platforms that emerged first. Maybe you need to read thier whitepaper bud to get some quick snapshot about this project.
Well everyday theres a platform or a feature introduced. So we are not at a clear cut position. The team has to make efforts in order to get results.
I agree, in order to gain positive results , they must put effort in introducing better platform and always active. I hope that they are already focusing on that.

Gaining people's trust is really important for a project like this because there has been a lot of masternode coins that have been around and turn on to be just a scam or failed in the end because they lack supporters or community to support the demand of their coin.
Which is why great investors and supporters is indeed needed for a project to survive, thus the project must have positive impressions.
Positive feedbacks will help the project to achieved their popularity goals. The trust also must be noticeable by everyone. They need to build a strong foundation for their own way to get a chance to grow and gain more investors and supporters.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:44:34 PM

Thank you for that information it will surely a great help understanding what is the concept of Coinnec is all about. So goodluck Coinnec team!
The consistency of each supporters is very amazing. Each supporters and participants in the project are continuously cooperating for the best outcome for the project. I appreciate so much for each compassion on helping the project. Helping each other to make the project more understandable.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:01:12 PM

Let's see how the developers will answer your question, I am sure that the team are alreasy well-experienced and they are preferred to compete in this kind of industry. I am hoping for more updates and new developments very soon.
Im sure this project has a lot to offer compared to the first platforms that emerged first. Maybe you need to read thier whitepaper bud to get some quick snapshot about this project.
Well everyday theres a platform or a feature introduced. So we are not at a clear cut position. The team has to make efforts in order to get results.
I agree, in order to gain positive results , they must put effort in introducing better platform and always active. I hope that they are already focusing on that.

Gaining people's trust is really important for a project like this because there has been a lot of masternode coins that have been around and turn on to be just a scam or failed in the end because they lack supporters or community to support the demand of their coin.
Which is why great investors and supporters is indeed needed for a project to survive, thus the project must have positive impressions.

It doesn't mean the project need to have positive impressions in order to be successful. It is just an additional or a great help to those who don't know totally the project. For me,  what matter most is that the team of the project knows how to accept negative feedback that will serve as a challenge to develop that thing. There is no such thing in this world can be done perfectly,  that is why it needs more effort in order to survive and become better.
Reyan

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:15:13 PM

I can not find the informations about the developers in github; can admin or someone help me with this issue? And there is also a fake twitter account with this username :   @Coinneccc   

They try to scam people with your brand. Could you please report it to twitter.
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:45:18 AM

The consistency of each supporters is very amazing. Each supporters and participants in the project are continuously cooperating for the best outcome for the project. I appreciate so much for each compassion on helping the project. Helping each other to make the project more understandable.

As I have noticed the project, the developers are really active in fulfilling all their plans and goals with this project, this maybe the reason why more and more people are joining coinnec project.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:49:40 AM

It doesn't mean the project need to have positive impressions in order to be successful. It is just an additional or a great help to those who don't know totally the project. For me,  what matter most is that the team of the project knows how to accept negative feedback that will serve as a challenge to develop that thing. There is no such thing in this world can be done perfectly,  that is why it needs more effort in order to survive and become better.

Yeah you are right, well for me I will not easily believe those things accused to this project same as I also don't believe the project to be legit until developers will prove all of this.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ThirdPerson

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:44:45 AM

I can not find the informations about the developers in github; can admin or someone help me with this issue? And there is also a fake twitter account with this username :   @Coinneccc   

Yes, but, mostly twitter didn't respond to a small problem like this problem. You can try to message them to delete their account.
Mommyshark

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:11:59 AM

I think the developer must pay attention with  this issue and should take immediate action regarding this, so supporters will not confuse. But in other way, if they tried to copy the brand of Coinnec well it shows how the project is gaining popularity today.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: